[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/surgery general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 791x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 791x450
Is it gay to consider rhinoplasty?

Ofcourse im not a grill but pic is a great example how it can improve your facial aestethics
>>
Im getting surgry on my pectus bros.
Whats it like?
>>
>>35665455
I guess if you are a punk bitch and you think it will make you happier.

prob better off not being such a little faggot, in the grander scheme of things.
But you wont do that will you...
>>
>>35665455
do it brah it will improve you
>>
THE NOSE KNOWS
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 426x382
>>35665460

You talking about this? Definitely not gay. Doctors recommend those to children in my country atleast, but ofc its voluntary.
>>
post pic
A lot of girls I know want rhinoplasty even though their noses are gorgeous.
Sometimes even a bumpy nose can look really good. It's all comes down to an individual.

That pic tough is a major upgrade and totally not gay.
Literally went from a 5 to an 8.5

make sure you really want it before opting to actually do it.
>>
>>35665455
dont hide your nose, you fucking kike
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-17-58-46.png (551 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-17-58-46.png
551 KB, 960x540
>>35665491

Like i said im not a grill.

Pls no bully posting what i want in a sec >>>>>
>>
>>35665455
unless you get down on your knees and suck your surgeon off after, then no it's not
>>
>>35665619
that's your nose?
Jesus Christ you pussy ass bitch, how self conscious can you get?!
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 488x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 488x348
>>35665619
What i want

Also i dont think it will make me happy but ive been kind of hating my nose since i was like 15. Ive thought to buy it for myself as a graduation present in a few years and also time when i would lose daily contact with a lot of people and meet new people who couldnt possibly notice the difference. Money wont be a problem then.
>>
>>35665455
she should have got rid of the beard, too.
>>
>>35665619

It's fine
>>
>>35665633
Its really hard to take a good picture pls i thought this was a safe space. Its bigger irl
>>
>>35665656
Also some people jokingly have called it big. Its pretty obviously long tip in photos that show my profile and kind of bulbous looking from front.

ALSO ive been thinking since my nose isnt obviously THAT bad so the surgery wont big dramatical and ive been considering it for years why not just do it?

Only question left is is it gay
>>
>>35665699
How old are you? I take it you're under 20, perhaps high school? Give it a few years, you'll grow out of it.
>>
>>35665727
26 kek. Its definitely not something thats always on my mind or something id lose my sleep over. I think its more like if i had money for a ferrari would i buy it or not
>>
>>35665756
+ i would be a huge ferrari fan from 15 in that scenario
>>
>>35665756
Then you might as well go for it. It's not gay and people will not care about it after a week.
>>
>>35665699
gay? no.
I have family that are gay. But they arent such little pussies.
>>
>>35665789
Thanks

Am i really the only one in /fit/ whos been considering this?
>>
>>35665853
I've been considering it forever. But septoplasty not rhinoplasty.
Deviated septum to the right. My right nose is pretty much not working.
And it is something that's on my mind every single day, since it bothers me in everyday life.
However I've been reading testimonials from ppl that their breathing hasn't improved at all after the procedure. Therefore I wouldn't like to go under a knife for no reason.

I also have non-loyal titties (read gyno) which is also fucking lame.
>>
>>35665455
>Is it gay to consider rhinoplasty?

It's not about this being gay or not, the problem with purely aesthetic plastic surgery is that it often leads to less comfort and complications for the person undergoing the surgery. Unless you're willing to take the risk that you may never ever be able to breathe through your nose the same way again, don't do it. I know someone who had surgery on his jaws, and his part of his mouth has been senseless ever since.

In the end though, it's all about accepting your god-given genetic material. Even if you're not a 9/10, you can compensate by being really funny, caring or intelligent.
>>
>>35665954
Ps: it's not your nose that's preventing you from scoring those 9/10 chicks. It's your insecurity.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.