[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going bald fucking sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14
and there is no solution for it. i've been on finasteride for 3 years and switched to dutasteride. it doesnt seem to help much. transplants? will only work when you have managed to stop your hairloss with medication and have plenty of donor hair on the back.

I'm really fucked
>>
even dut isn't working for you? that's rough mate

i've been on fin for about a year and it seems to have stopped any further loss

just shave it and move on.. the only people who never get over it are the people still clinging on to their last few pathetic strands of hair and who never had the balls to shave it
>>
>>35663685
>just shave it and move on

what does this even mean?
>>
I look like a model with hair on, but i know i'll get completely bald in about 3 years. I can choose to be bald and skinnyfat or bald and /fit/. Do the same choice, OP. Let your hair fall like you won't, and say ''So be it''. There are handsome bald men out there, you can also be one of those.
>>
>>35663650
Grow a beard
>>
>>35663705
Not that guy, I think he means shave the rest of your head and stop wprrying about it when theres nothing you can do.

>>35663650
I feel you OP. Tonight I just accepted that I'm going bald. My hair is thinning and Ive been in denial about it for a month or two. Im only 19 so its really depressing. Could be worse, I guess
>>
>>35663714
most bald guys look like shit, that includes the fit ones

self delusion is not a solution
>>
>>35663719
accepting it doesnt change how it looks

i accepted it years ago

i still think bald people look like fucking shit
>>
>>35663730
Yeah, doesnt change theres fuck all to be done about it though.
>>
>>35663736
sometimes i consider suicide as a solution
>>
>>35663744

if it matters that much to you just get on dut + spironolactone

you'll turn into a female but at least youll have hair
>>
>>35663764
i am on dutasteride you stupid fuck

can't you read
>>
File: shia do it.jpg (29 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
shia do it.jpg
29 KB, 479x720
>caring more about your above-the-neck looks than your gains
shave it the fuck off OP.
JUST DO IT
>>
>>35663783

"dut + spironlactone" is alot different to dut on its own
>>
>>35663800
i seriously doubt that

spiro is weak ass shit
>>
Fuck it, OP. I just shaved my head and kept lifting. I get laid slightly more now than when I had hair actually, but I attribute that to lifting and not being a little bitch.
>>
>>35663797
>implying i don't already do that

doesnt change the fact that hairloss continues to destroy my life

all you "shave your head hhuurrr" morons havent got a clue
>>
>>35663813
getting laid doesnt mean you look good you fucking fool
>>
>>35663815

its destroying your life because you're an insecure manchild
>>
>>35663840
no, because i refuse to delude myself like so many bald men

you do not look alpha

you do not look like jason statham

you are a bald piece of shit
>>
>>35663744
I never honestly contemplated suicide, but I did think a lot about my mortality and death. In the end I always figure I'm going to die some day anyway, so I might as well wait it out.

What sucks is that being horseshoe bald makes me feel dead already. People look right through me like I'm a ghost. I'm not really "here" to people.

Sometimes it's nice to go uncared about so much. Nobody bothers me, nobody starts any drama, no jelousy issues, nothing like that. But on the flip side, I don't get invited to parties, I don't get flirty looks, I don't get much special treatment.

So I think losing your hair is a lot like a part of you dying.
>>
Hair transplant if you got money.
>>
>>35663863
fuck you for not reading the OP
>>
File: wait a sec feel.png (143 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec feel.png
143 KB, 299x288
how old are you? i'm 21 and have a year left before i shave. not a good feel, i don't like the bald look at all, my prettyboy hair was fucking nice while it lasted and i'll never look that good again. getting over this shit is going to be hard but there's nothing i can do. will probably get micropigmentation treatment at least, that looks better than straight shaved bald pattern. fuck i'm going to miss my beautiful ass hair though, used to get so many compliments
>>
>>35663847
at least bald men visibly don't give a shit about their hair anymore.
however balding and deluding yourself is when you look worst.
people can always tell when you've had something done about your balding.
>>
>>35663863

How effective is that really? Does your shit look like you got a fucking surgery done or does it just look normal?
>>
>>35663886
are you me?
>>
>>35663896
i dont think a shaved balding head looks any better than short hair balding head

it's the same shit to me
>>
>>35663908

if transplants were the magical sulution john travolta, ben affleck, etc wouldnt be wearing wigs
>>
>>
>letting hair loss ruin your life

Just lmfao. You are a cuck to society and the media, OP.
>>
>>35663650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdyTkIadqNo

I think there is hope.... At least for those who "only" has a bald crown.
>>
>>35663724
Projecting and/or generalizing isn't one either.
>>
>>35663946
he still looks balding

in the end he'll still be bald but only with an enormous scar on the back of his head
>>
>>35663886
What were the first signs you started to notice you were balding? Ive been deluding myself and I think its time to face the music
>>
File: 7s8gc.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
7s8gc.gif
1 MB, 360x202
Heres the thing kids,

Yeah going bald does suck for every guy, same as being small, same as being ugly, same as being too dumb etc etc etc ... unless youre one of the lucky good looking bald guys.

Heres the other thing,

unless youre really lucky you aint gonna be turning heads while walking down the street... BUT... sooo many times ive went to a restaurant or pub/club social gathering and met a bald bro who was just a complete sick cunt, funny, confident, smart, muscular, all the other stuff you want to be as a guy... and thats what made all the fucking girls drool over them and the other guys want to be around them for the keks.

so unless youre already an ugly, neet, unsociable manlet then youre gonna have a hard time while you still have hair anyway.

tldr: just be a sick cunt, no one gives a fuck if you have hair or not.
>>
>>35664157
this is a fucking useless post

bald men look like shit
>>
>>35664157
Thank you anon i really needed this senpai

>>35664174
>>>r9k not even being funny you would fit in well there
>>
just do a hair transplant OP.
I did one and I'm happy as fuck about it.
>>
started balding at 18, and been obivously bald since I was 20. There's not much you can do, and it will take time till you realize it. I buzz it, and people have told me it looks good on me. I disagree but it's still better than growing it and looking like gargamel at 24. If girls' attention bothers you, well there are girls who will hate it, who will love it and who won't care. When I had hair I was a virgin, fucked a few girls since I started losing it and I am in a relationship now. Stay strong brah
>>
File: 1427810711370.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1427810711370.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
If I ever go bald, and don't kill myself, I'll probably go for this guy's mode. I bet he looks much better than he had hair..

Plus, he is a great musician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYfZa1gaWZw
>>
>>35664513
looks like a generic compensating bald loser
>>
>>35663847
>you do not look alpha
Being alpha is not about how you look, but how you act. And you act like a little beta bitch faggot.
>>
>>35663650
I'm very vain. I have thick, beautiful curly hair that I keep on the long side.
If I began to lose my hair I'd shave it all off immediately. Thankfully I have a good shaped head. If I didn't, I'm not sure if I'd survive going bald.
Both my grandfathers had full heads of hair until they passed in their 70s. My dad is 56 and has almost all his hair (slightly receding hairline since about age 50). Because of this I have faith my hair will last.
I have concerns over going gray, which has already begun (I'm 25) but I suppose that's easier to remedy if I can't stand having gray hair.
>>
>>35664513
Are those studs in his forehead? Fucking loser
>>
File: MRrogers.gif (2 MB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
MRrogers.gif
2 MB, 282x257
So many crabs in this bucket. Yeah, i though my life was over once i started balding at 16, i hopped on the big 3 once i turned 18, and i kept my hair until 22. At that point i had a nice body, was halfway through school etc and one day i just took a look in my bathroom cupboard and saw the bottles/pills/shampoos/vitamins/ointments and i just said fuck this. I tossed it all and buzzed my head. I didn't look too bad, but the way i could finally start carrying myself was amazing, i no longer had to use a hat, i didn't have to be afraid of wind showing my big forehead, i didn't have to decline going swimming, for the first time in years i was free.

I still get hit on by girls, i banged more chicks in the 1 year as a bald single than i did in my entire life before that, im currently in a relationship with the girl of my dreams. Being bald isnt embarrassing, balding is. Sure some girls might not like it, but it's not like you're banging every girl now anyway. I see a lot of guy in here saying bald people are ugly, but lucky for you you're not going after the 17 year old dyels/fat neckbeards on a japanese cat appreciation forum.
If bald people were as repulsive as the kids on this site are saying there wouldn't be any bald people left since its genetic. So stop feeling sorry for yourselves and just take control.
>>
>>35663650
get rich so you can fix it like rooney did
>>
>>35663847
kek. I shaved my head a few weeks ago and this girl kept calling me jason stathom at this party. Get over it you fucking pussy.
>>
>>35664893

Best bit of advice I've read in a long time. I started noticing my hair slowly beginning to thin at 21. I was lucky enough to make it to 31 without having to sport a bald patch, but at long last the end is near. I decided to buzz my hair before it became a "problem", and I'm glad I did.

>Being bald isnt embarrassing, balding is

Exactly. If you're uncomfortable with your hair, or rather what little is left of it, if clearly shows. You come across as someone with a low self esteem, and your self awareness takes a toll on your social interactions.

If your hair makes you uncomfortable, take a deep breath and buzz it. Have a beard? See if it still works with a bald head, and maybe try different styles. Don't have a beard? Grow one and see how it goes. I'm guessing it's female validation that troubles you, and you'll be surprised to discover how many women don't give a shit about hair, when they find a man interesting. A nice body and a good posture goes a long way, more than a full head of hair. Take a good look at your wardrobe, and if need be, get some clothes that actually fit you. You don't need to spend a crazy amount, just make sure you have at least three trousers+shirt combos (+sweater or whatever, given the season) readily available. And for god's sake, don't browse /fa/ looking for advice.

Also,
>some girls might not like it, but it's not like you're banging every girl now anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 311x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 311x473
Just look at this sexy beast op, and he is bald just like you
>>
Just get on prostaglandin protocol.
2016 will be the death of MPB and swisstemples is our saviour
>>
No reason to be so insecure. I'm 23 and I started balding when I was 20. It got to the point where I realized that there wasn't much to be done, and so I took the plunge and just shaved it all off; I've been doing this for about a year or so now. Sure I'm not good looking, but it's not like I was causing women spontaneously orgasm upon seeing me when I actually had a full head of hair anyways.

To anyone (younger people specifically) who is balding, I'd really just be prepared to accept it. Yeah sure, you can get into Rogaine or whatever else, but do you really want to deal with this from now on? If you do, all the more power to you. From personal experience though, I'm glad that I didn't fuck around with any of it; no hassle, no risks of some medical issue, etc.
>>
Something something hair transplant
>>
File: 326369_1.jpg (16 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
326369_1.jpg
16 KB, 285x214
>>35663908
It looks like someone glued pubes on your head (pic related)
It may only work for guys like gorge clooney with thick ass hair that are just slightly receeding.
So unless you have good quality thick dense hair with just slightly receeding hairline you'll end up with:
scars
broke as fuck
no hair
depressed
>>
I shave my hair all the way down during the summer. Women love it if the shape of your head looks good and if you're built.
>>
File: 1350534687562.jpg (34 KB, 278x445) Image search: [Google]
1350534687562.jpg
34 KB, 278x445
it's merely motivation to do greater things with your life than be a good-looking face.
>>
>>35664893
>If bald people were as repulsive as the kids on this site are saying there wouldn't be any bald people left since its genetic

baldness is passed from the mother's genes

fail
>>
>>35667348
EXACTLY

shit

i'm so relieved finally somebody else realizes this

fucking pisses me off how these morons think a transplant can save them
>>
File: 7246791136_d214c66a9e.jpg (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7246791136_d214c66a9e.jpg
131 KB, 500x500
I'm bald and shave my head.
Also, I wear a hat like picrelated 24/7

No problems getting laid whatsoever, but then again I got that Craig Titus look, huge and freaky :^)

seriously though, hair is far less important than you think. The main problem isn't chicks are turned off by a bald head, the problem is chicks are turned off by unconfident men, which most baldies suffer from
>>
>>35663860
Man the fuck up. Im losing mine too and im not even 30. Dont hide and it dont let it hold you back. Let people see that you have mastered everything that you could master - your career your body your self discipline and self image. Those things earn wsy more respect than a piece of hair.
>>
>>35663886
you got compliments on your ass hair?
>>
>>35663650
fuck off you bald cunt, who gives a shit?
>>
>>35669092
old and outdated science faggot
>>
what's the dif between fin and dut?
>>
>>35673562
% of DHT supression i think. might also be a little more complicated with how each actually prevents the conversion of Test to DHT (e.g dut blocks different pathways then fin)

idk google it
>>
>life literally hinges on 1 thing, your hair
kill yourself
>>
File: ironman.png (450 KB, 794x440) Image search: [Google]
ironman.png
450 KB, 794x440
>>35667348
>>35669126
>>35663908

Don't go to the shitty doctors,and it can be great.
The new method is to take your hair out in groups, not one by one, so it looks natural.

pic related
>>
>>35677342
The taking the hairs in individual follicular units is the new one dumbass, the grouping is what causes the old terrible plug look
>>
>>35677375
> The FUT procedure
This involves placing the follicular units in the following manner:

Places single hair units at the front of your hairline
Places 2 hair units behind the hairline
Places 3 hair units behind the 2 hair units
Then places 4 hair units behind the 3 hair units
This will produce a natural looking appearance and the right amount of hair density without the risk of ‘plugginess’. Plugginess occurs when groups of hair are arranged in corn rows or tufts which often look like the hair seen on a child’s doll.

Well shit, you are kinda right.
>>
>>35664043
Not OP, but I'm facing the spectre of shaving my head for the rest of my life.

The first sign was that my hairline was noticeably thinner. The leading edge of my hair was getting sparser and sparser.

Then I could see my scalp when my head was under a bright lights...then regular lights...now my hair only looks thick in the dark.

My widows peak seems to be getting worse and the skin that once had hair is now super smooth and will never grow hair again.

I used two mirrors to see the back of my head this Christmas and I'm terrified that the crown of my head is noticeably thinner than the rest. Luckily I'm a pretty tall dude among my social circles so nobody is tall enough to notice my imminent bald spot.

I'm 27 now. I don't think I'll make it to 30 without my first clean-shaven head.
>>
>>35663860
Literally go bald and people will look at you.
Everyone looks at bald people.
>>
>>35664157
Delusion: The Post
>>
My bald niggas we are all in this together we will all make it
>>
File: 090605_koontz.jpg (10 KB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
090605_koontz.jpg
10 KB, 200x155
>>35677342
>>35669126
>>35667348

Worked for Dean Koontz.
>>
Can you take hairs from some other donor? Like what if you have shitty curly hair or something but want straight fine hair. Could you get the hairs from someone with straight hair?
>>
>>35663847
Lol you are so pathetic. Not cause you're bald, because you care so much. Fag. Just kill yourself if you're so weak
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.