[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hungry. had protein shake already. what do? cant eat more because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1384236182499.jpg (20 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1384236182499.jpg
20 KB, 500x667
hungry.

had protein shake already.
what do?

cant eat more because cutting.
>>
Drink water
>>
eat pickles
>>
>>35663355
Your body is asking for nutrients; give them to it.

You sure you aren't cutting too hard/ate shitty foods earlier on?
>>
sunflower seeds or coffee. Go play video games.
>>
>>35663355
Go run for an hour.
Then eat 300 cal worth of chicken breast and salad with no dressing.
>>
>>35663355
water you fuck
>>
>>35663355
Dry fast or sip on water.

>>35663398
Don't drink loads of water like this guy suggests; all you will do is stretch your stomach and throw your sodium levels out of whack. You'll become more hungry and make the hunger worse.

Best thing you can do OP is eat a tin of tuna in brine. 100 calories, 20ish grams of protein. Yes it's calories but cutting is a long period and if you're hungry as fuck then you're gonna suffer all night. 100 calories won't set you back much, if anything.. it'll just slow your weightloss down.
>>
>>35663355
> eat corn
> stomach full
> shit corn
> 0 kcal absorbed
> topkek.jpg
>>
eat your jizz
>>
make a thin soup of vegetables and chicken breasts, maybe with a little bit of oats or rice to make it a bit starchy.

try eating less in the morning and the most past afternoon, so you are slightly hungry until noon, not hungry through the day and only slightly hungry before sleep.
>>
drink water, go for a 45 minute walk and then eat plain lettuce

Alternatively, STOP BEING A BITCH AND OFF YOURSELF
>>
i dont know if you have it in the united states of murrica but i eat ryebread with no butter/toppings etc when im super hungry but cant eat. also try carrots
>>
This is why I like fasting. It's 7am, but I probably won't eat until 12-1pm. I usually break my fast with some fruit like watermelon and then cook my first thousand calorie meal. It's always different. Lately 10-14oz of chicken with rice and beans. Sometimes it's a bunch of pasta and turkey meatballs, maybe I'll go a little higher and make hamburger helper or maybe a huge burrito. If I'm really lazy it will be pop chips and dumplings/protein shakes. Then I snack on fruit again, usually a frozen medley of berries. I'll either have another decent sized meal of 600-1k calories or make mini meals of Greek yogurt and oatmeal with pb. You could do a bunch of eggs/egg whites and already frozen cut potatoes too. Most of the time oatmeal is the last thing that hits my system. One pack and a bunch of water is a lot and it makes you feel warm. I never go high in protein, usually . 8 grams per lb or less. It depends how your gains are. I can maintain strength and make progress on lower protein, but if you're always hungry try higher protein because it's harder to eat. Hope this helped.
>>
>>35663513
This. And sauerkraut.
>>
>>35663956
hört sich eklig an tbqh familie
>>
Celery
>>
>>35663355
do IF and never be hungry, go check out kinobody
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.