[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fav Meal of the day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What's your favorite meal of the day and what time do you go to gym?

I go to gym early in the morning (around 7am) and of course my fav meal is breakfast. Today I had a banana before gym and when I came back had:

coffee with oats drink
two pieces of toast with whole oats bread. One with scrambled eggs, garlic, pepper and some cottage cheese on top. Another with penaut butter.
Also some jamón slices.
>>
Shit just made me hungry
>>
>>35662909
cottage cheese breakfast erry day
>>
Breakfast, because I usually have the same meal already prepped for lunch and tea 5x a week, vary on weekends and change the meal each week. So for breakfast I can actually have some variety. Had oat+egg pancakes with honey today, really nice.
>>
exercise in the morning. Favourite meal is dinner because it lets me eat large to make up the calories I've cut during the day, which gives me motivation to get through the day. Breakfast is fruit/breakfast biscuits + 250ml energy drink for pre-workout. Then protein after that. Lunch is usually 3 chicken tenders + 4serves of veggies or microwavable lean cuisine. Dinner is usually chicken of some kind with more veggies. Fast food too if it fits my macros.
>>
>>35663081
You eat the same thing every day/week for tea? Mind me asking what it is?
>>
>>35663063
How do u eat it? I find it pretty tasteless and boring
>>
>>35662909

How do you prepare oats to drink anon?

> jamón
Spanish?
>>
>>35663091

chicken cooked in a variety of ways. It is the same base, but the taste changes so it doesn't get boring. chicken breast cut up with a variety of spices. just fried. chicken breast cut up and put in with marinades and sauces with appropriate veggies/rice/both/pasta(not when cutting). roast a full chicken with potatoes and more veggies. use leftovers for salads or sandwiches. make chicken burgers, either crumbed or not. chicken slow cookers. grilled strips on the bbq.

for ones that don't include sauces, spices are the key to keeping it fresh. you can buy preprepared spices like fajita/burrito seasoning or just mix and match with a bunch of popular herbs and spices. I enjoy the fuck out of plain chicken, so I can/will eat it everyday, regardless of how it's prepared. I will have sausages or steak on occasion as well.
>>
>>35663107
Yeah, spanish guy here.

I dont prepare them, you can buy an oatsdrink at the supermarket here. Like ricedrink or soyadrink. All of them as substitutes of milk for people with lactose intolerance like me.

The rice and oats ones are specially tasty. They dont have added sugars but taste sweet and nice.
>>
>>35663103
plain, with these
sometimes i add fresh red pepper
i don't need much taste
>>
>>35663154
>>
>>35663163
What is that you polish fitizen
>>
File: stThumbnailPlugin.png (152 KB, 365x300) Image search: [Google]
stThumbnailPlugin.png
152 KB, 365x300
>>35663163
light bread from 7 kinds of grains
it tastes great and is only 20kcal a piece. usually i eat 4 at a time.
>>
>>35663215
Fuck, I miss them since I moved to Germany. 10/10 would eat
>>
favorite is steel cut oat in the morning. i eat oats with every meal is it too much? i have heard you can die or be ill of oat bloat but it taste good. i make it plain by boiling it in water until firm.
>>
>>35664864
Oat bloat?
>>
Cookies for breakfast, with a cup of coffee. Then 4 hours in the gym
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.