[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ I don't know whether to be mad or sad rightnow >Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
/fit/ I don't know whether to be mad or sad rightnow

>Have 2 friends
>both wanna get into fitness, put some muscle on
>Friend 1 is normal build, no muscle but a little chub around
>Friend 2 is ultra skeleton mode
>195 cm tall and weighs 80 kg if not less
>both join me in the gym
>Friend 1 gets super hyped
>starts doing cardio also (I know)
>asks me when we work out
>says It's so cool he can flex his arm now
>Friend 2
>this fucking guy I swear
>complains we train too much (4 times a week)
>starts trying to change my routine, wants to only work out 2 times a week to "adjust his body"
>he cant handle the fucking doms

and today is just it fit, not the first time

>agree to workout today
>all agreed yesterday
>wake up this morning
>see he is online on facebook, message him "you ready for today?"
>"Nah man"
>"Dont have that lifting fuel"
>turns out he FUCKING HASNT SLEPT YET..
>it was 40 minutes ago, 10 in the morning

I don't think he will ever make it..
What should I do? Just tell him to straighten up, or just ignore it and stop asking if he wants to work out?
>>
File: muscle woman.jpg (83 KB, 1080x653) Image search: [Google]
muscle woman.jpg
83 KB, 1080x653
>>35662907
Bumping with fit related images
>>
>>35662954
damn she has nice arms
>>
>>35662907
Just tell him he can join you if he wants but youll be going with your other bro anyway. Dont let him goblin your gains
>>
File: 1453110523849.jpg (57 KB, 367x564) Image search: [Google]
1453110523849.jpg
57 KB, 367x564
>>35662954
>She totally doesn't look like a man, guys.
>>
>>35662986
Yeah, I'm definitely going to work out with my other bro.
But god fucking damn, when some new faggot thinks he knows more about working out than you do.
>>
>>35662994
m-mirin'
>>
>>35662907
you cant control other people your 2 options are accept that your friend will only be training with you sometimes and remove the stick from your ass or drop the ultimatum If you cant be consistent i cant lift with you
>>
>>35662970
Look up Dana linn Bailey she is ripped as fuark
>>
>>35663012
It isn't about control, It's about agreements

>agree to work out tomorrow
>he doesnt sleep
>he doesnt feel like it
>he is too sore

It's all just excuses, which makes me question whether or not he actually wants to do this.
And working out with someone who doesn't want to be there just makes it a drag.
>>
File: frogkobain.jpg (7 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
frogkobain.jpg
7 KB, 140x140
if you wanted to be sad right now, you should have posted your 1rm
>>
>>35663072
>tfw don't even have 2plate bench
>>
tell him to get the fuck up, we are going to the gym. Make him pump a 500ml redbull and it will get him going, especially if he doesn't drink them on the reg.
>>
I also have a tall lifting buddy that would more or less cancel on our workout 5min before we would meet. At first I wouldn't go aswell, but at one point it was too much. Now I just go whenever I want to. If we do go together though, he only does chest and back. Tall lifting buddies are the worst.
>>
>>35662907
>ultra skeleton mode
>195 cm tall and weighs 80 kg if not less
Fuck you and your bodydismorphia. I'm 193cm and 83kg. It's a good ottermode.
>>
>>35663245
And yeah, I've been doing wrestling and boxing for 12 years now and do lift moderate (due to weight classes). The thing is not everybody wants to become fucking huge.
>>
>>35663245
>>35663271
It's fucking skeleton mode and you know it.
>>
>>35663395
Fatties gonna fat.
>>
>>35663245

>weighing less in kg than height in cm -100
>ever

forever skelly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.