[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in ye olde /fit/... >hath hoisted many o'year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1524x1166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1524x1166
Meanwhile, in ye olde /fit/...

>hath hoisted many o'year
>still have not aquired a fair maiden
Hold me bretheren
>>
>>35659896
>2016
>lifting for fuck pigs
>>
Despair not, my bretheren. For we shall upon a time come, wherein we all have it made.
>>
>>35659896
>Starting Sword and Gallon Of Ale A Day
>>
>Searching for a maiden
>Not realizing that the sun is the truest maiden of them all

Praise it
>>
>>35660712
Maidens cometh and go with great frequency. The sun will rise and fall for eternity. Praise.
>>
>>35659896
>late 1098, sieging city of Maarat
>Cold as fuark
>No food, ate horses two weeks ago
>Eat pagans for mad gains

Spring of 1099, thousands of swole-saders push through heathen ranks in stylized armor with 5% decorating helms and shields. Gainz increase with victories, as the dead are eaten for protien.
>>
File: 1452529076589[1].jpg (70 KB, 373x502) Image search: [Google]
1452529076589[1].jpg
70 KB, 373x502
>>35659896
Do not be such despaired cunts brethren, for Ye Olde Scoobius Maximus is always watching
>>
File: pepe103.jpg (127 KB, 975x1000) Image search: [Google]
pepe103.jpg
127 KB, 975x1000
>tfw born into royal blood
>tfw my body fat complements my vast wealth
>tfw arranged to be married to a 9/10 qt3.14 virgin girl
>tfw my favourite uncle is taking me to the fields to pelt toiling manlets with rocks tomorrow
>>
>>35660787
>ITT: Tales from gentry who bare false witness
>>
File: knight.png (258 KB, 800x695) Image search: [Google]
knight.png
258 KB, 800x695
>>35659896
> year of our lord, Charles VII, 1453
> take the hand of a buxom wench in holy matrimony
> return from the Battle of Castillion to seek solace from defeat in the comforts of home
> blindsided to find that my maiden thought I had perished
> taken up with the tavern keep
> has given the bastard 2 sons
> mfw
>>
>>35660712
420 praise it
>>
>my brothers and my kin
>be wary of the ways of witch and saracen
>for if your natty card you turn in
>you will follow the path of zyzz and be lost to the world of men
>>
>>35659896
Yesterday I was high on lsd and pulled out my $50 Pakistani steel one handed shit sword and sharpened and started swinging it around. Found new, underdeveloped muscles. Proceeded to swing sword and jab for like 6 hours. Am now going to start lifting for battle effectiveness.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.