[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/fat/ general How are my recovering fat friends holding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: america.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>/fat/ general

How are my recovering fat friends holding up?
What's your diet like?
How much do you have left to lose?

Some of us will make it.
>>
more of dat ass
>>
Lost 5kg in the last month. Looking to drop another 5
>>
I've been stuck at 110kg for half a year now. I used to be 130kg one year ago.
At the very least I have stopped gaining weight, which is good and important. But I need to drop at least another 20kg at 184cm to be considered somewhat normal.
I keep coming back to sweets and fast food every or every other week, and then I eat properly for a week or a few days again. So, yeah. I've basically stabilized in terms of weight but I'm not exactly eating healthy.
>>
File: 20160117_075407.jpg (203 KB, 644x470) Image search: [Google]
20160117_075407.jpg
203 KB, 644x470
>>35659170
Down from 350lbs. I've been running quite a bit, might try to do 10k tomorrow if I get the right head for it.
>>
>>35659170
>How are my recovering fat friends holding up?
Alright I guess.
>What's your diet like?
Wake up at 3, eat chicken and broccoli (maybe 400 calories) with a diet coke, then a 150 calorie protein shake after, sometimes two, along with water throughout the day. Been trying to eat more but I've just been unmotivated to do so.
>How much do you have left to lose?
I'm at 92kg from 115. Figure 80kg is a decent weight for my height at 6'3.
>>
>>35659238
https://www.instagram.com/bundleofbrittany
>>
20 more pounds to go.
>>
6'2", was 110kg got down to 90kg before xmas. Now I'm at 93kg. Going to keep cutting until 85kg then I'll reassess.
>>
File: 1449718005293.png (122 KB, 349x320) Image search: [Google]
1449718005293.png
122 KB, 349x320
Still a fatty on the inside
>>
>started at 165 6' 2" thank you skeltal mode
fell for the bulking meme to about 240 while doing SL and some accessory work over the course of 2 and a half years in which i did gain muscle but also way too much fat (25%ish bf)
>cutting through 2016 into 2017 if i have to to get to an actual healthy weight like 200-210 under 10% bf if at all possible familia
>how am i holding up?
why did i not just eat cleanly from the beginning why did i listen to /fit/ someone kill me, but im rectifying the situation

whats your diet like?
>breakfast: homemade breakfast sandwich or some kind of omelet for 550-600 calories
>lunch: a bowl containing beans, peppers, some other vegetable that changes with every batch i make, and salsa for a meal of 700-750ish calories per
>dinner: varies a shitload but almost always involves grilled chicken or hardboiled eggs and some side for 800-900ish calories
>drink1-1.3 gallons of water a day
>snacks include bananas and salted almonds( if i drink way too much water at once and need salt to not feel delirious, im retarded enough that this has happened)

>how much do i have left to lose?
at least 15-20 lbs but more like 25-30 minimum before i even approach looking passable
>>
>>35659542
Noice
>>
Was 260 back in august. Was a raging alcoholic and decided to fix myself. Weighed myself today and 199. First time i've been under 200 in years. Still have about 20 lbs to go til i'm lean and beach body ready but I feel so much better
>>
Was 5'7" 220 in 2014, now 165. Only a month of seriously lifting and I lost more in that month than I did in 4-5 just eating less. Hoping to hit skelly by summer, then bulk.

Th-thanks Scooby.
>>
>>35659170
Currently at 250lbs down from 280.I've got a long ways to go. I never realized how fat I was before tbqhwy family
>>
Scooby save my soul, I can't stop eating.
>>
I seemed to notice fat loss and gainz from these areas, in order of how noticeable it was:
>double chin gone
>neck more vascular
>arm flab going slowly
>quad fat melting away
>some fat over my stomach
>biceps now defined
>squirrel wings activated
>butt is gone ;_:
>most leg fat gone
>triceps defined
>shoulders more rounder
>back is more defined
>visible abs
That pouch of fat over my stomach was a stubborn bitch and was the last thing to go. This was over 1.5 years of lifting and dieting.
>>
>>35659170
She's pretty cute. Can you possibly hook me up with a girl like that?
>>
I don't eat in order to live anymore, I live just to eat. Or at least it feels like that at the moment. Should I get a psychologist at this point?
>>
>>35659170
Winter break is over, I'm reengaging cutmode senpai. Lost 100lbs last year, want to drop another 80 this one with 60 of those pounds being lost before summer. I'm already getting the "you look like a different person!"s but going from very fat to chubby still leaves you at chubby.
>>
How much loose skin can I expect to have if I'm 250lbs at 5'11" and I get down to a good weight?

I got a bit lucky with genetics and most of my fat distribution is pretty much just in my stomach, thighs, and that general area and the rest of my body looks normal/slightly chubby. but I'm terrified of losing a lot of weight and having some creepy flab of loose skin where my belly used to be.
>>
>>35659542
Good job
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.