[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>told myself I'd start dieting today >already had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 570133734.gif (16 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
570133734.gif
16 KB, 633x758
>told myself I'd start dieting today
>already had 4500 calories while still hungry

Obesity is unbeatable
>>
>>35658794
Drink 2 gallons of water a day. Promise you won't be hungry
>>
What did you eat, exactly?

Eat more protein and fiber to be full with less calories.
>>
>>35658794
i beat my type II obesity..

>>35658811
flavored seltzer water is awesome.

same goes for stevia.

psyllium husk is good for satiation as well.. i capsulate mine

intermittent fasting above all else
https://kinobody.com/diet-and-nutrition/intermittent-fasting-for-maximum-muscle-and-minimum-fat/
>>
>>35658826
fast 8 hours, using seltzer water, fiber, and vitamins to stave off hunger...

when you can't stand it, eat fruit to replenish liver glycogen... just one small piece, though
>>
Eat naked in front of a mirror, that'll do it.
>>
>>35658794
Brighten up anon! Start on a small calorie deficit first and decrease it gradually as you lose weight. Remember, escaping obesity is a long journey and takes patience and consistency.You can do it!
>>
OP, you're addicted. It's not "unbeatable", you're just addicted to it like a druggie to crack. read this it should help you break your problem if you truly want to:

http://www.thegymherald.com/2016/01/is-it-okay-to-be-overweight.html
>>
you're right. :(
the only solution is to kill yourself, pal
>>
Stop eating sugar.
>>
>>35658794
Yes. Is unbeatable.
People who beat it are fucking monster in terms of mental strength.
I suggest you to don't reproduce.
>>
>>35660006
When this meme of the "all things are addictive" will die?
It's the new American Scapegoat
>>
>>35659958
>small calorie deficit for a obese
Kek
>>
>>35658794
>ECA stack
>Chugging water before meals
>wind sprints
>>
>>35660798
>meditation
>support groups (/fit/ doesn't count as one)
>get proffessional help to discard a eating disorder
>>
Eat cleanly, it's tough to eat 4500kcal of chicken, beans, rice and veggies.
>>
>>35660826
>assign moral qualities to food
Enjoy your new eating disorder
>>
>>35660587
I don't think that's a very nice thing to say, broham.
>>
>>35660831
what
>>
>>35660774
so doing a proven study on fatty foods and drugs is a meme now? lol your autism is funny
>>
>>35658794
lol noob, just stop buying fat and sugary food, there's no way you can eat 4500 calories of whole grain and vegetables before you're full
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 250x250
>>35660888
Also, check my trips.
>>
>>35660831
???
>>
>>35660915
Why does he look so small in that pic?
>>
>>35660991
Babby's first gains
>>
>>35658794
5ft 7inches, 330lbs here. You can do it. Just change your eating habits. Eat more veggies.
>>
>>35658794
chug water after your meals, you'll feel full afterwards
>>
>>35658794
Defeat sugar Defeat obesity
eat all u fucking want just defeat sugar and ur done
>>
>>35658794

for me, the best option was tomato juice. V8 or Clamato juice.

>coats your stomach
>tricks your mind into thinking you're not hungry
>53 calories per 8 oz.

at least until you get used to not eating less.
>>
>>35658794

You can do it buddy. I went from over 400lbs to 265 and have made great gains. Went from a .5 to a least a 5.

You're gonna make it.
>>
>>35660831
"Clean" means foods that are natural, and not full of fluff and sweeteners.

"Dirty" foods are high in HFCS, fats, and are full of artificial crap that is bad for you.

Enjoy your McDonalds, fatass.
>>
>>35661439
>fats
>bad
>artificial
>automatically bad
>implying the mcdouble isn't the best bulking food
>implying dietary fat=body fat
>implying dietary cholesterol=serum cholesterol
>implying dietary cholesterol isn't important for natty test production
mom science pls go and stay go
>>
>>35661439
>foods that are natural
You are aware that a majority of the crops we are eating right now are very far removed from their natural counterparts right?
You are aware that a majority of the crops we are eating right now are genetically modified through selective breeding over thousands of years since humans began agriculture, right? (same goes with delicious animals)
>>
I know that feel brother, fatfuck here in the middle of sorting my shit out here are some tricks that have helped me go from 3000cal a day to a 700-800 cal deficit.

Drink tea, herbal teas yo, a little sugar or honey to sweeten, think about how much sugar youd usually add and reduce it over time, if youd add 3 teaspoons only add two.

Water, holy shit nigga drink some water, go for about a gallon a day but if you fall a little short eh who cares man, seriously though, this sorts your shit out, keeps you hydrated, helps keep you feeling full.

CUT OUT SOFT DRINK!!! holy shit that crap is just liquid sugar mixed with crack, and the joke of the thing...it dosnt quench your thirst at all, IT MAKES YOU FUCKING THIRSTIER!!! How fucked is that.

cook your own food, dont buy junk, dont have any junk in the house, itll take maybe 2 weeks to work that shit outta your system and break the habbit, cold turkey or bust broham.

it aint much, but i swear to god these tips have helped me drop like 10kg-15kg since mid december past year, without excercise.

good luck man, you can make it, but only if you really want to.
>>
My senpaitachi
This seems out of place but i won't make a thread about it

Im a 220lb, fatass 5,9 manlet and i was thinking about doing a 800 calories diet but I've only read bad things about that.
Should i eat 1200 instead?
>>
keto
>>
>>35658794
Chezuz 4500 cals already. Pls dont have kids. Bye
>>
>>35659958
>You can do it!

Kek
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.