[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Faggot here. My diet is shit and I'm working on fixing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10
File: ChickenBreast.png (102 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ChickenBreast.png
102 KB, 400x300
Fat Faggot here. My diet is shit and I'm working on fixing it.

How do I cook chicken breast?

Should I buy a casserole dish and bake them in my oven? Or should I buy a george foreman grill? I live in an apartment so I can't actually grill them outside or anything.
>>
>How do I cook chicken breast?

just put them in a pan you autist
>>
>>35656543
put butter in first though
>>
>>35656532

Put in pan

Let sizzle until done

Consume with hot sauce
>>
>>35656532

it kinda bothers me that people are so fat and dumb that they cant even look up a few simple videos on how to cook chicken breast
>>
so it's that easy? i've been afraid of cooking for no good reason, and i think a lot of other fat people are like me
>>
>>35656550

>butter

lmfao ...

how about some olive oil or even better some coconut spray to reduce the fat even more cause OP is a fucking fatty
>>
>>35656585
>cooking for no good reason
survival?
>>
File: 1450543480445.jpg (63 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
1450543480445.jpg
63 KB, 500x601
>>35656585

here you autist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIqj12N6PhnDgYFRfSJOD8__vfEjGVdu6
>>
>>35656585
how can you go your whole life without knowing how to cook a chicken breast holy shit
>>
>>35656532
I use a George Foreman, set it and forget it. No need for flipping and shit
>>
File: 1450053453418.jpg (355 KB, 525x3102) Image search: [Google]
1450053453418.jpg
355 KB, 525x3102
>>35656616

thats why hes a fat fuck

>no education
>parents never cared and are fat themselves
>used to quick fast food (microwave/fozen)

thats how people end up fat and dumb

worst part is some of them think they are smart human beings lmao
>>
>>35656676
yep exactly
>>
>>35656532

Pyrex dish

brush with olive oil

spice as desired

bake at 450 for 20 minutes

you've now achieved delicious chicken breast
>>
>>35656532
pan for skin on/bone in, broiler for skinless.
>>
You could buy a cajun spice mix, cover it top and bottom and put it in the oven in a dish or baking tray

the benefit of seasoning is that it can stop the meat drying out too much (sheet of parchment paper over the top will do this too), also the obvious flavour advantages

then buy a bag of frozen veg, nuke that shit for 5 mins and you got a nice meal
>>
>>35656676
im gonna watch that episode rn
>>
You're literally just applying heat until it turns the appropriate color. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>35656745

>cover it top and bottom

Sprinkle would be better. I hear cover and I see OP completely caking his chicken in cajun spice
>>
>>35656764
share a link anon?
>>
>>35656600
Butter bro is very good. My mother has lost 50 kg in 10 months and main course for her was chicken breast fried on pan with butter and broccoli. A lot of butter. 200 g per 3 days to be exact. Fat is important for your health. Vitamins A D E K need fat. It is carbs that make you fat as fuck. It is no exercise that makes you fat as fuck.

And olive oil has a lot of unsaturated fats. Coconut oil is best for pan.

>> inb4 not healthy shit
She had health test every two weeks and dietician. She had this meal 4 days in a row, then 3 days of other shit, then again 4 days...
>>
>>35657054

shut the fuck up

how do you go around and tell people its useful to eat 200 gr butter in 3 days if you wanna lose weight?

lmao ...
>>
I just cut all my meat up to tiny cubes, stir fry with coconut oil. put vegies in there after meats almost all cooked, I do this every single meal because I hate baking.
>>
>>35656832
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ie7z5_se-season-3-episode-2_shortfilms
>>
File: VH-Butter-Chicken-341mL-LOGO.jpg (273 KB, 1393x2100) Image search: [Google]
VH-Butter-Chicken-341mL-LOGO.jpg
273 KB, 1393x2100
dice the chicken, throw in a frying pan with some oil. Once cooked through, turn down heat to low, add veggies/w.e sauce you like, cover pan and let sit for couple mins

serve on rice, tastes like fucking heavy.
>>
>>35657123
tastes like fucking heaven*...
>>
>>35656532
Walmart has these spice grinders in the spice section from Old Thompson. There's the Chicken Grilling seasoning and Misquite Habanaro, as well as a couple others.

After a while chicken breast will become bland. There is no way around this. Grab some of this shit and apply it to your shit if you're pan frying. Just make sure to wash the pan asap though, because the shit gets stuck on real good.

Another thing I like personally is chicken breast tenderloins. They're a bit more expensive but I always found myself cutting the fat off my chicken breasts, and I don't have to do that with the tenderloins.
>>
>>35656532
Buy like 2 kg of breast. Wash them and throw into oven for like 40 min. Now you have base - cooked meat with no flavor. Put it into fridge and you have proteins for few days.

Now how to cook this shit: take about 15g of butter and into pan. Cut chicken breast (these from oven) into small parts and onto the pan. Add any vegetables (I recommend 3 versions: broccoli, pepper and zucchini, green bean) and some spices (curry paste / soy sauce / pepper and lemon zest). Fry it for like 7 minutes. Done In 10 fuckin minutes you have got great and healthy dish. No carbs. A lot of protein and good fat. Some vitamins and minerals too.

Its a bit dry so sometimes I add tomatoes or curry paste + water.
>>
>>35656532
I thought that pic was a naked lying down butt with something in it for a second. What is nofap doing to me...
>>
>>35657093
It should be 4 not 3, my bad.
200g of butter in 4 days = 50g of butter in 1 day = about 10/15 g of butter per meal. That is Actually very good proportion fucktard if you do not have ANY other fat in your diet. And I am not lying about my mother's story.50 kg in 10 months with 200g of butter for 4 days, then 3 days of 80g, then 200g again...

I see you have some 1980's knowledge with my fav "fat is your enemy" retarded sentence. Read more about fat and how good it is, read about carbs and how bad they are (not all of them , you need at least 40g for basic body functions cus carbs = main energy source), read about ketosis and shit.

Peace and take your head out of your ass and try to learn something new.
>>
>>35657123
Isn't butter bad for you? Specially if you're cutting?
>>
>>35657266
what the fuck are you smoking?

The reason your mother lost weight was the calorie defecit not the amount of butter she was eating you subhuman no one even gives a shit
>>
>>35657439
never said that she lost weight because she ate fat... So your comment is pretty much pointless.

I just pointed out your retarded comment that "fat is bad" and especially butter and how olive oil is better
>>
>>35656532
>has internet access
>unable to look up how to cook the most basic shit
not gonna make it, you stupid ameriburger
>>
File: 20151108_171805.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151108_171805.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>35656532
Cut the breast into two, length wise, put your herbs and spices on to both sides, let it sit in for 20-30 minutes in the fridge. Get out a bowl, break a egg and mix it, then get a plate and put some bread crumbs. Take the chicken out the fridge, dip it into the mixed egg and make sure both sides are covered with the egg, then place it into the bread crumbs and make sure both sides are covered with it. Turn on your pan to med-high heat, put some oil in it, let it warm up, put the chicken in it, wait 3-4 min for each side, make sure to cover the pan so it cooks thoroughly. Enjoy your meal.
>>
>>35656532
>fry with 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
>when you think it's done, cut it in half and see if you cooked it

>broil
>literally put two pieces of chicken on broiler pan
>put in oven
>hit "broil"
>halfway through flip them

easy
>>
File: retarded.jpg (63 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
63 KB, 600x609
>>35657439

Don't worry Anon, you're not crazy, I see him too (pic related)
>>
File: serveimage.png (576 KB, 584x389) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
576 KB, 584x389
Can any of you homosexuals give me a complete meal plan for Mon-Fri? Or link to pages where I could find one.
>>
>>35658162
Cook 7 days worth of chicken and brown rice on Sunday.
Put chicken and rice on a plate, add fresh veggies.
Put it on a plate and eat it throughout the week.
>>
>>35658162
write down what you're eating, get an average meal and do that every day, count them calories though.
>>
If you're a faggot who hates flavor then just grill it.

If you're a Patrician then listen to me:
Hit that shit with a tenderizer until it's tender.
Put a bit of taco seasoning in it.
Put some salsa on it and rub that shit it.
Stick it in a grill with some butter.
Fry.
Damn it's good.
>>
>>35656532
I prefer the foreman.

I've lost 120lbs so good luck in your efforts.
>>
Guys, any youtube tutorials on how to boil an egg?
>>
>>35658211
Does chicken last that long?
I'm only supposed to do breakfast and lunch right?

>>35658221
I wanted a bit of variety. I already have chicken breast 3 times a week and it is becoming stale.
>>
how do i toast bread guyz?
>>
>>35658332
It does last that long.

Meals per day are up to you. I skip breakfast, have dining hall lunch (usually some sort of salad and meat combination) chicken and rice for dinner, and then whey and nuts post workout.
I don't actually count but i estimate I stay under 1800 cals a day.
>>
>>35658332
for chicken
put your mon/tues meals in the fridge. heat them up when u wanna eat
put your meals from weds onwards in the freezer, put them in the fridge the night before (i.e. tuesday night) to defrost then heat them up.

if you're gonna microwave, you have to remember that the chicken will dry out, so either make it extra saucy when you cook it or add some other sauce or whatever when you heat it.
>>
>>35656745
I boil my frozen veggies. Boil the water, throw em in, by the time the water is hot again they're done.
>>
>>35657942
I read that as "the testosterone results are in..."

Gnight fit, I need a break from you.
>>
>>35656532
Boil a weeks worth of chicken for ten minutes. Keep it in the fridge and use it cold like in a salad or throw it into a dish like stir fry to heat it up with low cook time
>>
>>35656532
>boil
heat water, drop chicken in, let sit for 20 minutes, strain, shred up chicken
>bake
season with some spices, let sit in fridge for few hours, heat over to 375 F, cook 25-30 minutes
>cutlets
flower thin cut breasts, dunk in egg, put bread crumbs on, heat oil to 5 on stove, put on for 4-6 minutes each side

boiling is the easiest, but usually takes some work to get a good taste
cutlets are the unhealthiest, but at least youre eating chicken
>>
File: ramsay.jpg (42 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
42 KB, 500x292
>>35658577
>>35658525
>>35658472
>>35658211

HOW DARE YOU SERVE ME FROZEN FOOD

>Select all images with steak.
>>
>>35656583
kek
>>
>>35656532
Stupid retarded fucking question /chickenbreastgeneral/, does pounded chicken breast come with less protein?

Pls respond
>>
>>35658211
Add black beans and you have my weekly meal plan.

>tfw you've finally perfected cooking brown rice
>>
spray a pan with some pam and put it in there. if you don't use pam use canola oil or something
>>
You fat faggot
>>
>>35656532
Poach. Put the breasts in a skillet or fry pan with enough water to cover half-way.

Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Let simmer 20 minutes for thawed, 30 minutes for frozen. Turn once half-way through.

Remove breasts and reduce liquid to a few tbsp.

After the breasts have cooled somewhat, shred them with forks and add the reduced liquid. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
>>
>>35656532
Step 1: Buy slow cooker
Step 2:
Step 3: Chicken!
>>
Former Chef fag here. Sous vide is one of the easiest ways to cook meats and the results are (imho) way better than anything else. Not to say that any of the other methods are without merit, but if you want the pinnacle of juicy meats, a $200 sous vide machine will change the way you look at cooking your protein.
>>
>>35657054
>And olive oil has a lot of unsaturated fats.

That's a bad thing?
>>
>>35656532
>Throw in baking dish
>Put oven on 420
>18-20 minutes
>Brine beforehand for a few hours for maximum joociness.
>>
>>35660324
A 4oz flattened chicken breast is the same as a 4oz non-flattened chicken breast, so yes. Get a scale to make sure how much your pounded breasts weigh and you can determine how much protein they contain
>>
>>35660355
>You fat faggot
thanks bro

I actually bought a value pack of hot pockets last week
>>
60 replies and not a single one about marinating. Enjoy your dry, tasteless chicken.
>>
I want to take a chicken + spinach salad for lunch Tuesday, but how quickly does that shit go bad? Do I need to invoke my elementary school self and bring a lunchbox or something?
>>
>>35660541
>sous vide machine
I don't even know what sous vide is and you want me to buy some $200 stick to cook chicken breast?

The fuck?

http://store.anovaculinary.com/products/anova-precision-cooker

I was at least expecting something you could actually put the chicken in.
>>
>>35660619
>Eating anything prepackaged.
>Eating Frozen Foods
Bruh.
>>
George Foreman grill is the bomb. Make sure you get the one with removable plates, otherwise it's a bitch to clean.
>>
>>35656572
This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>35656600
legit question, not OP, not fatty...but i like to braise foods in liquid, usually vinegar, soy sauce, water with garlic powder, that kinda thing. does cooking chicken or fish in liquid cause the protein to seep out and therefore steal my precious gains in a gain soup?
>>
just cook them
>>
>>35661799
idk if lost gains but that sounds delicious
>>
My best advice? Buy a Slow cooker, you throw a pack, or bag or box of chicken breasts, pork chops, fillets, lean ground beef or ground turkey, any lean meat really into a crock pot, throw in a fuck ton of salsa or hot sauce, a metric fuckload of frozen or fresh veggies, pull that shit out in the morning and you have a week's worth of lean meat, no time wasted to throw in the fridge. For bonus point, pour in water/spices/more veggies/tuna, beans, ground meat, what have you into the leftover liquid in the slow cooker and leave on high for another few hours for a massive amount of /fit/ soup/chili.
>>
>go to supermarket
>taco section
>get fajita seasoning
>buy 2 whole chicken breasts
>slice them flat along the middle to give you 2 fillets, holding the knife horizontally
>cover in fajita seasoning
>grill it on a bbq

GOAT chicken.

also, buy a bunch of Masterfoods sauces. Don't limit them to the chicken ones. Get curried sausages if you want, for example. Then pad that shit with brown rice and extra vegetables.
>>
>>35658639

b--b-----but it wont be raw chef.
>>
>>35658627

>baking for 25-30minutes

how tiny are your chickens? mine take 45minutes-1hour at 200celcius.
>>
>>35657439
No, it was probably actually the carbs you gay nigger piece of shit.

I hate internet people so fucking much. All of you talking cancer cells show your true face once you get behind a keyboard.
>>
>>35660631
>doesn't have a container to put his food in

nigga how u alive right now
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.