[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pay $50 a month for gym >every cardio machine >basketball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>pay $50 a month for gym
>every cardio machine
>basketball courts
>Olympic sized pool
>many benches and racks
>wall of free weights
>three cable machines
>sauna and steam room
>never gets too crowded

I love my gym. It's just about perfect. However every time I go in, there are some retards doing bodyweight exercises. Seriously, 45 minutes of burpees and planks, never touch a piece of equipment. Even bring their own mats. The fact the someone would pay to come to a gym to do exercises people can do in a prison sale pisses me off.
>>
>im mad people spend their money in ways i dont personally approve of

kys you hypocritical faggot you could do the same shit you do there at YMCA
>>
>>35656242
their money is literally paying for all that sweet equipment they dont use

you should get on your knees and thank them
>>
Should be glad they're not taking up space on benches while funding the gym for you anon. I wish mine was that good
>>
I pay about $80 a month for gym. Doesn't have swimming pool or basketball court or some other silly shit I don't need. But it's well equipped with everything I need, it's super modern, and is always clean, so I'm not really complaining.
>>
>>35656242
>jail cell
Ftfy, don't perpetuate stereotypes please.
>>
>>35656242
>pay $50 a month for gym
>every cardio machine
>basketball courts
>Olympic sized pool
>many benches and racks
>wall of free weights
>three cable machines
>sauna and steam room
>never gets too crowded

Why don't you go on /r9k/ and talk about your model tier gf, and you 400k yearly income while you're at it
>>
>>35656284
Huh. Didn't think of it that way. Sorry that I was a faggot.
>>
Whatever man, they pay their membership & have every right to. Maybe they want to train for calisthenics & will be using weights for the next or previous exercise. Not everyone wants to rest 30 minutes between sets so they can drive home to please you.

I do pullups after my deadlifts at the gym, even though I have a pullup bar at home. Guess I am literal scum to you?
>>
File: 1410554849332.jpg (113 KB, 800x811) Image search: [Google]
1410554849332.jpg
113 KB, 800x811
>>35656242

>pay 25U$ (converted) for gym
>nothing but plywood platforms, barbells and bumper plates, a db rack, benches, and cable machines
>zero normies
>zero nyr
>never waiting for equipment
>>
>join gym
>about 50/mo
>go in and they're setting up some banquet shit for an anniversary party
>wtf ever im here to workout
>get my shit done
>go to leave weight room
>RIGHT OUTSIDE of the weight room there is a BUFFET TABLE filled with desserts.
>literally a table of brownies, cake, pie, etc.

What...the fuck...
>>
>>35657354
God is telling you it's time to bulk, bro.
>>
>>35656242
I do that a lot. I can't do bodyweight at home. It's an environmental and mindset issue.
>>
Gym are so expensive.
>>
>>35657354
Thinking that you can't ever eat a brownie and be fit. Mfw I have a six pack and eat brownies all day. Mfw I don't actually have a face.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.