[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, I stand before thou to ask for guidance.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Came to this board to finally stop being a skinny fat fuck and to fix my body, especially my back. In my younger years, ie. from 8 to 13 I did a lot of sports such as swimming, sailing and budo. But due to very personal problems I stopped doing all that went onto the average neckbeard life of playing vidya all day. The neckbeards life has wrecked my back with hyperlordosis and my eyesight. I'm currently 183 cm (6'0) and weighing around 75 kg. How can I fix my life? How can I have a godlike body without going to the gym? My college is very demanding and I just cant abdicate of my study time to jerk my dick on a gym. I'm thinking about calisthenics; but does that work? I'm also thinking about going back to swimming.

Thanks in advance.

P.S: Pic related it's me.
>>
>>35656231
>How can I have a godlike body without going to the gym?

10+ years of calisthenics
>>
>>35656231
>>35656277
Pretty much, but since you wanna be a fag, you could just do P90X and get some diet from the fucking sticky.
>>
>>35656297
>>35656277
But what about this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhzGX9tL11s

He got an amazing body in 2 years.
>>
>>35656277
>>35656297
Also, this kid made great progress in a year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqbFPN0SkLI
>>
File: Fuckface Trainer.jpg (35 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
Fuckface Trainer.jpg
35 KB, 700x350
>>35656231

What does the sticky tell you, my son?
>>
>>35656349
Nothing about calisthenics.
>>
>>35656386

You mean aside from the part specifically mentioning calisthenics and the 2 provided links?
>>
>>35656317
Do calisthenics then :^)
>>
>>35656441
I CTRL+F calisthenics and I didn't find anything about it.
>>35656452
I thought being passive aggressive was unheard in buff men.
>>
>>35656495

Really?

And you checked both links, college boy?
>>
>>35656562
I didn't know there were more than 2 links.
>>
>>35656601

And why would you?
>>
>>35656231
Op

1. Shave your shitty fucking face. If you can't grow a real beard then don't emberass yourself.

2. Don't ever take another selfie. Ever.

3. Take some sort of testosterone booster because I can already tell by your little bitch face you're in the negative.

4. Go experiment with weights. Use YouTube to find out how to lift them if you have to. Figure it the fuck out. The the weight you can't lift and train to lift it.

5. Tell your boyfriend about it because nobody here gives a shit about you wasting precious oxygen
>>
File: Didn't you realize.jpg (18 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
Didn't you realize.jpg
18 KB, 240x249
>>35656231

> How can I have a godlike body without going to the gym?
>>
>>35656601

You would have if you had read the sticky. Why didn't you read the sticky?
>>
op here
>>35656680
nervous af. didn't ask for any fashion advise
>>35656766
Why would I read the sticky if I can get the opinion of various persons?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.