[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you break out of skinny fat mode ? Is it by eating below
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1382918028169.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1382918028169.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
How do you break out of skinny fat mode ? Is it by eating below or above you're TDEE?
is it by focusing on cardio or bodybuilding?
>>
>>35653670
yes
>>
>>35653670
You lift.
>>
Do a cut and then lean bulk. Or you could try eating at maintenance.
Neither worked for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 473x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 473x960
>>35653670
I dont fucking know.

Im bulking again hope i wont lose all the muscle next time i try to cut wish me luck senpai pic related is me 2017
>>
Find out what a good bmi would be for you if you were lean. Get to about 10 pounds below that weight. Start bulking and lifting hard. When you've got a good base, cut and repeat.
>>
Maintenance (eat at TDEE) works for me. 1.5 months in and lost most of the skinnyfat while filling out muscle. Feels good :)
>>
>>35653735
>Neither worked for me.

You must not have been eating enough, eating too much, or not lifting
>>
top kek so should I eat below or above maintenance ?
>>
>>35653904
eat below.

>eating maintenance = maintaining weight
>current weight includes that fat
>logical answer = eat below

that said if you eat correctly you will eventually see results - that said the science behind it is not exact - you won't simply lose fat by eating less fat, its misleading. the only proven thing is to eat below maintenance and short term you are guaranteed to see bf% decrease.

skinny fat here, tried both bulking and maintaining several months to get rid of the pudgy belly shit. just did a bit of research and yeah, eating below seems to be the proven way for fast results. even though i am losing some strength in the meantime, its gotta be done
>>
File: ouch.jpg (25 KB, 376x450) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
25 KB, 376x450
>Skinnyfat

I hope you guys realise this isn't something that people say in real life.

When I started getting /fit/ I walked around telling the normies I had to escape 'onomatopoeia mode' which is a gag about skinny fat.

Got the nickname pussyfaced dickhead because of it. fucking hurt my confidence for a while
>>
>>35653670
I'm skinnyfat with a bit of muscle, thinking about using clen.
>>
>>35654037
is this a troll? you mean oxymoron... onomatopoeia is like "tick tock", something spelled like the sound it makes. besides, skinny means thin, while fat means an excess of flab. skinny does not mean the absence of flab. and then thirdly, you avoid saying skinnyfat because you think people dont say it irl, then you make up a joke to tell people that only people who knew the in-joke in the first place would understand.

could you be any more fucking wrong in one post?
>>
>>35654037
>pussyfaced dickhead

good

you are a pussyfaced dickhead, you worthless frogposter
>>
>>35654037
Got me to chuckle for the first time today. Thanks, man
>>
>>35653670

listen up

I used to be 220lbs, got to 140lbs at my lowest. but I didnt look great cause I didnt have a lot of mass. you CAN NOT build muscle on a defecit.

currently lean bulking and im probably 155-160 now. and I look 100x better. do not cut if you have no muscle. build some mass, THEN cut if you need to.
>>
Depends how fat you are. If you are skinny fat and not new to lifting, I'd say enjoy your weight, eating higher cals and get strong. More or less maintain weight for 3-6 months. When happy with strenght levels then cut.

If you are new I'd say get on a good 3day full body routine, eat a little below maintance and slow cut 1-2lbs per week and try to get stronger.

Whatever you do you're gonna need to focus all your efforts into cutting at some point, but don't be a weak little shit.
>>
>>35654037
>pussyfaced dickhead
Kek. At least it's a nickname you earned.
>>
>>35654209
>you cannot build muscle on a deficit
>you cannot tear muscle while consuming below TDEE

cutting while you have no muscle IS THE BEST TIME TO CUT fuckwit
>>
>>35653670
squatz and oatz
>>
>>35654445

noob gains will work but it's still a bad idea to cut as a skeleton with no muscle.
>>
>>35654481
youre a fucking moron. nobody, NOT EVEN YOU, said they are starting/did start as a skeleton. youre trying to make the best of the fuck up you made to save face despite being an anonymous avatar who can simply close the internet to avoid being humiliated.

that said, as long as you are reaching your protein requirements you will make absolutely normal gains whether or not you are on a cut. being a skeleton only means you will reduce bf% which reduces the amount of force you can exert and missing maintenance your organs for the mass you WILL put on. there is absolutely no short term consequence that would suggest gaining muscle on a deficit is even bad, let alone impossible you fucking mong

>muh /fit/science
>>
>>35654633

in any case, if you are really fat then sure, cut as a priority.

then lean bulk later I guess.
>>
What about this video, bros!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQc4ZkVeMY
>>
>>35654674
>regurgitating literal 1+1=2

im sorry, did you not gather from the last several posts that your posts are irrelevant? you are actually that kid who sits in the front of the class who raises his hand not to ask a question, but to just repeat what the lecturer already said for no purpose other than to waste everyones time gaining brownie points for class contribution
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.