[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do bulk with gaining the absolute least amount of fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1445037365265.jpg (61 KB, 605x454) Image search: [Google]
1445037365265.jpg
61 KB, 605x454
How do bulk with gaining the absolute least amount of fat?
>>
>>35651822
Toss in 20-30 minutes of cardio after your workout, keep track of weight over a weekly period, and trin hard.
>>
>>35651890
I think you mean tren hard.
>>
>>35651890
Instead of doing cardio wouldn't it be better to just eat slightly less? Cardio doesn't have any fat prevention properties
>>
>>35651822
Go for a minor bulk
Work hard

Or better yet accept that to get big you need to eat big and then work it off
>>
>>35651959
Yeah. Unless someone does fasted cardio.
>>
>>35651959
doesn't better cardio lead to faster recovery and more endurance for your workouts though? You can go harder and consequently use more energy, leading to less fat, assuming the calories are constant
>>
>>35651822
Eat exactly your TDEE + to amount needed to rebuild your muscles

i.e. have a small surplus and don't dirty bulk on 3500kcal like 90% of /fit/
>>
Why does fit never talks about keto (carb backloading)??
Look into keto diets u fkn tards.
>>
>>35652377
Because it's shit. It's good for fucking fat people to cut
>>
>>35652336
>don't dirty bulk on 3500kcal like 90% of /fit/

But scooby told me thats how much I need to eat on his calculator :'(

>>35652377

When I was like 17 I lost a good 35 pounds doing keto and generic cardio. Keto is great for fat loss but its pretty much accepted that its not good for gains. Sure, its POSSIBLE to get gains at a normal-ish pace on a keto diet but the lack of carbs will 100% fuck with your workouts. Doing any sort of real volume is impossible on keto and you gotta do shit like SS or other compound workouts.
>>
>>35651959
Criticizing cardio for "having no fat prevention properties" is not only inaccurate, but a little nitpicky.

Fucking flexibility training has fat prevention properties, and it seems like cardio doesn't? Really though, stretching increases muscle mass potential by expanding the fascia, increasing circulation, and reducing stress. The same could be said for cardio.

Yet, cardio has the extra benefit of softening arteries, especially after lifting.
>>
>>35652574
I mean cardio won't STOP you from getting fat but it helps burn some calories. Its not like you can't eat less AND do cardio.

Besides, once you get lean enough eating less to cut gets pretty shitty because you can only eat super healthy food for macros. If you want to cut but also want to eat normie food you better be doing cardio.
>>
>>35652629
>I mean cardio won't STOP you from getting fat
>in any manner
That's still inaccurate. Metabolism is affected by more than what's eaten.
>>
Keep carbs lower. Depends on person, but no more than 250g a day and fat gain will be minimal. I personally dont go past 200g if I'm trying to lean out or stay lean. Fasted cardio first thing in the morning is also v effective..
>>
The secret to bulking and not gaining weight is being already 20% bodyfat.
>>
Bulking is a meme. If you're eating enough to gain muscle, you're fine.
>>
>>35652700
What is enough to gain muscle
>>
>>35652833
200/300 cal over maintenance
>>
>>35652833
Enough protein to lift the weights and keep a fast recovery.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson75.htm

Most say that .75-1g / lb of bodyweight is plenty. You should get that around workouts and pretty steadily though.
>>
>>35652859
i.e. Bulking
>>
>>35652947
>implying when people say bulking they dont mean eating like a pig in a buffet
>>
>>35652859
>>35652947
The obvious point is that "calories" is a pretty unhelpful explanation. If you are getting a bunch of calories but no nitrogen (protein), you're going to eat muscle and potentially store fat.
>>
100 kal over manteinance, max 200.

If you focus on strenght you will become much stronger, and bigger within a few years.
>>
>>35651959
are you that fucking dumb? honestly? cardio will burn calories so if you're eating to excess this will balance out any surplus

if you need to be told this you may as well just fucking quit now you dumb bastard
>>
>>35651963

Can't believe bruhscientists still believe this garbage.

if you're getting fat you're eating too much of the wrong food, you dumb cunts still follow shitty diet advice from the 70's
>>
>>35652898
protein lifts weights now does it? so it's now an energy source?

what a useless bunch of cunts you all are

much kek
>>
>>35653174
no you won't, you'll have to burn through carbs blood sugar and lipids before that happens and then you'd have to be training fasted for more than 20 hours

can't believe how fucking stupid you dumb cunts are. no wonder you're all insecure and talk about getting grils

kek
>>
>>35651822

Lift
>>
>>35655004
>protein doesn't have calories
>protein doesn't produce other compounds, especially NAD which provides all cellular energy

>>35655041
>muscle doesn't atrophy where there's no protein
Prove it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.