[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will /fit/ raise their kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 32
How will /fit/ raise their kids?
>>
>>35651552
>little to no refined sugar
>get them into physical hobbies
>and not be a little shit
>>
>>35651552
opposite of what I am
>>
>>35651552

what kids?
>>
File: DTqlf5y.jpg (46 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
DTqlf5y.jpg
46 KB, 790x593
>outdoor activities
>show them media that will get them excited and motivated about physical activity for themselves
>lots of spiders
>sign them up for a sport of their choice
>keep the sugar low but make sure they eat much better than I did
>>
>>35651552
SS+GOBMAD
>>
I have it all planned out. Unfortunately I'm a dirty homo/queer or some other sexual mental disease so I'm not gonna have any.
>>
Low sugar
Vegetarian diet
>>
>>35651552
Kids?
>>
File: costanza2.jpg (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza2.jpg
42 KB, 250x250
>2016
>having kids
>>
>implying
Jokes on you, OP. I got a vasectomy 5 years ago.
>>
>>35651552
Overhead Press
>>
>>35651602
>lots of spiders
But why
>>
File: DanaWhiteSmilingPodium.png (105 KB, 333x314) Image search: [Google]
DanaWhiteSmilingPodium.png
105 KB, 333x314
>>35651552
I just want them to be happy and not have to lift in order to improve their sense of self worth.
>>
File: ha.jpg (55 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
55 KB, 350x335
>>35651649
>>
>>35651628
Vegetarian is good, because you at least have good protein sources. Vegan is not good b/c of a high reliance on soy products. Glad you won't be like those fucks who accidentally killed their babby with a lack of vitamins

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html
>>
>having kids

cant believe you faggots fell for that meme
>>
File: SzR5Dsd.webm (949 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
SzR5Dsd.webm
949 KB, 720x404
>>35651652
It's a good skill to have.
>>
>boy
Use him to compensate my own complexes

>girl
don't know man, probably try to make her racist so she will never bring home a nigger.
>>
File: Sportacus.exercise.jpg (52 KB, 580x402) Image search: [Google]
Sportacus.exercise.jpg
52 KB, 580x402
Lots of pushups.
>>
>>35651690
>$20,000 per year per child
>cant ever go anywhere or do anything fun
>they literally shit on you for the first 3 years of life
>they literally hate you for the next 15 years

Wow, raising a child sure sounds like fun.
>>
File: 1451316620498.gif (24 KB, 60x95) Image search: [Google]
1451316620498.gif
24 KB, 60x95
>>35651698
spider skill? explain yourself
>>
>>35651698
no it's not, autismo.
>>
>>35651755

Thank you for your original and thought-provoking input.

Freshman.
>>
File: 1452556570448.jpg (184 KB, 404x670) Image search: [Google]
1452556570448.jpg
184 KB, 404x670
>>35651698
>>
>>35651698
why is he moving the spider around with nail clippers?
>>
>>35651732
If you make her racist she'll just fuck niggers on the low for the guilty pleasure
>>
File: ofcNWTM.webm (770 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
ofcNWTM.webm
770 KB, 720x404
>>35651773
Not being bitten by spiders is a good way to avoid being bitten by spiders, so being surrounded by them from an early age is a good way to avoid being bitten by them later.

>2016
>not including spider skill on your CV
>>
>>35652036
I'm with this guy
>>
>>35651552
2-6 kid is doing mad calisthenics , swimming
6-10 calisthenics and gymnastics paired with agility drills and simple weightlifting, swimming
10-14(or puberty onset) encourage sports, calisthenics here and there to maintain stabilizers and moving into compound exercises, swimming
14ish-18 compound ex, calisthenics and functional fitness (flipping tires, carrying bales of hay or some shit), swimming
I'm pretty active myself so I'll bring the kid to innawoods and show the kid how to build a fire and fish. Reading was a big thing for me growing up, so there would probably be a lot of that too.
>>
By casting them into the outer darkness on their 13th name day and returning to claim them on their 20th should they survive
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ76nIfCy_k
>>
>>35651552
I'd rather not spend tens of thousands of my money on some little pissing shitting shit that will waste my time and never be accomplished as I am/will be . By doing such I also am not being a fucking neanderthal like the rest of you/earth and overpopulate this shithole even more
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_LeGxoqNDg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9qZTCSg6o4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWRbaaH9YWc
>>
>>35651552
I could say a lot of illusionary stuff like
>No TV ever
>No white sugar
>No soda
>Clean food
>No expensive shit
etc, but in the end I make up my mind as I go. I kind of trust that I will become a complete enough person to live my ideals so that my child imitates them naturally. Really, the worst parents in my experience are those who think they can somehow learn how to be a good parent by reading about it and talking to educators and whatnot. The kids of those parents are the most fucked up ones, because they sense the hypocrisy of their whole upbringing. The only way to teach your child to be a good person is to be a good person.
>>
By example and without any real expectation.
>>
>>35651649
Zozzle
>>
>>35652328

>Regimented right down to specific workouts for specific years

You're kid's gonna hate you and run off to do drugs.
>>
My family has a long line of really shit genetics so I'm gonna have my child and then immediately throw it out on the streets to save it from my family

But I will secretly watch over it and protect it. I will remotely raise it to become the ultimate weapon of /fit/
>>
>>35651755
It's not supposed to be fun dumbfuck.
>>
>>35652761
enjoy your masochism then brah
>>
>>35652460
Not having kids is basically the ultimate in betafaggotry, especially if you're white.
>>
File: 1434567779963.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
1434567779963.png
79 KB, 408x660
>>35651649
Based Milo of Croton mode
>>
>>35652777
>falling this hard for /pol/ memes

u need a real identity nigger
>>
>>35651690
>>35651755
>>35652460
>Edgy 16 year olds
>>
>>35651602
>>35651698
>>35652036
never change, /fit/
>>
File: 1411950080678.gif (3 MB, 287x191) Image search: [Google]
1411950080678.gif
3 MB, 287x191
>>35651552
>tfw wife is pregnant with our first
>tfw leftist Marxist-Leninist kikes are ruining western culture
>>
File: 1452188691255.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452188691255.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>35651552
>>35651567
>>35651602
This and I'm adding on:
>Don't skip leg day
>Read often
>Be a leader not a follower
>Learn to be independent
>Teach them how to fix vehicles
>>
>>35652036
Please post more spiders. I need it for, uh, science
>>
>>35651552
>private school filled primarily with white students and male instructors
>minimalist shoes so their little feet don't get messed up and weak
>no processed foods or added sugar ever
>lots of grass-fed meat
>>
File: 1339689069944.png (137 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1339689069944.png
137 KB, 300x300
>having kids
yeah some of us have these things called goals and prospects, something parents can never have unless they throw their kid in a dumpster

having a kid is literally signing your life away
>>
>>35652944
>not building a great life first, and having kids after

Top kek m8, having a kid and shaping it into an improved version of yourself is the ultimate goal

What good is your money/career when you're dead?
>>
>>35651552
Train them to have discipline and be honest with themselves. The rest will take care of itself

that and have them perform oly lifts with a broomstick from when they can walk until theyre 14 then start throwing weight on there so someone can finally compete with the gooks.
>>
File: big guy.webm (805 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
big guy.webm
805 KB, 480x360
>>35652925
for you
>>
>>35651567
my coworker does this with her child. i think they celebrated his 4th birthday and she bought a cake but she brought it to the office since she doesn't allow processed sugar in their house.

she literally bought a cake for her son's birthday and didn't let her family eat any of it.
>>
>>35652975
But i won't die.
>>
I'd smack him with my belt if he doesn't breathe throught his nose. Fuck you nigga, I ain't raising beta cuck inferior mouthbreather and I ain't paying for your braces.
>>
single dad reporting in, my daughter's 6. here's what we do:

>limit fried foods, soda, and candy
>outdoors activities (riding bike, walking dog, playing soccer, swimming, etc)
>expose her to yoga and calisthenics early so she'll want to do it when she's older
>be a good person and set good examples bc kids do as you do not as you say

her ratchet mom introduced her to some bad habits like binge watching Netflix and dressing like shit but that'll rub off when she gets older
>>
>>35651755

>never having the fufilment of reproducing

Gonna have 12+ kids
>>
>>35652036
that... actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>35652975
building a career/creating something that will live beyond you > than raising some booger eating faggot who will grow up to be a vegan veterinarian

>implying building your career isn't a lifetime goal
there's always room to move up, having a kid is basically an admission of defeat in climbing the ladder/acceptance of where you are
>>
>>35652933
Basically this plus I don't want to directly force them to do anything if I don't have to. I want to make them want to. Basically I'm going to have a propaganda system inspired by goebells where sports and learning are promoted as number one and don't let other children influence your interests. Forcing them to do everything works well until they go to school and friends influence them. You gotta put the idea in their heads that their ultimate goal in life is to be the best human specimen they can be and to be successful and that idleness is for the weak.
But basically for boys
Birth to age 2:
Breastfeeding
Learning to walk asap
Socializing
Age 2 to age 4:
Not much TV, lots of moving around, squatting
Socializing
Age 5 to 7:
Starting basic calisthenics shit, make sure he is eating a good amount
Make sure he has friends
Make sure he is using the computer and isn't tech illiterate
Age 7 to 10:
Calisthenics programming getting more advanced, enter him in track in field for jumping and 100m dash
Make sure he has friends
Start math tutoring
Age 11 to 13:
Start doing track and field throwing
Make sure he is hanging out with friends and maybe girls
More math tutoring
Age 14 to 16:
Start lifting heavy
Make sure he is hanging out with girls
Start him in football
Should be starting to learn calculus around here
Age 17 to 19:
If you did your job right your son should be getting scholarships for Athletics and academics and have a good social life.
>>
>>35653138
I'd love to see your face when you realize that reality doesn't work like that.
>>
My son will be fat and gay so all his hot "girl" friends will fuck his buff dad.
>>
>>35653138
>don't let other children influence your interests
>Make sure he has friends
>Make sure he is hanging out with girls
not how it works
>>
>>35653138
You sound like my dad.
There's a reason I turned down scholarships and quit football after high school.
>>
>>35653232
>There's a reason I turned down scholarships and quit football after high school.
Because you're a fucking retard loser?
>>
>>35653259
I had a couple of D2 schools offer me scholarships.
I still went to college just quit playing ball.

I'm not claiming to be NFL material.

But my dad got annoying about it. Never allowed me to do anything. He was always getting involved with my life.
>>
>>35653209
That usually happens naturally. I don't mean I am going to force it, but I mean to be a good enough father figure so my son doesn't turn into a weaboo
>>
>>35653388
Basically what every father with a son that turned to shit thought as well. You haven't figured out anything that people haven't figured out before you. The truth is, you mostly get the son that comes out of your the vagina of the woman you impregnated. You can't always be there for him and chances are he'll pick up shit you don't like. He may come home one day telling you he's gay, he may be completely ignorant to the things that interest you and he may be just plain stupid. The only real option you have is whether you are a cunt about it or not.
>>
Teach them the importance of physical activity from a young age so they don't get fat like I used to be

Teach them not to be gullible and have a healthy degree of skepticism

Teach them about safe sex from an early age so that if they choose to be sexually active they won't become teenage parents

Teach my daughter to respect herself enough to not let guys pressure her into sex

Teach my son not to obsess over women and sex and not to put girls on a pedestal

Encourage them to learn outside of school so they don't become complacent in their education

Other than that I'd want to have a fairly hands off approach to parenting and only step in if they ask for help or are about to really fuck shit up. I want to be a guiding hand not a controlling one.
>>
File: dadbrah.png (48 KB, 1321x417) Image search: [Google]
dadbrah.png
48 KB, 1321x417
>>
>>35653526
>Teach them not to be gullible and have a healthy degree of skepticism
>Dad, you told me to be skeptical and I really doubt that I'm unhealthy, cause these studies clearly show that my health is absolutely not significantly correlated to my weight!
>>
>>35653138

Your kid going to deeply despise your micromanaging helicopter-parenting ass with an awe-inspiring passion. Your kid is going to drop out and cut all ties with you. Your kid is going to do drugs. A lot of drugs.

And the kid becoming a vagabond and riding off into sunset is the best-case scenario you can hope for. It's either that, or he sticks around and bites his tongue, and everyone acts totally shocked when "a good kid who had everything going for him" abruptly commits suicide in his late teens or early twenties.
>>
Let them do what the fuck they want. Just teach them they need to accept the consequences of their actions. Maybe if theres a big problem Ill force him to fix it.

I'll probably have like 4-5 of them anyway so I cant raise them all one by one
>>
>>35653588
Part of skepticism is being able to tell solid information from bullshit.

I'll make sure he knows how to interpret data to tell what to trust and what not to trust. He'll be smart enough to tell that fat acceptance is bullshit.
>>
>>35653711
Sure m8, just know that with an attitude like yours, parenting will be a very very frustrating endeavour, I guarantee you that. Raising a kid is more often than not like kicking a ball off the summit of the Mount Everest and hoping it'll come down exactly where you intend.
>>
>>35651552
when they are young:
>minimal tv and no videogames by themselves, instead me and their dad will play with them (lego, drawing, multiplayer videogames, nerf gun battles, etc)
>play lots of outdoor activities so they assciate exercise with fun
>take them to the park on as many weekends as possible and ride bikes together as a family
>take them to swimming lessons and judo once a week

when older (teens)
>teach them to cook
>get them a gym membership
>encourage weekly activities/lessons of their choice to build their character and personality

it goes without saying that we wont sugary foods at home and all meals will be nutritious and home-cooked
>>
>>35651669

>Vegan is not good b/c of a high reliance on soy products

Unless you don't eat soy, then it has no reliance on soy products
>>
>>35651552
I'd probably start some Pavlovian experiments then get bored not seeing results and give up. Make sure they're fit and confident to do what they want to do.
>>
>>35652986
To be honest, I wish I could do this, although I know it has virtually no inpact on my life.
>>
>>35651552
Don't buy fucking fruit snacks. Don't do it. I swear to god, I went to visit my 3-7 year old nephews last year and they kept begging me to help them get the fruit snacks off the top of the fridge.
>>
>>35651552
Poorly
>>
>>35653137
>having a kid is basically an admission of defeat in climbing the ladder

Reproducing is literally the purpose of life.
>>
>take them to church every sunday
>read the bible every night
>physical acitivities
>tell them to study hard
>>
lots of hgh before their bones close up
>>
File: littlefinger.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
littlefinger.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>>35654313
>this is what underachieving stay at home dads tell themselves
>>
>>35654471

This made me doubt religion more than believe it. But maybe that's your goal, idk.
>>
>>35654497
Unless you're in the top 0.000001% of important people, the only way anyone will even remember your name in 200+ years is by having children.
>>
>>35654570
I'm not just going to tell them
>"This is what and how we believe, get used to it"

You gotta teach them philosophical aspects, the logic. You gotta make them think for themselves, and living in an area where everyone is a Christian also helps tremendously.
>>
>>35654570
smart people always doubt religion if you let them go to school, because the real world and the bible contradict eachother. If you wan't to brainwash your kid with fantasies from long-lost tribes of desert savages, just make sure to home-school them. Problem solved.
>>
Every time I see a kid with a big glass of soda at a restaurant with their parents, I cringe.
>>
>>35654597
>200+ years
>implying i know the names of my great grand parents
two generations if you're lucky and you're forgotten

wow that was worth throwing your career away for huh?
>>
>>35651552
you guys dont realize that whe you completly remove things like sugar, tv, viedo games, and all that shit, your kids will be exposed to that while being outside and will litterally stuff their face in that to compansate for the strckness of your education
>>
>>35654687
There are many people out there that can manage both a career and family, actually by far most successful people worth mentioning seem to have managed that.

Plus, yes, compromising your career for having lasting meaning in your life is something many people consider worth it. Joining the grand scheme of life is something beautiful. If you don't see it, there's obviously something wrong with you, so don't call sane people idiots for being sane. Still, do whatever you want, just make sure to kill yourself once your career is stagnating and your existence therefore irrelevant.
>>
>>35654714
fuckin' this. i think you have to be subtle with it. cook food that actually tastes good -- my mom always moped about us not eating her vegetables, but that's because she wasn't very good at cooking them.

also, really important: you can't just throw a kid outside and tell them to run around, or throw them into soccer practice. that CAN work, but to really make them active, you gotta go out with them. make it so your together time means going outside and being active, so they'll be excited to do it -- eventually, they'll just do it on their own.
>>
>Soda every day
>Cake for weekends
>being gay is okay
>why study maths? it's hard
>accept your feelings
>broccoli is ugly
>green is the color of sickness
>pizza is good!
>People who lift are ugly
>either way, they're all roided up and mad
>>
>>35654804
>I can have my cake and eat it too!
Nope sorry, either you neglect your kid and work all day and advance yourself and he becomes a serial killer/drug addict, or you spend quality time with your kid and never become your boss's boss's boss or work a successful business.
>>
>>35654860
>What are compromises?
Answer: Compromises are literally the key to happiness in life. Only if you drop your childish black/white views on things you can feel satisfied with your achievements.

Will cutting back on your career a little bit to spend time with your family get you less money? Maybe. Will spending the last decades of your life with a loving family make you happier than the money could possibly make you? Certainly.

But you are probably just some 16 yo edgelord that doesn't understand jackshit about life, so why am I even bothering with this.
>>
File: are-you-a-wizard.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
are-you-a-wizard.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>35651602
>lots of spiders
>>
My plan is to get my daughter into weightlifting around 12ish. Then help her towards a sport or even weightlifting hopefully to the college level.

My son will hopefully play college football like his old man.
>>
>healthy food
>plenty of physical activities
>encourage them to read
>teach them responsibility and kindness
>not too much TV
>make them read the sticky
>no human contact other than me for the first 18 years, so they don't get corrupted
>>
>>35655050
>make them read the sticky
10/10, your children have a bright future
>>
File: no sugar.png (200 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
no sugar.png
200 KB, 624x480
>>35651567
>>35651602
>>35651628
>>35652917
>>35652933
>>35653841
this is literally what you sound like
>>
>>35654714
Don't worry, most of these people either won't have kids, will mature and realize how foolish they sound by the time they do have kids, or won't have the willpower to enforce their naive plans on their children anyway.
>>
By pushing them into vicious competition to compensate for my own failed dreams of glory.
>>
>>35654968
>b-but at least i'm happy!
more rationalization from an underachieving dad
>>
>>35652036
So why don't lots of snakes or lots of sharks or lots of siberian tigers then.
>>
>>35652328
Let me forecast how's that going to turn out
>16-18 kid kills himself
>>
>>35655169
Way to late I'm calling bait.
>>
To be proud reflections of the Nordic race.
>>
File: 1440515448962.jpg (123 KB, 780x690) Image search: [Google]
1440515448962.jpg
123 KB, 780x690
>>35651552
They gonna lift, run and do qi gong. I'm gonna teach them to cook and have practical skills like how to pay the bills, how to shake a nigger down for the money owed to them, how to fight, how to murder animals and feast on their flesh, and how to start society from the ground up. Basically I'll be making little pimpin' jesuses.
>>
>>35654837
Blaha's dad plz go (back in time)
>>
My kids are eating a high fat low carb diet, lifting, and will be taught politically incorrect truths in this world such as how men and women are different and that girls don't like "nice guys"
>>
>>35655241
>your child will be a blacksmith while some fucking redguard is the dragonborn
>if ulfric trump had won this never would have happened
>>
>>35655241
>>35655347
The idea of "race" is a giant meme. Ethnicity is a thing rooted in reality, but the fact that you can look at someone and determine their "race" is antiquated pseudo-scientific garbage which is more of a social construct than anything
>>
Is it unusual that I am planning on keeping my kid a virgin until he is at least 26? Because that is when I lost my virginity and I consider myself a perfectly balanced person.

I am going to control his life narrative using the subtle method of birthday gifts. I am already planning what to buy him as his main gift for his first 26 birthdays to 'send a message' through his subconscious that will manipulate him

>Birthdays 1-5
I will buy him ONE action man, and before each corresponding birthday, steal his other action men so they never have any friends to play with getting him used to the idea

>Birthdays 6-10
As he starts to meet new people I will buy him an old games console each year with single player games only, so he has to play alone to get the classic games

>Birthdays 11 and 12
Obviously this is the pre-teen stage. Difficult as he will be getting ready to move to a new school. I will make sure I buy him intentionally stinky body sprays so he gets a reputation of smelling like shit and none of his old female friends want to stay his friend and have NO nostalgia for him

>Birthdays 13-16
The teenage years and when he will most be into women, the key development in his life. On each birthday I will buy him stuff that is autistic, like a telescope, train set etc so he develops abnormal hobbies and gets alienated

>Birthdays 17-21
He is 'becoming an adult' and will hopefully be going to college in this time. I'll just buy him more of the stuff from before but more expensive, so a huge viewfinder telescope, expensive trains. This will guilt him into continuing his hobbies and not trying to get women

>Birthdays 22-25
He'll be living back with me in this time. I'll buy him holidays to go on with me so we can bond and he likes me enough to live at home so I can track him

>Birthday 26
Condoms. I'll get him into fitness around this time.

Can't wait to have a kid.
>>
>>35655101
Sugar make kids go apeshit and it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>35655389
Thats fine but I was making a D&D: skyrim joke.
>>
File: image.png (65 KB, 297x308) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 297x308
>healthy diet
>no candy, chips/popcorn etc is okay
>introduce to sports
>make sure TV and cartoons inspire to do great things, such as Pokemon which inspires to be "the very best"
>get a waifu with good genes then pick best sperm/egg combination like they do in China to get ubermensch children
>inspire learning and reading
>>
>>35655101
It's literally a chronic poison and is the biggest reasons why the entire world is getting fatter at an alarming rate. You can't out-lift or out-run atherosclerosis
>>
>>35655395
>Is it unusual that I am planning on keeping my kid a virgin until he is at least 26?
How are you going to that anyway? Cockblock him every time he comes close? Ridiculous.

>Can't wait to have a kid.
Let's just hope that never happens.
>>
>>35655449
He won't come close because of the mindset he will have, just like me
>>
>home cooked healthy meals most of the time, but still some room for occasional sweets
>will not be pressured into sports, but will have to be active at least 30 minutes a day
>family bike rides when old enough
>will allowed to play vidya, but in moderation, only one hour on school nights, after home work
>introduce them to all of the cartoons I loved, watch the new ones with them too
>teach them too cook, and fix things at an early age
>if they ever start too get chubby or under weight, keep a closer eye on their diet
>plenty of dogs

I don't want to be super controlling with them, I just want them to be healthy and happy desu, with the skills to support themselves as adults. They don't have to become swole.
>>
>>35651552
I will never get kids. Not because I don't want to, because i will never find a girl.
>>
>>35653551

10/10.
>>
Away from my mother.
She's an alcoholic who likes to hang around losers 20 years younger than her.
She's a good business woman with a great work ethic but as soon as it comes down to personal responsibility, keeping her word or maintaining boundaries of any kind, she's frankly defective. Outright fucked in the head, weak and childish.

I love her but seriously, I don't want my kid to suffer the lack of stability and values I suffered growing up.

Also, I'll force him to do squats, push ups and burpees. Probably make him wrestle too.
>>
File: 1393844428746.png (151 KB, 304x408) Image search: [Google]
1393844428746.png
151 KB, 304x408
>>35653841

>Actually wants to be a healthy, loving, attentive and involved wife and mother

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>35651579
this.
>>
My wife and I are going to start working on our first after I finish 3 years at my current company. We plan on getting a house and the first thing I want to build is a home gym.

I just want to make sure neither one of us get complacent; nothing could be worse than providing an environment that tells my kids its okay to be average. Consistency, discipline, focus, triple threat!

I also hope my kids look more like my wife than myself. Its not that I'm ugly, she's just gorgeous and has awesome genetics.
>>
>Encourage outdoor activities and being social
>Don't force him anything and give him his personal space while still keeping him under control ( stop the EMO phase)
>Be someone he looks up to, not someone he will hate for the rest of his life
>Don't let him eat too much sweets/junk food but not forbidding them

That's about it, fuck you are all control freaks. You would probably hate your parents if they were like you write here.
>>
>>35652338
Audible kek
>>
>>35651552
probably with a firm grip around their neck
>>
>>35651755
>20k being a lot of money
poor people shouldn't have kids anyway
>>
Basically brain wash him into becoming an Olympic weightlifting champion by using methods from brave new world.
>>
File: wwhy.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
wwhy.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>>35653002
>>35651552
so many people like that think they are so goddamn healthy. but in reality they still eat lots of shit like corn syrup and soy milk.

my uncle's stupid wife convinced him to raise thier son as a vegan FROM BIRTH. and you know what happened? he got really ill really fast. then they started feeding him a normal human diet and hes fine but he could have easily died. be really fucking careful when choosing diets for children, they cant take much abuse.
>>
>>35653711
>>35653526
I'm the son you wish for
>>
>>35652986
That's really cool.
Honestly I'm not afraid of huge spiders.
Just little ones that can crawl inside you.
>>
>>35651552
I'm going to raise my son as a girl and make him like being called "cute".
>>
gonna be the /fit/ diet for them, lots of fruits, veggies, grains, fish and meat. That said I fucking hate the faggot parents that won't let their kids have cake at their birthday party or when out with friends. I'll let them eat shit if it's only occasionally, and if they want to eat something that's shit, they're gonna have to tell me all of the reasons they shouldn't eat it before i let them.
>>
>>35653551
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>35655622
Perfect.

I've spent 15 years in child care and the best method is always moderation.
>>
>>35655395
>ONE action man
>>
>>35651552
I don't want to have kids, instead I'm going to spend all the money I will save on escorts and whey...

...to fill the empty void
>>
>>35651552
What kids
>>
>>35654471
reproducing = survival of a specie
overpopulation =/= survival of a specie
>>
>>35654611
I like you
>>
File: children.jpg (80 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
children.jpg
80 KB, 960x960
>>35651552
>>
File: 1444364242776.gif (217 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444364242776.gif
217 KB, 200x200
>>35653137
>veterinarian
I don't see what the problem is. At least it's not some bullshit career is gender studies or some shit. There's always gonna be a market for vets.
>>
>>35659058
thats was meant to >>35654313
>>
File: 1439765666075.png (790 KB, 700x633) Image search: [Google]
1439765666075.png
790 KB, 700x633
>>35651602
>>lots of spiders
>>
>>35655567
BUT WHY

The fact you would go this far to detrimentally impact someones life because you 'believe' it made you a normal person proves that you arent normal. If it were normal you could do nothing and the outcome would be the same.
>>
>I'm going to do X, Y, and Z with my kid

No you're not. Raising a child is a fucking battle. You're going to spend the first few years making sure your kid doesn't die, and you won't get a wink of sleep. Then when you try to bunker down and get your kids lifting or whatever the fuck, they'll make you so goddamn miserable that you'll buy them a fucking tablet and lucky charms just so you can finally take a nap.
>>
>>35653137

>raising some booger eating faggot who will grow up to be a vegan veterinarian

So basically you think it's a bad idea because you're convinced and scared that you'll totally fuck it up. Interesting.

You sure you're not just projecting here? Not even trying to shittalk you here, you may have some genuine issues that you'll be better off working out instead of hiding from in an office.
>>
>>35655206
All kidst that did sports from a young age I know are Chads and jacked as fuck.
>>
>>35651552
By giving them to the adoption agency
>>
>>35651649
do you mean The Press, anon?
>>
>>35651602
Straya.
>>
>>35659058
Species is singular and plural.

And survival of the species isn't how we work. People and all other organisms literally only give a shit about passing on as many copies of their own genes as possible even if we don't think we do. Everything else like species survival is incidental.
>>
File: dr kek and my sides.jpg (70 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
dr kek and my sides.jpg
70 KB, 629x800
>>35651649
>>
>marriage

>2016

enjoy losing half your shit AND kids.
>>
I'll try to be a better parent than mine were, because it was pretty shit.
>do as I say not as I do
>let him eat, he's growing
>0 physical activity, would rather watch TV than go out
>expect me to better myself and fix all their problems for them
>mom can you please like not buy sweets and shit? sure alright >a week later guess what's the cabinet filled with

I'll encourage physical activity, self improvement, reading, cardio, sports, going out, having a huge social circle (fucking this, if nothing else) and generally having a better childhood in every way than I had.

I admit, I fucked up when I was a child, I was terribly autistic but then who do I have to blame? If I knew about /fit/ when I was like 10 I could have had a much better childhood....
>>
File: Panic 3.jpg (96 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
Panic 3.jpg
96 KB, 192x279
>>35651602
>mfw had to turn my light on right now
>>
dont have it planned out yet but i'm thinking of offering a genetically equal female 50k to let me impregnate her, give birth to my children(1 boy) and leave after he's born

do i sound autistic? is this even possible to do? i could pay much more but it's just a fantasy right now
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 630x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 630x627
>tfw don't want kids
>mom tells me that I'll change my mind someday and how she can't wait to be a grandmother
>even if I wanted kids, it would be hopeless since no gf ever and she knows this since she told me I could bring a girl home whenever I want but I've never done that

Help me /fit/
>>
At 24 years old I already have a kid. He was an accident. Basically when I was 21 I had sex with an 18 year old girl from Venezuela and I got. Her pregnant... Even though I watched her take the plan b pill. So right now I have a 3 year old half Venezuelan half Serbian kid that I'm raising. It's super tough and I hated him at first. But damn he's probably the best looking baby you'll ever see. He will get so many girls once he's of age. His mom's family is full of athletes, 3 professional baseball players in her family's history, 1 being in the mlb for several years. His mom himself was a volleyball player and has incredible genetics. I'm 6'5 and she's 5'11. Needless to say my son will be a true Chad one day.
>>
>>35655656
this tbqph
>>
>>35661008
That kinda sucks man at 24 you should be going out with your bros and fucking bitches not raising a mestizo child
>>
>>35661008
post pic of your shitskin wife and or kid jebem ti mater
>>
>>35661008
Hope your kid represents Serbia.

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA
>>
>>35661008
>immigrant
>watched take plan B
Nigger you got tricked. Bitch either got pregnant by someone else, or just fucking penn and tellered that pill.
>>
If I have a son i'm gonna name him Kanye or Dimitri.
>>
>>35654313
>thinking there is an actually meaning of life
>>
>>35661981
In to the trash it goes
>>
>>35653841
I was raised almost exactly like this...
>>
>>35655783
You know damn well that was a guy
Seconding LONDON
>>
>>35655001
>football
>actually wanting your son to get CTE

pls no
>>
>>35655101
processed sugar is poison
>>
I will beat the fuck out of them until they respect my authority. Everyday I will show who is the alpha male of the family, with the violence. One word against me and I kick the fucking teeth out. I hope I never get kids tho, its not gonna be pretty.
>>
>>35662535
angry manlet detected
>>
>>35651552

>will breed via in vitro fertilization with a surrogate female, preferably of scandinavian descent, and as tall as possible
>child must be male
>will be a home birth. No documentation of my son's existence will ever happen
>raised in a cold dark room, only a mat
>give affection at birth then slowly remove my emotional presence from their life in the first 1 to 2 years
>my child will learn to live with no attachments
>start training in kickboxing, judo, krava maga, sharpshooting, parkour, and acting
>teach to defeat a lie detector
>10th birthday old marks the beginning of torture endurance training and poison immunization
>pilots license at 16...
>list of names at 18
>>
>>35655389
You've just replaced the word race with ethnicity. I'm fine with that.

Some ethnicities have higher average IQ and better impulse control than others.

Yeah this works.
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.