[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you start lifting, anon? Was it because of a girl? For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1449926600681.jpg (142 KB, 796x606) Image search: [Google]
1449926600681.jpg
142 KB, 796x606
Why did you start lifting, anon?

Was it because of a girl? For a girl?

Do you still lift? What routine you following?
>>
>>35650430
I started lifting because I couldn't move patients around as well as I should be able to
>>
>>35650438
Stats?
>>
Dad bought a chin/pull up bar, punching bag, bench and DB's. Made me a babbys first home gym routine, was good but i didnt train legs. I fell in love with that stuff and dad kept encouraging me.

That was like 7 years ago lel. Im on texas method now.
>>
>>35650430

Started lifting two years ago because of a girl.
Briefly lost interest in the girl, which inevitably led to me losing interest in going to the gym. Because I'm a retard.

Regained interest in said girl, but now was looking like a fat fuck.
Being fat and not getting mired snowballed, led to a vicious cycle.
Compounded my depression.

About to start lifting and gymming again, this time for myself.
If I've learnt anything, lift for yourself, so you feel good. Don't set yourself up for failure and lift for one particular girl.
>>
>>35650458
Sounds good, home gym best gym.
>>
>>35650461
age?
>>
>>35650461
>If I've learnt anything, lift for yourself, so you feel good. Don't set yourself up for failure and lift for one particular girl.
This.
>>
File: 1452987228585.jpg (582 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452987228585.jpg
582 KB, 1024x1280
I started lifting so I could be more like a 2D anime grill
>>
>>35650503
>>
As faggy as it sounds, I honestly started lifting so that I could feel like I could protect my girlfriend.

Fast forward to now, I'm telling her to get out of my life again because she became a drunk bitch after we broke up and I'm not interested in her anymore.

Funny how life goes, isn't it?
>>
Started lifting because I was feeling shit and had no self-esteem after being dumped by ex. It's been almost a year, still going strong.
>>
>>35650430
I started 12 years ago anon. In highschool when I saw myself in a video without a shirt. I could not believe that scrawny piece of shit was me. I started doing pullups, curls and pushups every day. Nowadays I still train almost every day. Currently recovering from a back injury. My lifts have suffered and so my physique. Losing my natty card later this year.
>>
>>35650430
tried to fill my empty life with weights.
i got into shape, but feel still empty.
maybe one day
>>
File: 5092393791_0b14d1ed0f_o.jpg (1 MB, 1707x1824) Image search: [Google]
5092393791_0b14d1ed0f_o.jpg
1 MB, 1707x1824
So I would be able to handle confidently my babby reticulated python when she grew to 15+ feet and 200 lbs of pure muscle.

>she never grew past 10 feet because of health problems
>mfw I made more gains than my python
>>
File: 1432734186435.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1432734186435.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
because I got tired of being fat

because when you are alone, you dont have many options for hobbies

fit as fuck now, but still lonely. nevertheless, I have a goal and nothing is going to stop me. I refuse to be like all these average fat fucks.
>>
>>35651364
>mfw I'll never have a python to do SS with
>>
>>35651390
Looks like this bro made gains with his python. Look at that chest.

Fuck, if only they didn't take up so much room, I could get a proven healthy yearling and raise her up to max power.
>>
Went to the military draft (obligatory when you turn 18 where i'm from) and part of it was a medical evaluation, where the doctor told me (in a nice way) that i was fat, so i joined a gym. That was 5 years ago.
>>
>>35651456
pic nowadays
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.