[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/ , i bulked like a retard and now i look like shit even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160117_134207_liquified.jpg (653 KB, 1875x2500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_134207_liquified.jpg
653 KB, 1875x2500
Hi /fit/ , i bulked like a retard and now i look like shit even if i got stronger in compound lifts. What should i do to reduce bodyfat and retain all the muscle ? im 6ft6 and 110kg.
Everytime i try to cut and lift on deficit i end up having a softer look like i didnt lose any fat but my muscles underneath are more flat and it looks horible and depressing..
>pic related me
>>
bcaas, keep lifting heavy, eat less
>>
>>35650401
Eat at a 500kcal deficit like EVERYONE ELSE. Calories in=Calories out. By the looks of your physique (ew why would anyone dirty bulk these days) You need a good 4-5 months of cutting. Good luck!
>>
Madcow 5x5 and aim to hit your current max in 4 weeks. After that, try to go for 2.5kg increase and then do it again. Don't blame yourself if you didn't get that increase, because if you can maintain your strength, you'll be stronger in weight ~ bodyweight ratio, which is already an accomplisment on a diet.

Madcow 5x5 is low volume high intensity, so its good for a diet.
>>
>>35650412
you dont get it. How long will it take til the cutting will worth it ? i mean getting past the flat and flabby look induced by the deficit ...Id try a recomp diet but i dont want to make very slow progress too..
>>
>>35650401
Tbh you don't look that bad, you look strong bro. If I were you I'd keep bulking and hit absolute beastmode. I'm a 6'1 hungry skeleton, I wish I could achive this body
>>
File: Screenshot (328).png (923 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (328).png
923 KB, 1366x768
this is a back shot. Im sad because i also ended up having strechmarks all over my body and my skin looks unhealthy now too. Fuck my like /fit//...
>>
File: wtf.gif (687 KB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
687 KB, 889x500
>>35650435
Why did you dirty bulk like a faggot?
>>
>>35650423
your muscles will actually look smaller when u are cutting cause of the lack of glycogen in your muscles, but it will come back once you start eating more carbs
depending on how long youve been lifting u can deffo make gains while lose body fat. in your position id go for maybe 4 months of cutting with a 300-500 cal deficit
>>
>>35650401
how long was your bulk? How much over did you eat?
>>
File: Screenshot (327).png (947 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (327).png
947 KB, 1366x768
1.5 years of eating like i didnt give a fuck. I just ate my protein grams (150 on average) and filled the rest with watterver i wanted. I think i did an exces over tdee of 1000 calories or 700 idk
>>
>>35650493
time for cutting now
>>
>>35650451
Holy shit, this makes me scared to ever go on any kind of bulk in case I fuck up like this. Just gonna stay lean for the rest of time
>>
>>35650493
Why do you have lacerations on your arm?
>>
>>35650527
heroin
>>
>>35650539
not sure if OP
>>
>>35650527
Too much pump i guess i doesnt look like that everytime
>>
How are you that fat at 6'6 and 110kg? you have like no muscle senpai.
>>
>>35650600
>muscle dismoprhia
>>
>>35650514
As long as you dont start running a ridiculously high surplus you have nothing to fear
>>
>>35650417
you're actually recommending someone 110kg and 6'6 to only eat at a 500kcal deficit ''EVERYONE ELSE''
>>
>>35650429
Dude, he's fat as fuck. At least 18% bf.
>>
This is actually happening to me right now op. But if you have a large meal your muscles start showing again right after. That's just proof that they're not actually gone.

Also just remember you look like shit when you're fat and muscular anyway. So just cut, you got nothing to lose.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.