[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oh so you're going to the gym Anon, I thought you said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160117_101911.jpg (166 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_101911.jpg
166 KB, 768x1024
>Oh so you're going to the gym Anon, I thought you said you were going to take me about out tonight
>don't worry it's ok, maybe another time
>>
I thought taking a girl to the gym would be so cool, show her off to the other guys but then I thought she would have to stand there watching me for 2 hours and that's pretty gay
>>
>>35649729
Incidentally, I took my gf to the gym on Valentines day last year, then a nice cafe for lunch after and she loved it.
She'd started coming once or twice a week with me about a month before doing general fitness stuff but Valentines day + gym went really well.
>Was kinda fun being surrounded by tfw no gfs too
>>
>>35649724
doesn't take long to work out.
we can go out after i get back.
or if you want we can go out first.

literally a non-issue.
thanks for the trollpost though, OP

>>35649729
>not having her lift as well
doing it wrong, faggot.

she doesn't stand there, she learns how the fuck to hip thrust and lowbar skwat.

>>35649780
doing it right.
make sure she is progressing on her glute training.
>>
>>35649729
>I did this once. She literally sat next to me for about 45 minutes and it was very awkward, not for her, but for me.
>>
>>35649724
>took fiancé to gym
>showed her how to lift
>really into it, starts going 5x a week
>cheats on me with a turbo roodypoo

Would not recommended
>>
>>35649724

SHOO SHOO
>>
>>35649724
>implying I'd bother with the gym if I had qt3.14 gf
>>
File: autism4.jpg (4 MB, 3478x4539) Image search: [Google]
autism4.jpg
4 MB, 3478x4539
>>35649724
>>
>>35650032
not gonna make it
>>
>>35650073
>implying having a qt3.14 gf isn't making it
>>
>>35649724

Who are you and why are you in my house?
>>
>>35649724

>it's ok, my friend Chad said he'd come over with a bottle of wine to keep me company
>>
>>35649724
Sauce
>>
File: kristinarose.gif (4 MB, 160x140) Image search: [Google]
kristinarose.gif
4 MB, 160x140
>>35649724

>Oh hey, Anon. Oh, yeah, I just went home to finish some work and go to sleep. No, no, I'm fine, just tired. Go ahead and enjoy your workout. Love you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.