[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone actually tried Rich's feeder workouts? Big Boy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: rich-piana-feeder-workout[1].jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-feeder-workout[1].jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
Has anyone actually tried Rich's feeder workouts?

Big Boy makes it sound like your arms/shoulders will grow an inch a week
>>
>>35648878
this guy looks horrendous
>>
>>35648878
>listening to a roid monkey manlet who also injects synthol and literally has implants in his arms

fucking manlets just don't learn
>>
>>35649069
>king manlets just don
he doesn't inject synthol
he tried it and concluded its shit
>>
>>35648878
I have been doing them for a week before going to bed. Gives you the huge pump and the fallowing day the pump still remains a little making your arms look bigger. Don't know if it helps you get bigger, though.
>>
>>35648878
it works - so called "feeder workouts" are, in fact, form of cardio and you'll get lots of glycogen in your muscles. And yes, it is possible to gain 1-2 cm a week - glycogen make muscles bigger. It's like permapump.
>>
>>35649166
Are you implying that those bags of semen thst hang on his arms are just from steroids and hard work?
>>
>>35649069
>making fun of one of the top 5% for doing whatever it takes
>>
File: Leave_HOOHmanity_Behind.png (144 KB, 356x283) Image search: [Google]
Leave_HOOHmanity_Behind.png
144 KB, 356x283
>>35648878
HOOH THAT SHIT BURNS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, GOD DAMN
>>
>>35649358
It's more about the mindset than actual benefits. The high rep supersets feels so good tho
>>
>>35649393
Not him but yes, the guy is open about literally everything he takes. He said he used synthol to try and get a better bicep peak, it did give him a better peak but also prevented his veins and muscle definition from showing, so he decided it wasn't worthwhile. He also points out that if he was using synthol he wouldn't have such shitty bicep peaks. I don't know why anyone thinks he lies about anything at this point, he's just said in one of the latest bigger by the day vids that he's going to start using a lot of dbol next week. Why would he admit to that, also admit to trying synthol, but secretly use synthol and lie about it?
>>
>>35650623
How delusional are you, cant you see his tricep is literally hanging like a sack of nuts from his arm. Thats abuse of collagen/synthol/pmma whatever the fuck he is injecting in there. And hes been doing shitloads of it.
>>
>>35650623
He lies about his finances, hes also incredibly insecure
>>
>>35650682
Rich is pretty rich, how do you know he lies about it?
>>
>>35650712
No he isnt he frivolously spent all his money and amassed a ton of debt it looks like he is about to cry when he talks about day trading.
>>
File: 1440531708559.jpg (180 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440531708559.jpg
180 KB, 600x600
>>35650682
He's a manlet who lifts weights, they're all insecure to the point where they have a complex about it.
>>
>>35648878
i think there was someone on misc that actually did his 8 hours arm workout. i forgot how much he gained but he definitely gained some size on his arms
>>
File: JEt9ZUj.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
JEt9ZUj.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>35650747
>>
>>35649358
I did them a couple times. Used 15 lbs and didn't feel the pump or burn like he talks about. Just got fatigued instead. No pump, no burn, no pain the next day.
>>
File: image003.jpg (25 KB, 341x354) Image search: [Google]
image003.jpg
25 KB, 341x354
>>35650783
Why do an 8 hr arm workout, when you can do a whole day arm workout?

https://www.t-nation.com/training/one-day-arm-cure
>>
File: qa_in_a_nutshell.png (210 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
qa_in_a_nutshell.png
210 KB, 368x475
>>35650868
>>
>>35650736
How the fuck do you know that, he said he liked daytrading and he made a lot of money with it, have you ever daytraded? You cant possibly know if hes rich like he sais or poor.
>>
>>35651330
I know the theory behind it and work in finance. Guy even said in his own video he bought blue chip and could not lose, market isnt like that anymore stupid nigger
>i'm dumb so everyone has to be dumb
>>
>>35650889
Dat elbow tho
>>
>>35651356
Yeah, i know that. But if the market isnt like that anymore he doesnt have to be poor automatically. The guy orders out every day, lives in what seems to be a big house, has a ton of expensive shoes, wtf man. He is above average with his income.
>i'm poor so everyone has to be poor
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.