[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre-workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Hey /fit/, decided to save some cash and mix my own pre-workout powder, thought I'd share the mix and see what /fit/ thinks. I got about 20 servings bagged before I ran out of beta-alanine, enjoy.
>>
6g of beta alanine? I would rip my flesh off.
>>
>>35647482
>die young, leave a huge coffin

You, I like you
>>
>>35647617
In 20 servings, you retard.

Not that anyone but a pussy needs a preworkout.
>>
>>35647482

Not enough of a meth effect. I do 25mg ephedrine, 400mg caffeine, 40mg DMAA, and 3g of beta alanine as I am sensitive to it and 3g kills me.
>>
>>35647671

You said you got 20 servings bagged, not that you used all of that to make 20 servings. In that case it's way too little on every ingredient. 10mg of caffeine is like a tenth of a cup of coffee. 200 is one caffeine tab.
>>
File: IMG_20160116_213300068.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_213300068.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
No no no, the ingredients list is what went into every bag, I filled 20 bags before I ran out of alanine, the bottle I bought wasn't very large. I kept the caffeine as low as I did because I'm trying not to overdo caffeine any more.
>>
>>35647788
So why asprin?
>>
>>35647874
Aspirin is a blood thinner, not 100% sure of the science but it is supposed to make the caffeine and ephedrine more effective
>>
>>35647688
Hadn't heard of DMAA before but a quick google has me intrigued, how would you describe the effects? Gonna see if its available in Canada! Which name do you buy it under?
>>
>>35647482
Ephedrine + Caffeine + Aspiring is an ECA stack.
Good for suppressing appetite.

>I got about 20 servings bagged before I ran out of beta-alanine
Beta-alanine does fuck all anyways. Just makes you tingly which makes you think that it does something worthwhile.

Throw in some clenbuterol and T3 for a great (and possibly heart-attack inducing) cutting compound.
>>
>>35648308
beta alanine builds up in your system and helps recovery
>fit
>knowing anything about fitness
>>
File: 1447500864102.gif (1011 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1447500864102.gif
1011 KB, 500x269
>>35648308
Cool man I'll go down to GNC for some clenbuterol tomorrow, hopefully they have some kind of gold card discount
>>
>>35648222

Sometimes less is more you know
>>
>>35647718
Yeah. I assumed this was per serving too. Fucking may as well had a sip of red cordial and save even more money.
>>
I've been using energy drinks because I don't care about my body(besides aesthetically) and I like the taste. How soon am I going to die /fit/?
>>
>>35648325
>trying to explain something to some obvious dyel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.