[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your stupid diet methods that work? Sometimes I mark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: We're All Gonna Make It Brah.jpg (46 KB, 365x720) Image search: [Google]
We're All Gonna Make It Brah.jpg
46 KB, 365x720
What's your stupid diet methods that work? Sometimes I mark an X on my eating hand, so whenever I am tempted to eat something unhealthy, I resist
>>
i look at myself in the mirror and tell myself how disgusting i am when im fat
>>
I only eat every other day.
>>
>>35643602

>SS
>>
>>35643602
i masturbate and ejaculate into whatever i'm considering to eat
>>
When I go to the store I buy only the shit that I know will fit within my diet plan. I also drink protein shakes often with casein. Casein is a slow digesting protein that keeps you full longer so I don't get as hungry.

Just remember that eating whatever shit you're about to is only a temporary feel good. It's going to go away. However, a chiseled body through strict diet and exercise will not go away unless you give them up.
>>
I take pictures of just about every meal (unless I'm feeling really lazy) knowing I can look at the gallery and masturbate to the lovely array of healthy stuff I consistently ate. Been doing it since like 2012. Keeps me in check - I don't want a shit meal anywhere in there.
>>
I only eat from between 7pm and 2am.

I used to be a fat mofo not from junk food, just eating too much. My diet was mostly whole foods anyway, and adopting this fast lets me not eat too much.
>>
>>35643648
I already do that with everything I eat.
>>
File: bobsss.png (319 KB, 491x373) Image search: [Google]
bobsss.png
319 KB, 491x373
>>35643642
>>
>>35643648
i actually did that to a bowl of broccoli i was eating in the dark. i couldnt even tell what was jizzed on to be honest
>>
>>35643602
I work out a lot and don't eat as much food. I've been doing it my entire life, it's only recently that I've been doing it of my own volition; before, it was just because my parents were poor and I had to work a lot.
>>
File: tumblr_kx7028huko1qafdxeo1_500.gif (112 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kx7028huko1qafdxeo1_500.gif
112 KB, 500x372
>>35644232
>>
>>35644232
what the fuck
>>
>>35643628
but why?
cutting?
>>
>>35643628
Really? How did you even start that?
>>
Eat a candy bar naked in front of a mirror.

That should do the trick.
>>
I just sleep through breakfast

It helps being neet
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.