[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>aesthetx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: models.png (312 KB, 640x298) Image search: [Google]
models.png
312 KB, 640x298
You have ten words to describe how facial aesthetics has anything to do with fitness

Go
>>
>>35643406
It doesn't. Great thread OP.
>>
Evidence of fitness from hormone balance, increased definition from proper form and weight propagation, nutrition tells...
>>
>>35643406
how big is sam hyde?
like height and weight

should the weak really fear him?
>>
>>35643406

Uhh chubby cheeks? Double chin? I mean if you're ugly to begin with then you're a lost cause and should probably kill yourself, but for the rest of us there can be noticeable improvement.
>>
>>35643406
less fat face, less cheek bone occlusion.
>>
>>35644220
I hear 6'2/3 and I'd guess 220 at least
>>
>>35644220
6'7 305lbs

Only if you're Lena Dunham, and it's a self defense situation
>>
File: Untitled.png (359 KB, 610x410) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
359 KB, 610x410
>>35644220
Call to Sam in your hour of need. Call to him.
>>
>>35644220
He says he's 5'8" on his subreddit.
>>
File: lsxEO44.jpg (610 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
lsxEO44.jpg
610 KB, 1536x2048
>>35644220
2 big for you, cunt face
Sam Hyde is the master of the Pussy Cream, he would pummel that vagmound of yours to dust.
Are you triggered? Who cares, you're a worthless sack of meat
>>
>>35643406
do you think he's on gear?
>>
>>35643406
What good is an aesthetic body without a proper face?
>>
>>35647741
Like Elijah's Chariot I see a gleaming Bellybutton descend from the Heavens, and what does it deliver? Nothing less than the most poignant, delicious, groody ten letter phrase in all of mankind

>>35647716
Zippy water, for you, the uninitiated. not gear, only fags put needles in their butt
>>
File: bowie-mug-shot.jpg (50 KB, 465x632) Image search: [Google]
bowie-mug-shot.jpg
50 KB, 465x632
ya its not clear what makes you drop bodyfat on the face and letting the body build calves at the same moment
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.