[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>already ate breakfast and lunch >count the calories >520
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1284347111786.jpg (15 KB, 404x363) Image search: [Google]
1284347111786.jpg
15 KB, 404x363
>already ate breakfast and lunch
>count the calories
>520 calories
>extremely full from just that and might not eat dinner

How do people gain weight so much that they become fat? Eating a lot seems like a meme
>>
They eat shitty food full of calories. A quarterpounder is small but has a lot of calories.
>>
>>35641686
ate a pizza, 1500kcal and some fucking oats with whey and some burgers
fucking 2100kcal and its only 2pm
>>
>>35641686
Some people aren't inactive 130 pound fuccboi's like you.

Ignoring fat asses, a reasonably sized active male will generally eat 2-3k calories a day or more.
>>
>>35641707
I did an 8 mile ruck and pushups and situps until fail though today
>>
>>35641686
Different food has different calories densitiy you fucking retard.

Try eating 1000kcal on broccoli

Now eat 1000kcal on chocolate

See the difference? Now go read the sticky and fuck off because in a few weeks you will forget about your NY resolution
>>
>>35641731
My job requires me to workout so I can't quit easy like soccer moms
>>
>>35641726
And if you ate 3 meals like that that would put your weight at under 150 pounds which like I said makes you a little fuccboi.
>>
when i got fat it was because of anxiety causing me to eat endlessly without ever feeling full some people are built differently
>>
>>35641771
What's wrong with being a little fuccboi?
>>
>>35641705
>and some burgers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.