[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever been swolested?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: images (14).jpg (11 KB, 375x218) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
11 KB, 375x218
>be me 18, about half year ago
>4th uni semester, finally start to get coolish friends
>go to a guy's house with two girls
>both are cute the youngest one is attractive but is tryhard alternative stacy af, the other one is 26
>lets call the 26 yo katy
>katy starts to get drunk, disgustingly drunk
>I'm pretty beta so don't try anything, also I don't feel attracted to this girl
>she starts to give me those whorish eyes
>try to avoid her
>she finds a way to get closer to me everytime
>she stats swolesting me
>grabbing my arms
>my chest
>don't have abs so not memeing
>suddenly she kisses me
>since I'm beta I can't find a way to push her out without not feeling bad for it
>"Anon, want to go to an hotel"
I was dying on the inside, wanted hell to swallow me
>say I got no money
>"okay then, let's do it in the car"
>look at stacy-ish girl as asking for help
>guy notices tell us that it's late and we should be leaving
>look at him as he's my saviour
>Katy drives me and the other girl to a place near our home
>tries to kiss me goodbye
>just say bye and leave
At this point I feel violated
>take a taxi
>arrive home
>cry myself to sleep

I left the gym for about 4 months because I was feeling really anxious, I kind of hate "Katy".
>>
Is this bait you dumb motherfucker?
>>
Just random guys punching my chest and triceps. Never been swolested by a girl.
>>
>>35641171
Nope, I'm dead serious. I'm not native english speaker so I might have used wrong words.
>>
>>35641146
>>35641239
I'll try to believe you and bite
Could you explain us what was so shit about this girl that she wasn't even good enough for a quickie in the car? Or are you just insecure and terrified of sex?
>>
>>35641359
She was disgustingly drunk, I had a different concept of her. Am still a virgin too, even tho I would lose it with any chick I would have been disgusted and hated by the experience
>>
>>35642646
No No No No No No

This can't be real wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>35641146
Got swolested in japan by my wife's friend
>>
>>35641146
>an hotel
>an
You deserved it.
>>
you did fine OP.

drunk whores are not worth it
>>
>>35642801
Fagget
>>
>>35642690
Idk f.am I may have standards.(plus she had 0 ass)
>>
Good work! When u r autismo and bitches realize they will claim u raped them or some bs
>>
>>35641146
>Katy gets drunk, disgustingly drunk
>Katy drives me and other girl to a place near our home

Work on your bait attempt better next time op
6/10 overall
>>
>>35642801
>>
File: 1444471507621.jpg (32 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1444471507621.jpg
32 KB, 480x320
What bothered me most about this story was
>katy starts to get drunk, disgustingly drunk
>Katy drives me and the other girl to a place near our home
>letting a drunk woman drive
Assuming you're not a liar you're fucking idiot.
>>
>>35641146
She didn't get to drive drunk, especially when there's two men that should have their license already. And you didn't heave the gym for FOUR fucking months over some stupid shit.

Stop trying to act alpha in front of fit. You're too beta to deny pussy.
>>
Not sure if swolested or not but I'll post anyway

Met a guy at the gym who kept saying "you're fucking huge man" every second sentence which made it awkward af.

Receptionist and women at work keep telling me my arms are big and always try rub up against me and feel me up. Too bad they're old, fat and disgusting.
>>
>>35641146
>don't have abs so not memeing
What are you trying to say here?
How about you learn to express yourself in English before posting a shit thread like this.
>>
>>35642957
>young people don't drink and drive
>>
>>35643295
I'm not doing the
>solid
meme
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.