[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to crash diet for 2-3 weeks. I hate cutting, and I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: chicken.png (981 KB, 980x586) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
981 KB, 980x586
I want to crash diet for 2-3 weeks. I hate cutting, and I want to get it done as fast as possible. Ideally, I want my regimen to be a slow bulk for a 3 months, then crash cut for 2 weeks. cut needs to be super steep, and hurt my gains as little a s possible. what I'm thinking is, daily:

300g chicken breast.
2 cups milk.
infinite celery, carrots, bell peper.

total of 800 calories, 100g proteins.

comment
>>
if you cut corners like that, you're only cheating yourself.
>>
>>35639872
Are you a faggot? You can't crash cut without losing a ton of lean mass. Cut like everyone else 500kcal deficit
>>
Well do that and enjoy losing your gains and being a skinnyfat after the diet.

The ultimate reward is the hard work and process. You'll never make it with that attitude. Patience is everything.
>>
PSMF or Lyle Mcdonald's Fat Loss is the safest "crash" cut you can do natty.

or you can just order some dnp if you're feeling spicy
>>
>>35639928
>Are you a faggot
bitch I might be

>You can't crash cut without losing a ton of lean mass
my thought process is that the cut will not last long enough for the loss of gains to be too much. also, I will keep proteins high so there is always enough available to not need to dig into muscle reserves
>>
>>35639972
PSMF says I should remove the glass of milk and replace it with more chicken and vegetables, otherwise it confirms the reasoning that I initially had.
>>
>>35639982
>I will keep proteins high
You think 100g of protein per day is high? Kek
>>
>>35640028
this
>>
>>35639872
Might aswell do DNP if you want to suffer thsi badly.
>>
>>35639917
Fuck. My old boxing coach used to tell me that when I slowed down during training before he passed away. Word for word. Right in the feels
>>
>>35639872
3 week cut will accomplish exactly nothing, faggot. suck it up
>>
not OP but got related questions.

How do I count kcal during school lunch? I don't know how much it is, the nutrition or sometimes I don't even know what it is?
I started my cut a week ago and noticed yesterday that I'd lost 2kg since then. I was thinking about cutting for 5 weeks but this way it feels like I'm loosing more muscle than fat.
How do you guys count kcal in food you're served?
>>
>>35640144
You cook all your own fucking meals. OR learn to estimate after counting macros for awhile. comes with experience
>>
>>35640144
Make your own shit butter ball
>>
>>35640155
>>35640156
can't make my own lunch. if I could I would but there's nowhere to heat it up in my school and I'm not allowed to bring in outside food in the school cafeteria.
I want to cut but I don't want to have lunch by myself in a bathroom or something. there's got to be some way to estimate or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB56I3-xan8
>>
>>35640212
eyeball it or just take a lunch that doesn't need heat.

If you're in high school (which I hope you're not) they're not gonna kick you out because you bring your own food.

If you're in college then you're a grown ass man and you should be able to decide what you put in your body.
>>
>>35640212
Have lunch by yourself in the bathroom.
Don't let social norms come between you and your gains you 95%er
>>
>>35640254
what's a good lunch that don't need heating?
>>
>>35640212
Don't eat at lunch bring chicken breast in ziplock and devour it in the hallways or in class. Protein shakes. Fuck school lunch ignore it
>>
>>35640212
Best idea of all. Tel the school you have celiac disease and can't eat their gross shit. Then eat your own stuff
>>
>>35640311

I'm not really into the whole "carbs are the devil" meme, so I usually just take tuna/egg salad/whatever sandwhiches to work. Not too big on lunch, eat most of my food at home.

Other things I take occasionally are salads with varying ingredients like eggs, tuna, chicken, leafy greens (think rocket, spinach or romaine), (sundried/coctail) tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumer, pickled cabbage and carrots, vinaigrette, honey mustard, red or whit onion, walnuts, different cheeses.

There's so much what's good in salads.

Loose boiled eggs, beef jerkey, whatever. Anything that's good at room temperature is fine.
>>
>>35640432
how many kcal should the lunch contain compared to dinner and breakfast?
>>
>>35640700

My breakfast is usually around 300-600 Kcal, lunch around 600 and dinner around 1000. However I also eat 1000+ Kcal of stuff in between those three meals.

However you could also skip lunch if you want, as long as you hit your macros at the end of the day. Two tuna sandwiches are 600 Kcal, add two more hard boiled eggs for another 150Kcal and you've got yourself a pretty decent lunch. If you're still hungry after that you can add a banana or something.
>>
>>35639872
50% protein macros is shit for a cut. You gonna have some problems
>>
File: 1327731506748.jpg (22 KB, 360x268) Image search: [Google]
1327731506748.jpg
22 KB, 360x268
>>35639972
this. but even lyle says "just do the fucking dnp if you can get it" like
>>35640079
said.

i'm doing PSMF in between small cycles of dnp. if you're good at maranading it isn't bad, but the period where you can't think because your brain doesn't know how to run on protein really sucks
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.