[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK PIANOLA? no cardio no cookie no gym WORST DAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ricardo.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ricardo.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
WHAT THE FUCK PIANOLA?
no cardio
no cookie
no gym
WORST DAY OF MY LIFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izIIe7GuABE
>>
>>35639283

FUCKKK I NEED THIS
WHY EVEN LIVE IF RICH PANAMERA STANDS JUST AT THE SIDELINE
>>
File: huehuehue.gif (2 MB, 561x694) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.gif
2 MB, 561x694
>>35639283

>quits his own program after 12 days

this guy is so full of shit
>>
>>35639283
>im loving this
>already skipped 3 days
>>
>>35639339
>berates his "friend" for suggesting he can't leave humanity behind and gain 30 pounds
>shits on his lack of 'motivation', mounts his high horse and bullshits on about determination
fuck, i want to love you rich but you make it so hard
>>
>>35639283
Jesus Rich if you want weekends off you should have planned for it, instead if this bs.
>>
Yesterday's episode will be tough to beat.

>I don't know if you guys do this, but every time I go to Chipotle...
>pours 20 plastics cutlery sets out of bag
>>
File: 1444192171408.jpg (11 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1444192171408.jpg
11 KB, 300x299
>see it's only a 11min video
>get a bit frustrated and sad

What is happening to me? Am I turning mutant?

>LOVE IT
>KILL IT
>>
>>35639283
dude, all jokes aside, he sounds like a nice guy, i like him.
>>
>>35640625
> Parks in the fire lane
> "Nice guy"

I live in socal & if I saw him do this I would key the fuck out of his car for the lulz
>>
>>35639283

one of the best videos he has put out yet 2bh
>>
does anyone else think sarah hates him?
She seems so disinterested in all these vids, and sometimes he is like 'blabla right babe?' and she's like 'huh? what?'.
Like shes tired of him, and especially tired of his want to eat barbecue.
>>
>>35640820

nah shes on roids too and ruined her brain all she cares about is the pump nowadays
>>
>>35640820

>Right babe?
>Yeeup

Poor Rich, he's so nice but all she wants is to steal his money and oil
>>
>Arm day
>Video is 11 minutes not 11 hours
Disappointed desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.