[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How effective is yohimbine as a hard-to-lose-fat fat burner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 599x605
How effective is yohimbine as a hard-to-lose-fat fat burner?
>>
>>35638480
mostly placebo

save your money and go for an eca stack
>>
>>35638520

>there are many studies who show how effective yohimbine is
>yohimbine hcl is not available over the counter in most countrys
>GUYS ITS JUST PLACEBO

fuck off you dyel fuckwit.

@OP its effective if you follow a proper diet combined with fasting and cardio.
>>
>>35638551
>this

Also you can get yohimbine super cheap if you get it in powder form, its worth giving a go if your trying to get super low bf
>>
>>35638551
i said it's mostly placebo you dumb fuck
look at the studies you retard and see that yohimbine made a minor difference

>its effective if you follow a proper diet combined with fasting and cardio.
lmao literally eating shit will make you lose weight 'if you follow proper diet yada yada'

but please keep shilling your money for inferior products to sustain you +10% bf physique
>>
>>35638590
What about as someone who's plateaued for a while? Also is it safe to take along with ECA?
>>
>>35638480
>that pic
Kek
>>
Self bump
>>
Just do HIIT.
>>
How does the yohimbe compare to yohimbine in terms of effectiveness?

I'm kind of afraid to try yohimbine because ephedrine made me jittery as hell and now I sort of want to stick to herbal forms of stimulants rather than crazy strong stuff.
>>
>>35640013
Stop being a pussy
>>
>>35638625
I wouldn't try taking both whatever the case, i mean if you were that serious about taking both of them you may as well just take DNP and get a better result
>>
>>35638625
Its fine. Totally works. I do it every cut and it's cheap and effective.

7$\9mo supply from nutraplanet
>>
Is it true that summoning expedia wins you the game?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.