[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know the anatomical name of these dimples or contours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 3.jpg (130 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
130 KB, 800x1200
Does anyone know the anatomical name of these dimples or contours that appear with muscle definition?
>>
Glute separation
>>
>>35637353
striation?
>>
>>35637358
That seems to be linked to the phenomena more-so than the specific feature.

I'm getting a lot about glute-ham tie-in from it.
>>
That's a man, baby.
>>
>>35637353
It's the division of the glutemus medius and glutemus maximus as they insert to the illium, a dimple like that is mainly genetic though.
>>
>>35637607
She also has a fairly unpronounced tensor fascia latae, so that I'm guessing makes the dimple look a lot more pronounced.
>>
>>35637353
Chinky winkies
>>
>>35637586
It's a post-op tranny at worst.

I found a name once, some dancer I believe. Never found it again.
>>
File: glute-max-and-tfl1.jpg (22 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
glute-max-and-tfl1.jpg
22 KB, 300x258
>>35637622
That makes no sense, if anything a PRONOUNCED TFL would cause the dimple to look deeper, not the other way around.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (9 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
9 KB, 236x214
>>35638391
That pic is misleading, to my knowledge.

The tfl sits mainly on top of everything on the side towards the anterior side of the body, it runs all the way down to join at the knee, however it is comprised mainly of tendenous fascia hence why it causes so much surface detail and the name.

I'd be surprised if I'm wrong but I'm not getting into an internet fight yo.

Hope you get gud gains.
>>
Gluten
>>
File: 18-understandin.jpg (14 KB, 605x403) Image search: [Google]
18-understandin.jpg
14 KB, 605x403
>>35638670
Pretty sure you're thinking of the illotibial band.

The tensor itself is just ahead of the dimple in question.
>>
>>35637353
>be a guy
>have a really firm and juicy ass
>huge ass dimples

fuck
>>
>>35637353
My cock can't take them.
>>
>>35637630
/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.