[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need some advice /fit/. about 10 homeless guys have started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: dsfgsdfgdfds.jpg (301 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
dsfgsdfgdfds.jpg
301 KB, 955x500
need some advice /fit/.

about 10 homeless guys have started sleeping in the car park at my gym. i guess because it's covered and sheltered.there are limited parking spaces reserved for gym goers, and about 4 of them are now filled with mattresses and blankets and stuff. they piss and shit in the car park and parts of it now fucking stink. last week i literally got out of my car and stood in a human turd. had to lift with evil smelling feet and then throw my gym shoes away after. one of them knocked on my window asking for money yesterday so i guess they've started begging from people using the car park.

technically the gym charges people to use the car park, you pay £15 for 6 months use. i did that once and then scanned in and edited the dates on the parking pass so i don't actually pay for it anymore, but some people do pay. and i'd be fucking pissed off if i paid and couldn't even get a parking space cos of a mattress being there.

should i complain? they're gross and i wish they weren't there, but it's fucking cold at the moment and i don't want them to have nowhere at all and die from exposure just so i can park in slightly more comfort. what would you do?

thanks,
anon
>>
Just park on top their mattresses. If they vandalize your car, call the police. IF your insurance covers criminal damage, problem solved.

I as you're from the UK I don't really believe your story. Homeless people here are a problem mostly in central areas and parks. I've never seen them living in private car parks (management would get them removed). What city are you from btw?
>>
>>35636617
>i don't really believe your story
no idea why not but ok. it's hounslow gold's gym (inb4 shithole/currymuncher, i don't live there i just go there to lift), it's the car park shared by the gym and the continental hotel. you're welcome to go have a look if you need proof. it even backs onto a police station, i'm amazed no one's done anything about it yet. i'm not looking to 'solve the problem' by getting anyone arrested, i'm just weighing up the morality of complaining to the gym and getting them moved on. cos it's fucking cold out and i can sympathise with homeless lads t b h
>>
>>35636681
Poo in loo
>>
>>35636681
Talk to the parking company. You have a right to complain because you're paying for it m8. Ask for a refund for your 6 months ticket because you're not finding any space as they're occupied by homeless people.

As for morality, I don't sympathize with them at all. This is the country of benefits and the nanny state. You can easily find shelter provided by the government. People who live in the streets are just lazy fuckers who can't be arsed to do as much as filling out a form. Besides a lot of them are immigrants or drug addicts so fuck them.
>>
>>35636746
>People who live in the streets are just lazy fuckers who can't be arsed to do as much as filling out a form. Besides a lot of them are immigrants or drug addicts so fuck them.
i dunno, they've made some shit decisions and everything but i still feel sorry for them t b h. figured maybe i'd wait til it was a bit warmer out and then complain.
>>
>>35636746
People who live in the streets are often just literally mentally ill
Never had a chance
>>
File: 1447916480012.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1447916480012.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>35636563
>replies
Lazy ass faggot. I cheat on my parking and don't want to bother people who cheat even harder because i don't want to be a cruel person.

You think they wont live if they dont park in your gym. You think that the only reason they beg for hard currency is so they can buy alcohol and drugs?

Euro cucks showing why they drowning in sand nigger dick.
>>
>>35636563
There's currently a homeless guy living at my gym no lie.

Dude thinks he's possessed and talks to himself constantly.
Thing is they can't do jack shit about it currently, because he doesn't technically break any rules and just hops on the tredmill periodically. Shit is pretty funny.
>>
>>35636820
what is NHS
>>
>>35636837
genuinely can't work out which side you're arguing lad. and empathy isn't actually a bad thing.
>>
>>35636617
>Just park on top their mattresses. If they vandalize your car, call the police.

fucking moronic. now you got a fucked up car, and the person liable for it is fucking homeless, so he doesnt have insurance that covers your damage and he doesnt have any money you can sue him for either.
>>
>>35636855
>empathy isn't actually a bad thing

it absolutely is if you allow it towards bad people who shit up your life.
>>
>>35636904
Homeless people aren't necessarily bad people anon.
>>
>>35636848
As long as he doesn't bother anyone else, I'd be OK with this.
>>
>>35636947
Only, they are.
In Europe at least, where the only way to become permanently homeless is mental illness.
Shit can happen, but we have some sort of safety net. Not much, could be better, and vary state by state, but there are.
Drugs and mental illness are the main causes for long term homelessness, and yes, if you're a druggie or a mental patient refusing treatment you're a bad person.
>>
>>35637008
>if you're sick you're a shit person
>>
>>35637008
>In Europe at least, where the only way to become permanently homeless is mental illness.
Or choice. Some homeless would rather sleep in the streets than in a homeless shelter.
Cause all the shit, piss, stink, puke and used needles you find around groups of homeless people bother some of them just as much as you.
>>
>>35637033
That's not what he said. If you're mentally ill and refuse treatment then yes, you're a bad person.
Mental illness is not like in the movies where the patient is completely unaware of his situation. Mental patients know they have an illness, most don't want treatment because of stubbornness, pride or lack of willpower.
>>
>>35637049
improper or lacking self-care is often a huge block in treating these people - avoiding/refusing/not being -able- can be a part of their illness.
it's especially hard to treat the homeless cause they can have a whole complex of problems both physical and mental, and there's not really an easy way to keep check of them and if they're compliant.
how can you expect someone to get better if they're out on the streets, really? there is no stability
>>
fucks sake lads i wasn't looking for a debate on whether homeless people are evil or not. just a sensible reply or two about what you'd do if you were me t b h
>>
>>35637049
You got any evidence for that cos it sounds like bullshit. I'm thinking now to some of the crazy people I see on the streets and I can't imagine them having the lucidity to walk into a GP/hospital, aware of their mental problems, and ask for help.
>>
Gather your biggest and strongest to instill fear at the front of the ranks. Every man, woman, and manlet able to curl arms will be mustered. Send out a volley of bosuballs and medicine balls first. These old, heavy patrons will be best utilized here. Have a rank of yogis and other bodyweight routiners, armed with weighted aerobic bars, to keep the hordes away from your ranged units.

Next, send in your legion of curlbros and DYELs, equipped with whatever EZ-Curl bar or strange handled-contraption you can pull off of the cable machines. These men will likely fall to the first onslaught of feces and projectile urination from the homeless, but will be well served by their iron disc-shields, hastily lashed to their arms with exercise bands. Their misguided loyalty to their gym brahs will give them courage.

Now will be the time that the gauntlet is thrown. The manlets with the highest wilks scores will head in first, using the 35 pound women's bar in the fashion of a spear to drive back the charging homeless.

Behind then will be the bodybuilders, whose puffy show muscles allow an admirable amount of control and poise with a fixed-weight-barbell.

Finally, the elite among you shall take barbell in hand by the knurl. Stiff deadlift bars in hand, your finest lifters will leave the powerrack once and for all.

Imagine the glorious battle, as one golden haired god one-hands his barbell with lmao1pl8 afixed to it, like a bastardized flail.

Here and anon, bears with world's strongest man training charge into ranks of smelly homeless, pulling a sled with three or four 1/2/3/4 lifters.

Harken the lunk-alarm's squeal as your powerlifters drop the frail homeless from on high, having powercleaned them for a light warmup.

Even now, the homeless are scattering and simpering to their respective alleyways and bridges.
>>
>>35638943

Those without DOMS or who still haven't progressively overloaded can go to the back of the gym. Inside the yoga studio, the cardiobunnies and P.T.s have barricaded the door with a barbell, contemplating the stinky, smelly unwashed horde at the automatic doors and glass windows outside. Going through the final ration of overpriced organic juice and sugary protein bars, they steel themselves and curse the NYR's, whose cowardice brought them to this pitiful existence.

A bang on the door, and the non-regulation barbell clatters and shakes. More banging ensues and the personal trainers' clients huddle in the opposite corner and pray to the god of muscular tone.

The door begins to crack further and further until it is thrown from the hinges. The side of a barbell, loaded with at least 9 plates bursts through and is withdrawn. The men wielding it, having farmer's walked it from the deadlift platform to the back of the yoga studio, stick their heads in.

The gym manager, huddled among the personal trainers and cardiobunnies falls forward and begs the shirtless, stinky and bedraggled men for mercy, before seeing them as they really were: glistened with sweat, bursting with functional strength, and above all, hungry.

And so it was that anon, of 24h Fitness, became the ambassador of squats and, with the help of the manager, rid the parking lot of stinky, smelly homeless and at the same time ushered in era of lifting, free from lunk-alarms and broscience.
>>
>>35639059

This must have taken a long time to write
>>
OP are they non-whites?
>>
1. Apply lighter fluid to mattress.
2. Apply flame.
3. Rejoice.

> just trying to help them stay warm!
>>
>>35636563
>scanned in and edited the dates on the parking pass
Doesn't the bar case expire?
>>
>>35639059
Brilliant.
>>
>>35639235
no, they're white. possibly eastern european, the guy who asked me for money sounded polish.
>>35639280
it's just a display parking permit for an attendant, not something that gets scanned.

>>35638943
>>35639059
glorious t b h
>>
>>35639059
>>35638943
Autism speaks
>>
>>35639059
Im happy to partake in a dutch height complainment forum where i can witness these bro autistic moments
>>
Talk to a church or homeless shelter about them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.