[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloating belly Does anyone know how to deal with bloating belly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
Bloating belly

Does anyone know how to deal with bloating belly?

I was/am skinnyfat but I dont have much fat left anymore. However I do have a bloated belly.

When I flex I can see my abs, but in a 'relaxed' position I still got something like pic related going on.

I've been trying to do stomach vacuums but they dont seem to be doing the trick.

I was thinking maybe I could wear a corset at home for a few hours a day, eventhough it sounds and probably is gay as fucking fuck, would it help?

thanks for the help
>>
>>35636011
Sibo or you're eating sources of food that inflame your gut.
>>
>>35636040
What is sibo? And what kind of food could be inflaming my gut? I eat pretty healthy, with the occasional fat snack, which isnt ideal I know but still it isnt really fat, so I doubt eating occasional fat would do this to me.

I mean when I sit I can grab it but I think even the skinniest people can do this. When I stand and flex I can clearly see toned abs, and have people told me that i have a much more toned down body. So i'm guessing fat is not the issue here and its mostly bloating
>>
>>35636057
Maibe lack of muscle? A picture of yourself would help deduce your situation OP.
>>
>>35636057
It could be anything. Fructose from fruit flares me up hard and bloats me but rice and potatoes do not.

Sibo is bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine of harmful gut flora. If you're constantly inflaming your gut, you're killing off your beneficial gut flora.
>>
File: 20160116_091928.jpg (155 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
20160116_091928.jpg
155 KB, 540x960
>>35636108
ok this is picture #1 guys where I flex

ok come to think of it you dont really see my abs on this picture, they looked more like abs when i looked down in the shower, anyway this is when I flex
>>
File: 20160116_092008.jpg (156 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
20160116_092008.jpg
156 KB, 540x960
>>35636157
And this is when I relax my stumach and abs

See what the problem is? I look fat as fucking fuck.

So how do I archieve the first look without bloating?
>>
>>35636139
hmm a while ago I went to the doctor to see if I was intolerant for milk. Because since a few months I have been having terrible gas an hour or 2 after drinking milk.

But I dont know if thats what is causing the bloating cause i also have this bloated belly when I dont drink milk
>>
>>35636011
That image and title are disgusting.
>>
Anyone? Now i'm starting to get insecure :(
>>
>>35636163
Lose fat improve posture
>>
>>35636188
still more fat loss? I thought its not really a lot of fat

improve posture how? I already stand up straight whenever I stand

its just that I need to flex in order to archieve a slim belly but then i look like im trying too hard
>>
>>35636157
>>35636163
Seems to me like a cut is in order, that'll help the skinny fat syndrome.
>>
>>35636211
hmmm a cut, yeah maybe

wont i lose any gains? ive been going to the gym for 8 months or so, hoping i would look good for summer 2016
>>
>>35636183
It could be what you're eating. Like the other anons said. Never heard of sibo but it sounds possible.

I bloat like a motherfucker when I have too much energy drinks of coffee.
>>
>>35636209
you have a lot of fat left, keep cutting mate
>>
>>35636209
You might have anterior pelvic tilt and you could definitely stand to lose a few % body fat
>>
>>35636218
i dont drink energy drinks and take almost no cafeine

>>35636219
shit, well then i have to eat even less i guess

less in specificly food? like less fat or less like in all foods?
>>
>>35636163
train

no alcohol

find good posture

you are not unique looking

to regain yourself you must keep training, you might think its complicated but in reality its not. eat enough so you build mass, fuck your belly, build so large chest and back that you cannot focus on your gut anymore so much because the other muslces become so joocy its overwhelming

you are a faggot if you dont
>>
>>35636225
less carbs
>>
>>35636217
If you maintain a diet of high protein while on a cut you will maintain your muscles, this is what high schoolers call "getting toned".
>>
>>35636223
oh yeah i definately have pelvic tilt lardosis anterior however you wanna call it

ive been working on that too by doing lots of hypertensions in the gym and also supporting my back while sitting and if i stand i stand up completely straight

its just that i sit alot so its difficult, thanks though

>>35636228
i already quit beer completely which hurts like fucking hell, i do drink some vodka in the weekends though, but its so little i doubt it matters alot?

>>35636231
ok less fat less carbs

>>35636232
yeah i do take protein shake though, should I just try to live as much off of protein shake as possible then?

thanks all for helping me
>>
>>35636239
increase fat intake, decrease carbs
>>
>>35636239
Vodka= potatoes, potatoes= carbs?

Protein shakes are a supplement there your muscle maintainer.
>>
>>35636250
more fat? that doesnt seem to make any sense

sorry if im being dumb here but why would i take more fat to lose fat?

>>35636262
hmmm so no vodka anymore? goddamn

now i need to stay sober every weekend, isnt there any alcohol that doesnt have carbs?

yes i know proteine shakes are a supplement but it helps to take to only get protein inside you, or should i eat nothing else but eggs?

thanks for help all
>>
get bigger pectoral muscles
>>
>>35636280
post your macros and stats mate
>>
>>35636297
i dont have those
>>
>>35636292
yes i already do alot of chest training but that doesnt help my belly
>>
>>35636280
are you really this fucking stupid?
>>
>>35636317
im just asking for help m8, what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>35636280
>snt there any alcohol that doesnt have carbs?
No. You would need 100% pure alcohol for it to be carb free.
>>
>>35636011
Op, just experiment a bit. This is what helps me:

- keto
- no high glycemic carbs (fructose and sucrose)
- no gluten
- foam roll upper back
- do not foam roll lower back
- stretch dem pecs
- strech dem lats
- no alcohol
- no milk
- stretch them abs
- band pulls (take a rubber band and pull it apart, keep arms at eye-level) * 100 / day
- do dead hang pullups (stretches the pecs and builds the back, improving posture and building mass in a place that drives attention away from your belly like an otter anon said)
- lose fat
- no long sessions gaming / computer

Do the work. Its fucking hard. And this may sound painful, but you are still skinnyfat.

Sorry.
>>
>>35636335
ok thanks but i would think there is more carbs in every food than there is in alcohol?

or is alcohol like 10 times as much carbs as in food?
>>
>>35636335
no. vodka is literally just alcohol and water. it has no carbs. all the calories come from alcohol, which is, by the way, much worse than carbs
>>
>>35636324
>sorry if im being dumb here but why would i take more fat to lose fat?

This is why he's talking shit. You gain fat from calories, not from eating fat. Fat is a healthy macronutrient. This is all covered in the sticky.
>>
>>35636353
but calories is in every food right?
>>
>>35636239
If you have anterior pelvic tilt? Then hyperextensions won't do shit, you need to target the root of the problem, which is by stretching the muscles that can cause anterior tilt, mostly hip flexors and quads.

Do this stretch everyday for at least 2 minutes and you will see vast Improvements in your posture, which will make your gut look smaller, and you will eliminate any back pain caused by it.

https://youtu.be/VfPQ03sazgI

Good luck m8
>>
>>35636389
thanks alot, but i dont have any backpain

i will try your exercise though
>>
Op, intermittent fasting with paleo diet is gonna make cutting a breeze. Drink black coffee and lots of water in the fasted state, train fasted and do at least 20 mins nice n easy cardio every day. When you lift, lift heavy compounds. You will be juicy and shredded in a fewmonths.
>>
>>35636430
i dont drink coffee anymore

what do you mean with fasted state?

or intermittent fasting? sorry im not english
>>
>>35636430
what is the actual science under intermittent fasting? or is it just a meme?
>>
>>35636011
>>35636157
>>35636163
this might come out of left field for you since you seem delusional but maybe you're just fat?
>>
>>35636157
This is what you call >toned abs ?
Like, really ?
>>
>>35636454
have you ever seen fat? now im not a bodybuilder but definately not fat

>>35636456
not my words its what friends of mine said

hey its a start, ive only been lifting and watching my food for a year now, i looekd way worse before

i dont think anyone turns into the next Arnold within a year so its definately a start
>>
>>35636466
you're definitely fat bro, at least 5-8% over
>>
>>35636466
>definately not fat

not obese, but definitely overweight. you've got significant amounts of belly fat.
>>
>>35636475
yeah i wont call it fat but i could lose some fat percentage maybe yes

>>35636479
ok i get what you guys mean now, yes im fat in that aspect then
>>
>>35636466
Yeah sure, but what you have here is just fat.
It doesn't mean you're fat.

If you want to lose that you'll have to diet a bit.
And just so you know, 99% of pics with visible abs are flexed. Everybody look kinda bloated when not flexing.
>>
>>35636183
your still fat and not focusing on your midsection.
>>
>>35636487

yes i get it, i thought you guys mean im fat as in fat fat

like what you would get if you google fat

but yeah i could lose some more fat around my belly, definately

>>35636490
interesting, how am i fat then on other parts of my body since you cant even see them?
>>
>>35636490
my belly is literally the only part that could fat IF i was losing fat.

i dont have any fat in arms or legs or neck or whatever

in contronary, my arms are tiny twigs so losing fat wouldnt even be possible there
>>
>>35636497
your flabby arms
>>
>>35636506
I'm on the same boat OP. I have basically no fat on my arms, legs or anywhere else on my body and little subcutaneous fat on my stomach. However my belly is still bloated as fuck.
Idk why. I'm just hoping it will go away with diet, exercise and posture improvements.
>>
>>35636497
I can only tell you from my experience since I don't know you irl. I have drop massive weight before (military) and still look like shit. I have gained lots of weight also. Now I focus on legs because I have always had lots of fat there but that also makes other body parts loose some fat. I have a gut and it's going away because I'm starting to focus on it. Just keep burning more than what you eat also.
>>
>>35636157
You're just fat m8
>>
>>35636157
you're sitting at around 19%bf believe it or not.

cut down to 8
>>
>>35636239
being intoxicated is what matters, not how much alcohol you are consuming.

stop drinking alcohol, period.
>>
>>35636401
You probably don't have lordosis enough that it makes your gut stick out, so I'd say you probably just need to cut.
>>
>>35636506
you're delusional. if you had no fat on your arms or chest, they'd be defined. Small, maybe, but you would easily see the outlines of the muscle. You're nowhere near that. You're not obese, morbidly obese or anything. This is what normal people could call "average", but you're still fat. This is way ower 15%
>>
File: 1452856472158.webm (3 MB, 1000x426) Image search: [Google]
1452856472158.webm
3 MB, 1000x426
Help me /fit/
>>
File: WP_20160107_006.webm (811 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160107_006.webm
811 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>35636682
now that's disturbing
>>
>>35636682
He was extending it on the side, and he flexed while he was turning.
>>
>>35636682
this is literally how they do those before/after pics of diet/workout latenight infomercials
>>
>>35636788
yes, also lighting and other trics
>>
>>35636209
I have the same issue. Sure fat can always be lost but that's obviously not your main issue in regards to what your asking.
Whats been working for me is a combination of squats, planks (regular and side), and ab roller. The squats help set my posture better (I have a slight anterior pelivic tilt which exagerates the gut). The squats also help the abs, along with planks and ab roller. When abs are stronger they will stay flexed more naturally when you are practicing good posture.
>>
>>35637703
thanks, so fat is not my main issue unlike what some people say?

and yes i know i could probably lose some fat but its indeed not the reason my belly bloats like this

so you say i should do more planks and shit?
>>
>>35636163
Part anterior pelvic tilt for sure, but unless you're eating like zero fibre, you might want to see a doctor. How are your shits?
>>
>>35639382
what do you mean eat zero fibre?

my shits are big as fuck
>>
>>35636682
That Pachirisu
>>
>>35636157
HAHAHA YOU ARE FAT. Cut you idiot
>>
>>35640436
bait
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.