[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picky eater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: stoplikingwhatidont.jpg (141 KB, 387x417) Image search: [Google]
stoplikingwhatidont.jpg
141 KB, 387x417
Is it possible to retrain your taste buds to like the taste of certain food?

I'm incredibly picky with food and it's caused me to miss out on a lot of easy and healthy recipes. For example, I really hate the taste of eggs. Not having access to that amazing source of protein makes things a bit more challenging, as most recipes I find for easy protein involve creating something that tastes like eggs. But is there a way to force myself to like them?
>>
>>35633510
quit being a bitch. with discomfort and pain comes gratification and success. EAT THOSE EGGS GODDAMMIT
>>
I was raised by parents who can't cook and only know how to make like four different meals. I didn't discover what real steak was until I was 17. After that, I didn't discover that vegetables could be good until I was 23 (it had only been potatoes and pickles before).

Grow the fuck up, learn to cook, and eat lots of different things.
>>
>>35633563
I'd like to think I could force myself to eat them, but it's not how I'd like to spend the rest of my life, which is the problem. It would feel like I'm just going on a temporary diet instead of changing my lifestyle. The only way I could see myself eating eggs is if I actually liked them somehow.

It's not like I can't reach my protein goals without them, it would just be easier if I had access to them, so to speak.
>>
>>35633600
You need to stop being a pussy and shove them down your throat, you will get used to the taste.after a while
>>
>>35633633
Does anyone actually like the taste of eggs or do they just eat it for the health benefits?
>>
A little salt and a little more of pepper makes eggs goty
>>
>>35633510
I used to have this problem, but then my parents smacked the shit out of me until I liked it
Now I have a debilitating stutter, but at least I'm fit
>>
>>35633510
>>35633600
>>35633685
Are you kidding me? Eggs are fucking delicious. If you are serious then you must be use to eating either only sugar laden crap or have only had eggs cooked for 10X too long.
>>
>>35633822
>Someone dislikes something I like?! Is this a joke?? Are you kidding??? FOR REAL IS THIS POSSIBLE????
>>
>>35633835
>i dont like something that almost every human on earth loves
>how dare you ask if I have ever had it when properly prepared
>>
>>35633835
are you an idiot?

The guy asked if anyone even liked eggs

I know you want to use this programmed dumb answer really really bad but atleast wait until its fucking valid to do so
>>
>>35633822
Nope, I've had plenty of friends try to make them for me in different ways, and I never liked them. Part of it is the smell that really gets me, but the taste is no good to me either.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.