[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can i fuck with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 20160115_171044.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160115_171044.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Hey /fit/ lets get real for a minute. What kinda drugs are gonna fuck with my gains. I've been fucking with opiates on and off for 3 years now, I've kept the self discipline to not get carried away and get hooked but also to put training first, is railing a couple of oxy every now and then gonna fuck up my gains or what? Also generally what substances should i stop fucking with if i wanna continue on the path to success?

Pic related, my babies.
>>
bro just do it on off days or whatever i always smoke a bowl when I get back from the gym. feels good. I doubt they affect muscle growth that much.
>>
You're Fucking stupid

Losers do drugs

Stop doing drugs

And your mental gains, which are more important, will come with the physical gains.
>>
>>35633134
>stop doing things i dont like
>>
>>35633123
Yeah man thats exactly what i do, just keep it irregular and never let it fuck with my training.
>>
>>35633134

The best way to make those brain gains is flex the muscle of self restraint by occasionally fucking with highly addictive substances and not letting yourself get hooked. Fucking no brain gains for you faggot.
>>
>>35633144
he isn't wrong tho.
>>
Don't listen to >>35633134 , retards have very strong opinions on things they don't understand

On the other hand, this is a fitness board, not a drug board, so except for /fraud/, nobody is really an expert at mixing drugs and lifting. You're a heavy user, you know better than most what you can accomplish. Can you lift, or can't you? The two are pretty exclusive to each other.

>is railing an oxy going to fuck up my gains

Why the fuck would it? Aside from, you know, making you not lift as hard because you're fucking nodding or something. Lift in the gym, eat right, and sleep right and you will get gains. There's nothing magical in opiates that will make your gains fall through a fucking hole in your pocket.

Fuck this was a troll thread 8/10 for making me respond
>>
Literally destroying your gray matter
>>
>>35633170
former drug addict here, can confirm

stop doing drugs op, clean living is best living

put it this way... you gotta ask yourself this, would you rather feel good almost all the time or feel great for a few hours then shitty for even longer?
>>
opioid abuse causes lower testosterone
>>
went clean for a while, it's good but not necessary and if you want to fuck around ONCE IN A WHILE you can. i generally only fuck with opiates 2x a month, smoke weed 4x a month, and drink 5-6 times a month. no effect on gains, just don't be a fucking addict
>>
Stop doing opiates if you are serious about gains.
Together with booze opies are the biggest gainsgoblins there are

-totally crashes your testosterone and raises estrogen. this happens fast

-decreases protein synthesis

-decreases apetite to the point of eating like an anorexic

-fucks with your bowels

Take this from a former junkie, stop doing that shit now
>>
File: 1451398661084.jpg (20 KB, 239x258) Image search: [Google]
1451398661084.jpg
20 KB, 239x258
>>35633209
>drug addict
>>35633213
>abuse
what is responsible drug use??
>>
>>35633259
>what is responsible drug use??
what do you call an idiot who used opioids?
>>
>>35633259
no clue, the studies ive read use the word abuse and i cant remember how they defined that
>>
>>35633301
Hey ive been using opioids for years and have no trouble stopping and leaving them alone.
>>
>>35633176
Opiates can lower test. Any type of depressant lowers test, this is why bodybuilders don't drink often if ever.
>>
>>35633315
famous last words of any junkie
>>
what about the pooping though?
>>
>>35633134

usually you are right, but some of the most awesome people ever did a lot of drugs
>>
>>35633367
Nah man I dont get addicted, its impossible for me
>>
>>35633374
Yeah man it plugs you up so you have more time to absorb the good stuff from your shit.
>>
>>35633403
Arnie smokes it up
>>
>>35633315
wrong, the answer is an oxymoron
get it?
responsible drug use is an oxymoron and so is a stupid person who uses oxy
>>
>>35633403
>do drugs so some fuckwit on 4chan will think you're awesome
well i'm sold
>>
File: 1451019739597.jpg (22 KB, 540x495) Image search: [Google]
1451019739597.jpg
22 KB, 540x495
>>35633311
>>35633301
I've been doing all kinds of drugs (benzoids, opioids, MDMA, LSD, cannabis, research chemicals of all kinds including synthetic cannabinoids etc. etc.) for years recreationally 1-5 times a month and I'm a perfectly healthy male with no other addictions other than a slight one for tobacco (5 to 20 cigs a week).

Just cause at school you got told that all drugs are bad and that alcohol and tobacco aren't equally horrible doesn't mean it's true. Also all junkies who want to stop their drug use but can't are just weak willed.

Honestly getting addicted to a drug is hard, you have to be a retard and keep doing the same thing continuously multiple times within a short time frame and who the fuck even has the money for such a thing. Just keep the usage in check at least to the point that your tolerance won't go up and you'll have no problems.
>>
>>35633558
>5-20 cigs a week
>perfectly healthy male

You are only lying to yourself anon. Your lungs are not healthy.
>>
>>35633558
HAES
>>
>>35633558
Yeah man i totally agree, youve gotta be desperate to get addicted. I have a policy of never using my recreational drugs for any emotional problems, just for fun
>>
>>35633334
I would have thought it's because steroids are hard on the liver and alcohol is hard on the liver, put the two together and you're gonna have a bad time. Also alcohol doesn't fit their macros and they'll lose gains unless they train badly on a hangover
>>
>>35633558
>I'm a polysubstance drug addict who thinks I'm better than others who are addicts
>I'm healthy and I smoke cigarettes

Nothing's wrong with doing drugs kid, but you're deluding yourself.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.