[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me! Why has this happened? 1) my deadlift is practically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-16-00-10-43.png (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-16-00-10-43.png
157 KB, 1920x1080
Help me! Why has this happened?

1) my deadlift is practically the same as my squat
2) my bench is stalling all the time and is so low
3) im gaining weight so i know i am eating enough

ive been doing SS for 7 months and did 3 months of fucking around in the gym before that, but i started from anorexia so im still pretty weak.
>>
Probably form problems, did you read the book?
>>
>>35631848
>doing ss
>no power clean or clean
>>
>ss
>expecting chest development
lol just lol your bench isnt going anywhere
>>
>>35631864

Yes. I am 100% sure my squat and bench form is good, and i am working on my deadlift.

I can actually pull 120kg deadlift, but that involves booking a ticket to snap city, so ive dropped the weight to 105kg in order to perform with good form.

>>35631871

its a long and autistic story, but basically i cant do them because if I do a guy will get mad at me.

Are cleans crucial to my other lifts? i could always move gyms if i have to
>>
>>35631888
Power cleans are pretty good for DL improvement imo. Rippletits doesn't advocate cleans just power cleans he even answers a question about it in mean ol mr gravity.

Please tell us story though of why guy got mad at you?
>>
>>35631933

>asked a gym trainer to show me power cleans approx 2 weeks back b/c i was having trouble with the form
>he confidently says okay and walks up the the bar and loads up 120kg
>im like "woah, this guy is a beast"
>he then proceeds to deadlift it
>i say "I thought you were supposed to end with it on your shoulders" and he chuckles and tells me thats called a front squat
>say thank you for his help, kind of confusedly
>i end up having to do deadlifts for the next 10min because he was looking and i didnt want to embarass him
>as I leave he says "always happy to help!"
cunt. then
>next workout, start trying to do power cleans
>the same gym trainer dude comes up to me and says i should do it like he said or ill injure myself
>mfw this whole experience

so yeah, now i cant powerclean or he will get mad.
>>
>>35631985
Lol what a cuck
>>
>>35631985
Stop being a beta bitch.

Trainers are all retard know-nothings, without exception. Ignore him and just so what you want.
>>
>>35631985
Just bring a video of an average guy doing a powerclean and show it to him on your phone god I hate PTs they legit know nothing.
>>
>>35631933
>Power cleans are pretty good for DL improvement imo.
No, they're not.

>>35631985
Don't do powercleans.
They're not that beneficial for increasing the big 3.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.