[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With so many vegetables to choose from, which ones do you NEED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: E2Bd28e.jpg (420 KB, 1126x1001) Image search: [Google]
E2Bd28e.jpg
420 KB, 1126x1001
With so many vegetables to choose from, which ones do you NEED?
>>
>>35630736
Did you not look at the fucking image you posted or something?
>>
>>35630847
i want to streamline it, the minimum required
>>
>>35630913
>Cabbage
>Purslane
>Swiss Chard
All easy as shit to prepare and will cover your bases
>>
>>35630736

Carrots

For eating and various other activities
>>
I was told green beans have little to no nutritional value, why are they on this image? Is it because they are low calorie?
>>
>>35630736
Just the green ones
>>
>>35630736
The ones which satisfy both your macros and micros. Eventually you'll probably switch because variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>35631308
They're high in fibre
>>
>>35630736
None, they're overrated as fuck.
>>
the cow has eaten all the green stuff for you and converted it into steak
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.