[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lost job >Lost foodstamps >Know friend who can get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 5851279-fastfood[1].jpg (426 KB, 2837x1892) Image search: [Google]
5851279-fastfood[1].jpg
426 KB, 2837x1892
>Lost job
>Lost foodstamps
>Know friend who can get me free fast food
>Have been eating almost nothing but fast food for the past month
I haven't gained a pound yet but I am pretty sure this is still messing up my body. Should I be worried?
>>
>>35627616
Just get the healthier fast food things, don't eat burgers and fries every time. Most places sell salads and shit.
>>
>>35627616
>>Lost job
>>Lost foodstamps
how?
>>
>>35627656
My job was based off of my college and when I got a D in one class they put me on academic probation. Because of that I lost my job tied to the school and lost my Food stamps because in california you are required to work 20 hours a week before they give you food stamps,
>>
Soup kitchen! You can eat good while being homeless, especially in a state like CA. Ask me how I know. Do something with your life.
>>
>>35627679
so now you get nothing?
>>
>>35627716
Pretty much. I have to beg the college to forgive me. I wrote a letter saying it was the first D I ever got and to please forgive me for what I did. Hopefully they will and I can get back to work.
>>
>>35627797
The only way out of this is to lock n load unfortunately.
>>
>>35627797
how can a country that treats its citicens so shit claim to bee first world
>>
>>35628238
>bee

We at least teach English in this country correctly.
>>
>>35629245
OH MY GOD! A TYPO!!!11!!

also how many languages do you speak?
>>
>>35627616

if you can barely stay alive you are in no position to be picky

why the fuck do you have an internet connection and no food, retard?
>>
>>35627656

Not sure if OP is from Michigan but most people have had their food stamps eliminated or reduced to about $16 a month. I'm a therapist so I see alot of people resorting to this type of thing or just eating out of dumpsters.
>>
>>35629245
You mean... At least we teach English correctly in this country.
Yoor welkum
>>
>>35629945
Seven.

Also

>citicens
>>
>>35630010
which?
>>
>>35627797
What kind of college puts students on academic probation just for a single D?
I mean, an F I can understand, but a D?

What's your GPA? If it's low, I can understand
>>
IIFYM isn't as big a macro as it used to be, but I'm still a believer. Nothing wrong with meat and bread. Main problem with fast food is that it's hard to get any veggies, which will hurt in the long term.

Really don't think it's as big a deal as some people make it out to be. Personally I would get really fucking sick of eating fast food all the time.
>>
>>35628238
By being the wealthiest nation in the world (by far I might add)
>>
File: 1382973378681.jpg (43 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
1382973378681.jpg
43 KB, 720x525
>>35630067
They're probably homophobes or something.

OP got himself the D and this happens. Probably should tell some human rights guys or something.
>>
>>35630086
so?
>>
>>35630231
>muh PPP
>how does cost of living work
Yeah, I'm sure peasants in China are so much better off than Americans because they can afford haircuts for $1 instead of for $20.
PPP is a joke for comparing different countries. You need to look at overall wealth (and not production)
>>
>>35630282
>>
>>35630282
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
>>
>>35630282
I'm not saying that the US isn't rich. That's why I find it questionable how it treats its inhabitants
>>
File: holy.gif (2 MB, 400x234) Image search: [Google]
holy.gif
2 MB, 400x234
>>35630086
>>35630282
Are you saying US is by far the wealthiest nation in the world?

>mfw right now
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.