[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym = Manlet Producing Machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: qlnVygz.jpg (125 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
qlnVygz.jpg
125 KB, 533x800
Serious question /fit/, does going to the gym make you shorter?

I just entered my local gym and even though I am only 6', everyone seems to be shorter than me. A few just barely reach an inch below me but the rest are the size of my little sister. Is this why /fit/ is so obsessed with height? I need an answer to this, I'd rather keep my height and attain shape some other way.
>>
>>35622787
Perhaps
>>
personally my mom told me it would make me shorter because of gravity, I didn't believe her but I did lose 2 inches, I'm 5'2 now but it's worth it.
>>
>>35622787
No, gyms just attract manlets becausw they are so bitter and self obsessed because they are so small.
It literally is small man syndrome tbqh family
>>
>>35622787

My little sister is 5'8" by the way. She says she'd never date any of the manlets her height at the gym.
>>
>>35622817
You're mom is right, women can spot manlets from a mile away and they hate them.
>>
>>35622787

The most built dudes I've known have been short.

The super, ultra built dude in college who called everyone "captain" or "chief" because he couldn't remember their name? Short as fuck. Must have been 5'4" at the most.

Other friends in college who were in a competition against each other all the time over who could get the most built? Short. 5'7" tops.

I've hardly met anyone over 6' who was anything like "built". Ripped and skinny, yeah, but not at all built.
>>
Tall people give up easier because they don't see gains w/o roids. Sad fact.
>>
>>35622919
>>35622964
>Spotted the manlets
Cheer up little guys, you can always get a job as jockeys, or maybe santas little helpers.
Never gonna get laid though hahahahah
>>
I'm a 5'8 woman and yes, I'm sometimes the tallest one at gym, despite my gender. No kiddings.

Short men goes to gym cause they have to compensate. Which I perfectly understand. My face is a bit well, rough, so having a gr8 body is the shit and game strategy for me.
>>
I work out at a beaner gym, it feels so good being be of the tallest there at 5'10. That and all the qt Latinas mire the white guy while all the beaner manlets stare in jealousy
>>
File: 1450246920816.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450246920816.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>35623038
So your basically a womanlet compensating aswell? Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>35623014
pls keep telling yourself that mad virgin lanklet when you go to sleep
5ft10 master race reporting in
>>
File: ffffqf.png (474 KB, 852x459) Image search: [Google]
ffffqf.png
474 KB, 852x459
funny how blatant they skew their height
>>
>>35624207
she's probably wearing 10 cm heels
>>
>>35624271
>that big difference
>10cm
Don't fucking lie here. The men also wear manheels, that dude is in reality probably 168cm. They lie all the time, just look at what they claim to be Cruise's height and how short he really is.
>>
>>35624271

Holy fuck its not photoshop?
>>
>>35624409
The op is photoshop, the real pic is still lolworthy
>>
>>35622787
>tfw 176cm
>girl tells me i'm quite handsome but i could be higher

average is still not good enough ;_;
>>
>>35624441
just say something back like
You're quite cute but could be skinnier/thicker
>>
>>35622787
Most manlets have complexes so they lift to make up for their height, which is of course not really that helpful in most cases, I actually love that in murica manlets all start our with 5', it makes it so easy to separate, in Germany(where I am from its metric and the steps are more fluent) I am 6' by the way
>>35624441
I what world is 176 average? That is perfect girl size maybe but not average male height in any self respecting part of the world
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (35 KB, 666x438) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
35 KB, 666x438
>>35624890
>>
>>35624890
>alsl this projection
Bruh you obsess too much, but go ahead and give yourself excuses.
>he lifts more than me
>must be compensating for his height
Lmao at your life.
>>
I heard tell squats make you shorter, so it would make sense why /fit/ is so obsessed with height the same way they are obsessed with squats - because they noticeably got shorter and then became insecure.

For the record, from what I have heard women want a man who is at least 6 inches taller than them, because they want to be able to wear any kind of heels and still look short and feminine compared to their partner.
>>
If you are a white man, you will probably be taller than 1,80cm. I just saw one girl above 1,8. And she was a model.

http://www(not a fucking span)averageheightnot a fucking span)co/average-male-height-by-country
>>
That's why I will never do any stupid shit like heavy deadlifts or squats.
>>
>>35624890
Average height in Latin European countries is 172-176cm. Reminder that these manlets dominated Germany for half a millenia
>>
>>35625793
Women will say whatever, they'll say they want 6'2 millionaire athlete but then fall in love with someone maybe 2 inches taller than them
>>
>>35622787
Oh come on, Gwendoline Christie is 191 cm/6'3

She'd make almost any guy look tiny, definitely in heels.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.