[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/ My significant other just left out of state to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: ifeelnothing.jpg (101 KB, 1512x1111) Image search: [Google]
ifeelnothing.jpg
101 KB, 1512x1111
hey /fit/
My significant other just left out of state to go to college and im having horrible anxiety missing him so I thought I'd somehow combat that with exercise. I have some dumbbells but what i am most used to is just doin pushups situps and running. Does exercise help with anxiety? I dont want to take prozap each time I start freaking out. I have no fucking clue what to do. Im a chubby fuck who would normally watch shit but im going crazy.
>>
Yeah, exercise does wonders for brain chemicals.
>>
Long distance is breaking up in slow motion

GL you will need it
>>
>>35620519
this is the 3rd time hes left for a semester or two in college and we are still together. Thats not whats giving me the anxiety, its not seeing his face everyday or sleeping next to him.
>>
>>35620396
most college campus offer free therapy. go talk to them.

if you are strong enough to realize you have an emotional problem and conscious enough of it that you are acknowledging you dont currently have the tools do deal with it, SEE A THERAPIST.

therapists provide you with the tools necessary to mange your emotions that pop culture, social media, teen dystopian novels, or your mom have never been able to, because they are not TRAINED PROFESSIONALS.

seriously, see some one. its the best step for mental health a person in your position can take.
>>
Yes, lifting will help your anxiety. Close your eyes and know that people are looking at you, but force yourself to keep them closed until you are entirely focused on your lifts and nothing else exists. Open them, look yourself in the eye in the mirror and lift.

Alternately, a lighter approach is to get some music that makes you feel like god and take up running.

From another anxious girl.
>>
>>35620396
Sex would be the best exercise.
>>
>>35620396
How about Couch to 5K since you didn't mention weight training nor getting gains, it's a good cardio program. If you wanna wew your girl when she gets back from her college then do SS for couple of months until you get the basics of lifting like form and learning about compound movement then choose any program that you want off of bodybuilding.com maybe?
>>
>>35620396
He's already sleeping with someone new.
>>
>>35621022
You. I was trying to hunt you down in the period thread. Tell me about life on anavar.
>>
File: tumblr_leqkn9xRcN1qegjjv.gif (323 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_leqkn9xRcN1qegjjv.gif
323 KB, 300x190
>>35621022
oops not a gf I mean your bf... unless you swing that way. ;)
>>
>>35621047
Anavar is like taking megadoses of creatine, but with testosterone-based drugs.
>>
>>35621099
Do you find it has any impact on your personality? Does it make you more confident or improve ability to make decisions? How does it impact your skin?
>>
>>35621117
Negligible changes except for harder muscle and more horniness. YMMV, though. Some people really react badly to it. Girls can just stop taking it, though. They don't need to worry about post cycle therapy to restart their gonads and hormone system and avoid becoming permanently sterile.
>>
>>35621047
Life on Anavar.
>5~10x more sex drive for grills (depends), one time I got so sexually frustrated that my stupid ass had to hide myself in the bathroom at work.
>Period stops. Your hormone goes crazy when you're on it, so you're gonna save some $ on feminine products because you don't need it. But make sure you're gonna go on pill just to be safe.
>You will get roid rage. You will get irritated very easily, but depends on person.
>Fast/weird hair growth.
>Sensitive/enlargement of clitoris.
>15~20lbs on almost every weights instantly, you will get crazy strength with Anavar.
>Faster metabolism, I donno bout others but I got this. I have to eat around 2800cal to maintain my 140lbs weight. bulked with 3000+

You should read up on Anavar for more detail cause some people get more side effects.
>>
>>35621149
Okay, dose/height/weight/favorite lift weight for 5 reps? How long does it take to increase that by 5 lbs? Do you find lifting more rewarding meow?
>>
>>35620396
If i'm like the guy on the far right at the moment, will I be as tall as the guy on the far left if I lose weight?
>>
>>35621178
Sweet, thanks. What dose are you on? Favorite lift and how much can you do for 5x5? Clit enlargement a problem for You? That's the only one I'm really worried about.
>>
>>35621178
>there are female roiders on /fit/

Post dicklet

Also OP I'd recommend going to fucking therapy instead of roiding like a she-baboon, you have issues if you have panic attacks from being separated from someone
>>
>>35621238
I hunted that poster down from another thread, no one is reccomending her steroids you dick licking fuck
>>
>>35621233
You're welcome. I was on 15mg, I recommend you to start off with lower dose like 5~10mg but my body can handle higher dose with less side effects so I got up to 15mg from 10mg. For my next cycle I'm gonna try human growth hormone with Winstrol instead of Avavar since changing around apparently works better.

Fave lift is squat, I quit powerlifting and now doing bodybuilding so I've gotten weaker and haven't even tested my maxes but I do like 4x10 205lbs squats.

Clit enlargement wasn't a to much of a big deal for me, but while you're on cycle it can get sensitive, but never ever painful. When you're off cycle it seems to ease up on the sensitivity a bit and down size slightly. Anavar won't make your clit into micro penis but enlargement is permanent.

You will notice that you will get slightly more irritable, but that's something controllable so don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>35621342
Okay, I think I'll try it out at 5 and see how it goes. I figure try everything once, and my lifts have been static for a very long time.

Fave lift is ohp, stuck at 5x3 at 70 lbs. Bah.
>>
>>35621404
Dealer talk is prohibited but make sure that you find a trust worthy source for Var since it's pretty hard to find it in real one. Most of them is fake. Your OHP is good, I think you'll be happy once you take Var since it enhances strength like shit tons. Make sure you EAT, seriously don't slack on that. When you start off your very first cycle that is the time when you make the most fastest gains, take advantage of that.
>>
>>35620396
>does exercise help with anxiety?
If only it did brehs ;_;
>>
i would run and bike a total of 2 hours daily when my anxiety got overwhelming.

whether you should couple that with a change in diet and a workout plan is up to you. it followed naturally in my case.
>>
>>35621445
Okay! I'll search around for a couple days to find a reputable site. Can't wait to see my lifts go up again ^_^
>>
>>35620396
Anxiety is cause primarily by excess stress, a result of shit tons of cortisol pumping through your system. Exercise helps relieve this stress. It's essentially "burning" off your fight or flight urge. I've gone for a quick run when super anxious or stressed and even that helps.
>>
>>35620542
>>35620542
youre clingy as fuck desu senpai
>>
>>35620396
Just deal with it and stop being such a clingy annoying cunt. I mean come on, you have anxiety because you don't see someone for a while? What the fuck man? Pull yourself together, Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>35620396
My wife's son says that doing cardio is great for lonelyness.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.