[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: wallpappa.jpg (502 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wallpappa.jpg
502 KB, 1920x1200
What do you niggas eat when you're cutting? The NYRs gave up and my squat rack is uncontested.
>>
sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, beets, celery, chicken, bone broth, liver, eggs, broccoli, green beans, oranges, apples, bananas. pretty basic
>>
>cutting
>still eating

there's your problem anon
>>
i eat capsules full of yellow dye and explosives for breakfast
>>
>>35619536
I forgot that you get the necessary nutrients through osmosis. you got me anon.
>>
Chicken and leafy greens, or green veggies in general. So check this shit out brochacho. On the back of the Hellman's mayo jar, there's this recipe. Pretty much, baste your chicken breast in mayo (seriously, it's good especially when doing keto), and bake that nigger. You will have the softest fucking chicken titty you've ever eaten in your entire life, even after it's been in the fridge for a few days. The mayo cooks down in the oven, so there's no gobs on the chicken when you pull it out. It also calls for Italian bread crumbs, but you're cutting so fuck that. Good luck otterbro.
>>
2000 calories a day
>>
>>35619508
mostly food.
>>
Drink wata nigga
>>
Cottage cheese.
>>
>>35619772
Mein nigga
>>
Same mix of reasonably healthy food like lean meat, whole grains, fresh raw vegetables, and the occasional crap I seriously shouldn't be eating, like doughnuts, that I do when I'm not cutting,

Just less of it, combined with 8/16 IF and more gym time.

I'm sure I'd get faster weight loss with nothing but chicken and sweet potato, but I enjoy laughing at my friend who is struggling to lose weight, while I eat cake in front of him and still get leaner.
>>
>>35619508
i'm still trying to figure out a diet plan for myself and learn how to actually track macros lmao

but my diet consists of shit like oats, eggs, baked beans, chicken, milk and various sandwiches. i'm digging pb&j rn and/or peanut butter with banana and honey.
>>
>>35619852
My unsolicited advice? 86 the beans, and keep the carbs around 20g a day. Enjoy that sweet single digit body fat sooner.
>>
>>35619508
I carb cycle. Essentially eat what I ate during bulk but i take out the fatty meats like pork chops, cut the milk to fat free, lowe fat cottage cheese etc...

I take out the carbs one by one week by week until I get to my desired goal. Maybe keep one high carb day toward the end and slowly cycle that down. I just go until I look good in the mirror personally.

Also taking trenbolone or other high octane steroids during cut will help retain size, help you have to cut less,
Help maintain strength and possibly surpass bulking records. When I'm on tren Iv gone up incredible amounts of weight, Like 60lb difference. Squatting 340 blast on to OVER 400 just on an 8 week tren cycle.

Iv taken tren and not even had to cut meals. It leans me out while bulking. Even with cheat meals. So it's a nice tool to have around. It has some nasty side effects. The three that have effected me the most are incredible sex drive for 4 to 5 weeks followed by noodle dick until cycle is over and body regains equilibrium, broke out in nasty cystic acne after last cycle taking acne meds atm, and high blood pressure which I take
High blood pressure meds now to combat it.
>>
>>35619809
>my friend
lol yea ok buddy sure
>>
>>35619508
On a longterm cutting diet, now close to 3 years. Lost 65lbs in 5 years. Had to - WALRUS!
Little to no dairy, no caffeine, no tree nuts or wheat products.
Crashed at 134lbs from 199, took much effort in lifestyle change. Eat greens greens and more greens. All the old Chinese women no me by sight at their local markets. Lots of fruit in the AM, no fruit after 12Noon. Celery, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, all squashes and mucho Asian veggies. Still on a cutting diet, BUT last month put on 6 pounds. bf 11.5%
>>
>>35619508
Strawberries dog.
Fucking strawberries are the best cutting food ever.
Look at the macros.
>>
>>35619577
Just tested this. Fucking delicious
>>
>>35619896
i guess i have to cut down on my bread intake, thank youu
>>
>>35620167
Yeah man, shits cash
>>
>>35620349
Cut your breads and taters out (if applicable), and you'll be golden my dude
>>
>>35619536
/thread
>>
>>35619508
>What do you niggas eat when you're cutting?
less
>>
>>35620662
>>35619896
>2016
>still propogating the debunked broscience of 2013

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16403234

get shit on, niggerfaggot.

bread is delicious and good for gains.

if you are at single digit bodyfat, carbs are essential to maintaining hormone function... just as important as fats.
www.anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/
>>
>>35620797
OP wants to lose weight you cuck. Take your dot gub bullshit back to le reddits
>>
I have been going for 3 weekend now and i See some progress on the cut, Even if its going Slow. (2kg every week)
A normal day is normally like this :
2 slices of bread with organic peanut butter. No added sugar no added salt. And two eggs.

To dinner I usually eat half s chicken breast and some wholewheat pasta with tomatoes and onions added to the sauce.

My last meal is usually just weightloss powder to fill me up and get that extra proteins.

I weight everything up etc ofc so I hit close to my macros. This site says that I need 1800 Kcals to go down in a healthy way. It feels like a lot honestly but I see some progress already so I'm just going with it at the moment. I'm 1.80 cm and 140 kg.
Any tips or reccomendations?
>>
>>35620854
check the pubmed link.

keto doesn't help you lose weight.

caloric deficits do.

also, scientific literature is encouraged here on /fit/
you must be new.
>>
>>35620902
2kg/week is as aggressive a cut as you want. any faster and you start to see detriment.

just stay the course.
>>
>>35620902
Keep chugging along, and being the sick cunt that you are being m8. Get more greens and water in. Remember: water water water.
>>
>>35620909
Keto works, guy. You'd be an autist to think otherwise.
>>
>>35620919
>>35620953
I l-love you Anons
>>
>>35620988
>you're an autist to believe scientific fact over outdated broscientist.

keto works for fatfucks who want to feel full on a deficit, and not have to count calories.

if you are at a low bodyfat, ketosis is a horrible idea in all regards.

read the fucking link i posted, goddamnit.
>>
>>35619983
spit my water out
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.