[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
plateau/stalling thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: no_brogress.jpg (272 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
no_brogress.jpg
272 KB, 800x600
Any one of you stalled during your wonderfull fitness journey?
What do you do to get the gains going?

Pic related, except for getting bulky since last summer I feel no progress. What to do brehs?
>>
>>35619398
You can start by dating you photo right.
It isn't January 16th yet anywhere in the world, desu.
>>
Did you count your calories
>>
>>35619843
OP here, have a general idea of what i eat, and currently clearly been on a surplus, xmas, NYE, GF that likes to eat out.
>>
>>35619887
but according to pictures you weren't on a surplus
>>
>putting the previous on the right
>>
When you stall all you can do is not give up. Hopefully all the factors in yor life are consistent and you play with them to distract you from the fact progress is just a really slow process.
>>
>>35619398
what about your routine?
>>
>>35619398
For the love of all left to right reading peoples, put the after picture on the right.
>>
>>35620180
>Update

Same brosplit as before, did increase weights on some exercises and doing 5 sets instead of 4.
>>
>>35619398

Welcome to the wonderful world of being natty.

If you want anything more than that you either become a patient shaolin monk training for 5+ years or hop on gear.
>>
>>35619398
>What do you do to get the gains going?
eat more and or take drugs
>>
File: 1450554471262.jpg (8 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
1450554471262.jpg
8 KB, 250x195
>>35620297

>patient shaolin monk training for 5+ years

5+ years means I'll be 37
>>
>>35619398
Holy shit what are those hand dryers doing above your head?

Are you three fucking feet tall?
>>
>>35622522
>>35619398

It's confirmed, OP--you're a manlet. There's nothing you can do. I'm sorry.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.