[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gym bully general/ bully by the day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 1452466674533.jpg (77 KB, 877x1317) Image search: [Google]
1452466674533.jpg
77 KB, 877x1317
gym bullies assemble!!!
share asian dyel PRs

Vicki lis welcome

>watching another asian dyel by the day with gwangchi pianamasu between sets of my 4 pl8 bench
>eye out a bro spilter dyel
>hey man can you spot me
>guy panics and says he cant even dl 4pl8s
>say no worries this is my 12 rep max
>lift off and tell the guy to put his hands under the bar incase i need help
>troll mode engaged
>lower the weight to my chest and pretend i cant lift it up and its crushing me to death and im gonna die
>laughing insidebut im a good actor, dyel struggles to pull the weight off me as my face goes purple
>he begins crying and i do to from laughing so hard
>everyone in the gym runs over and tries to pull off the weight but they are resolutioners LOL
>For an even bigger laugh i grab a plate from the ground and smack one of the nyrs in the face screaming fuck you
>wake up in the hospital with a collapsed windpipe from laughing so hard
>doctor tells me I'll never be able to lift again, tell him it was just a prank as i overhead press him
>then i notice he is asian and dyelso i take the 45 lbs EKG and smack him in the face
>>
>>35619006
bump
>>
Didn't read your shit thread, post sauce
>>
>>35619372
no bullying in this thread
>>
what the fuck did i just read?
>>
>>35620575
Big P is gonna have fun with you
>>
>>35620608
that's funny (thread owner here) my name is actually P so when you say big P I think of myself (thread owner here)
>>
Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.
>>
>>35620681
if you left weight on the ground you'd be turning fully around. Idiot
>>
>>35619006
Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Haven't seen him since. Probably a nyr.
>>
Dear post number35619006,

This wasn't funny the first time you posed it, and it isn't funny now. Please delete your thread so I we can get a good gym bully thread going.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 240x286
>>35620840
Kind of agree. I don't get the whole asian girl thing. Obviously I get the whole bullying dyel asian thing, but I don't even know who vicki is. What happened to Big P and Debo?
>>
>>35619006
Who is this puffy vulva'd cock sock?
>>
>>35620906
>puffy vulva'd
Probably just an untrimmed bush.
>>
File: N4QOXen.jpg (34 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
N4QOXen.jpg
34 KB, 349x642
>>35619006
>>
>>35619006
Gym bully general AKA shity copy paste stories
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 827x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 827x550
>>35620950
>>
File: curious tale of professor cuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
curious tale of professor cuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>35620872
It's called cuckoldry - the ultimate form of bullying, you make lil jackie chan kid see you banging his woman
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 554x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 554x369
>>35620975
>>
>>35620840
thread starter here (I started the thread) it was funny both times now I'm laughing at you being triggered (I started the thread)
>>
>>35620938
Even better.
>>
>>35621079
Thread poster here (I'm posting in the thread) I just read your comment (I'm reading the thread)
>>
>>35620975
NYR affect /fit/ also.
You can spot the newfags by thier 2008 /b/ tier reaction pics.
>>
>>35620635
But do you run the boneyard?
>>
>>35619006
Fellow Alphas, field report incoming: make sure when you bully, really break them in--I mean really destroy their spirit. We don't want these omegas rebounding and becoming stronger in the long run because of shit-tier harassment.

I was doing a round on some dyel-neckbeard asian with Big Jones a year ago at the ironcross, but for the months it lasted he was kind of a side-game. Fast forward to last week and it looks like the kid hit a cycle or two and has landed a 6.5/10. I was going to do a bait and pull on his bitch with my boys but it turns out he was just cancelling his overrun membership.

Remember, we can't risk producing more alphas to interrupt our game. I think I'm going to have to initiate the new paki that joined the gym faster than I had hoped. Oh well, was hoping to have some fun. Looks like he's gonna get a taste of my salty splooge ASAP.

Peace bros
>>
>setting the bar high enough so that manlets cant reach
>>
>>35621153
We have a pretty bad case of NYR in /fit/
>>
>>35621035
BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a fucking limp wristed cuck
>>
>>35621035
fuuuuck that is some depressing ass shit
>>
>>35621153
>been browsing since 07
>still a newfag

guess i'll lurk moar
>>
File: honami-uehara.jpg (26 KB, 212x303) Image search: [Google]
honami-uehara.jpg
26 KB, 212x303
>>35619372
fumina suzuki

>sauce
>>
>>35620781
nice copypasta
>>
>>35621827
lol new to lifting im guessing?
>>
>>35619006
>>For an even bigger laugh i grab a plate from the ground and smack one of the nyrs in the face screaming fuck you
This got me
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.