[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Responding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: lookslikeitshotinhere.jpg (61 KB, 634x478) Image search: [Google]
lookslikeitshotinhere.jpg
61 KB, 634x478
Hey /fit/
Help a brother out. It's been my life long dream to become a fireman ever since i was a kid so i need some exercises that can help me make the gains i want so i can pick heavy things up like you guys do.

A little back story about me
i'm 6 foot and 156lbs
ive been running track for 6 years as a sprinter so my legs are pretty strong from natty gainz
but im still mr.skeletal when it comes to the upper body
What would you guys recommend for the job?
any firemen that can throw a recommendation?

thanks boys, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>35617884
Ig only there was a program designed to make you stronger.
Like, it would be called starting strength.
And shit, it would be awesome as fuck if it was stickied on /fit.
>>
>>35617884

Lift heavy things

Put them down
Repeat as needed
>>
>>35617884
Honestly get on a strength routine. I'm a medic on the fire dept and all the young cunt aesthetic faggit can't keep up and all the miles who we responsd to prefer husbando mode. I started SS in high school for a year did Texas method for 2 years now do 5/3/1 BBB for the last 3 years and do judo twice a week too with some strongman shit on Saturdays. Don't be a pussy lift heavy and be the best version of yourself. I'm in Canada so getting on the fire dept and obtaining your EMT license is a bit different. I also was in the military prior as a combat engineer. Point of the story is don't be a bitch and go out and make it fucking happen you kunt
>>
>>35617974
*milfs
>>
>>35617974
just to clarify im a BC fag
>>
>>35617884

Didn't you read the "Firefighter Lifting Program" in the sticky, you fucking retard?
>>
>>35617998
O ok I'm in Ontario. Basically I was pushed up to the top of the list because I had written my emca and received diploma/certificate foprimary care then they sent me off to 6 month course in Texas where I did really well because I had already gone through boot camp and this was so much easier to exceed a team environment. Basically first one up last one in bed always have coffee made in the morning. Be a nice guy but not a kiss ass and don't ever be a blade meaning do not ever throw anyone under the bus. If one of you fucks up you all fuck up. Everyday is a new day don't let what your instructors say get to you and don't grudge.
>>
i-i-can't find that section in the sticky /fit/ i'm not gonna make it am i
>>
>>35618139
*excel
>>
File: angry Deuce.jpg (12 KB, 224x300) Image search: [Google]
angry Deuce.jpg
12 KB, 224x300
>>35617884

>mfw I imagine a first responder in a life threatening situation recalling advice from /fit/
>>
>>35618178
There is no section. That guy is a cunt. Best advice is
>>35618139
>>35617974
Listen to this guy he's pretty spot on about work up training and the academy.
>>
File: tmp_2118-144362627649084714298.jpg (112 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2118-144362627649084714298.jpg
112 KB, 600x800
>>35617974
So much this op. Every guy I've ever met in essential services has basically said the same more or less.
>>
>>35618289

> Best advice is READ THE MOTHERFUCKING STICKY

Fixed that for ya, familia
>>
>>35618256
>mfw this board first started it was majority first responders and military before zzz's started to trip here
Most of us left to /k/ and as for me I just started coming back here recently and the majority of threads on here are b8 and /r9k/ bullshit
>>
>>35618374

That is fucking horrifying
>>
>>35618335
No faggit the sticky does not provide how to become a firefighter or a medic for that matter that anon was giving insight to the op. Do you even comprehension?
>also actually taking harshes advice
That faggit was a dyel who got laughed off the board. If your coming to /fit/ for advice your better off killing yourself this place is just here for the luls you twat
>>
>>35618392
No new fags like yourself are horrifying
>>
>>35618408

No need to apologize, brah. I got your back
>>
File: oh man.jpg (10 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
10 KB, 329x281
>>35618423
>Can't refute the point, attacks the person instead

Aren't you guys supposed be the epitome of grace under fire?
>>
>>35618471
anon i fucked ye mum last night what now cunt?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.