[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is wrong with my body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 324324234234.jpg (59 KB, 363x486) Image search: [Google]
324324234234.jpg
59 KB, 363x486
wtf is wrong with my body?
>>
Weird black shit where your dick should be
>>
>>35617683

>no pecs
>no arms
>no core
>no legs

your problem is that you come to my board and clearly dont lift.

>>>/OUT/
>>
>>35617696

>dont lift
>squat 2x my bodyweight

wtf?
>>
>>35617705

this is why i am lmaoing at you strength faggots, you think your numbers somehow matter when you look like you never touched a weight in your entire life.

kill self
>>
>>35617683
Because you fell for the SS meme and your upper body looks like shit.
>>
>>35617683

Your winky looks wack
>>
>>35617705
>weight 95 pounds
>squat 190
Am I supposed to be impressed?
>>
>>35617731

This guy isn't strong though. If you want to look good doing only strength exercises you need to be SUPER FUCKING STRONG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAhsc1iCBTq/

look at that shredded motherfucker
>>
>>35617705
Well if you are training for strength you should go all out and eat more and lift heavier. Or if you actually want to look good which seems to be the case you should stop worrying so much about squatting now and start doing some upper body work.
>>
>>35617785

i do oly lifting. So I basically do no muscle building movements. kek

this is a joke thread. I know I look like shit.
>>
>>35617683
You're white.
>>
>>35617683

You self censored your penis in MSpaint. This suggests that the thought of others seeing your penis brings you shame.
>>
>>35617808

Or I don't want a 3 day ban on every single board.
>>
>>35617819

Possibly

What's interesting is that you didn't refute the point
>>
>>35617705
squatting 2 plates is nothing to brag about
>>
>>35617891

I squat 195kg faggot
>>
Nothing's wrong with your body, OP. Just lift more.
>>
you did not thank the skeleton
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.