[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get fit >be nice to women >this happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: IMG_4762.png (149 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4762.png
149 KB, 640x1136
>get fit
>be nice to women
>this happens
>>
>>35615794
you need to explain the backstory before cherrypicking a text and screenshotting it
>>
>>35615794
God damn twink sent me the same message.

>you're a great guy
>>
File: 4bc.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4bc.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
NOT CHAD
O
T

C
H
A
D

Move on OP
>>
>>35615794
>not interested in a relationship right now
Let me guess, she texted you cute stuff, called you babe?
>>
>>35615794

Clearly explained herself, stop being a whiny bitch and find someone else.
>>
File: IMG_4764.png (123 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4764.png
123 KB, 640x1136
how was my response?
>>
>>35615839
Stop texting her
>>
>>35615828
she wants to fuck you virgin
>>
File: 1449768025799.jpg (26 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1449768025799.jpg
26 KB, 719x719
>>35615794
You stole this from r9k. I was in that thread. There is no indication if this man was fit at all. Stop shitposting we're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>35615794
Same thing happened here bro, shiwed me her affection through words and actions and then texted me the same words.
Shake your head and move on,those kind of Girls are not worth it.
>>
>>35615839
Should have said, "Ah, that's cool" and then
a) if you actually want to be friends, stay friends
b) if you just wanna fuck, move on
>>
>>35615839
You're a grown adult and she broke off whatever you thought you two had over text.

This isnt fucking high school, you deserve better, just move on.
>>
>>35615839
fucking idiot she was asking for the dick imbecile.

Ask her when she is free. Take her to the movies so you dont have to talk much and kiss her , then take her home and fuck it.

your response was awful, she is gonna think you are not interested.
>>
>>35615839
Absolutely beta m8
>>
>>35615839
Anon, you just went the beta way. Should've told her nothing and ignored her.
>>
>>35615839
>"it won't ruin any friendships"
>volunteering yourself into the friendzone
your problem isn't that you don't life. your problem is you are a beta male by birth and dont know how to act any differently. this will never change
>>
>>35615839

you fucking faggot

just cut your balls off right now. you dont need them.
>>
>>35615874
beta is not the word, autistic is.

>Anon I hope you dont mind bla bla bla you are cute
>I dont mind

AUTISM!!!!
>>
Only betas are "friends" with women

fastest way to make a chicks vag slam shut is being nice to her. Never be nice to women, treat them dignity you would every other human, but don't pander to them. How do people not know this? Did you not have a good father?
>>
>voluntarily becoming a beta orbiter

I'm glad my gym bro has my back when it comes to girls and their vagina devil magic
>>
>>35615839

reasonable/10
keep doin you buddy.
>>
>>35615839
>here is what your answer should look like
>anyway fuck you, dont come to me crying when you get knocked by one of those "bad boys" am I rite ?
>>
>>35615839
You just justified her action by telling her it was perfectly ok how she acted. Fuck that. It's not, ignore her.
>>
>>35615794
>"I do have feelings"

Oh god

>>35615839
>how was my response?
How the fuck does that matter? lmao you got cucked. When you keep staying friends with her you're feelings will kill you. Abandon her
>>
Ah, the good old "You're such a great guy, I bet girls drool over you" response. Here's a protip. Women are cunts. Disregard them and focus on your goals in life. Thank you for taking your daily dose of red pill. A red pill a day keeps the divorce lawyers away.
>>
>>35615839
STOP FUCKING REPLYING REEEEEEEE

a girl pulls the "not ready bla bla" friendzone card on you, you never reply and move on.
>>
>>35615794
>>35615817
The feels. Just got the same message from a chick im interested in(funny part is she came onto me first). "Perfect Guy".

I doubt these "youre a great guy" messages are genuine
>>
>>35615915
he cucked himself with that shitty reply of his.

She was asking for the dick but anon is to autistic too see it. She is teasing anon without looking like a slut. Anon you have to make your move !
>>
>>35615947
This. It's just a phrase they say to feel better, in the end though, it hurts more than just outright telling the truth.
>>
File: 1400024202917(1).jpg (569 KB, 780x3126) Image search: [Google]
1400024202917(1).jpg
569 KB, 780x3126
>op
>>
>>35615794
You didn't make any alpha gains

You're still a fat/skinny faggot on the inside, you can't lift your way out of that
>>
>>35615794
At least she told you. Like 80% of the time a girl rejects me she just blows me of or ignores me
>>
>>35615794
OP its simple

>girl feels she is not good enough for you
>girl will feel insecure with you
>neither of you will be happy in the long run

girls dont want a much better looking man in general, I guess its time to step up your game sempai and get something hotter.
>>
>>35615794
>woman gives you a straight answer without fucking around, playing games, and wasting your time
>REEEEE WOMEN ARE THE WORST FUCKING WHORES FUCKING WHOOOOOOOOORES

What do you want, OP? To float indefinitely in her beta orbit?
>>
>>35616056
Fuck those insecurities senpai
>>
>>35616013
I laughed so hard I started retching
>>
>>35615794
This will happen 9/10 times. Get used to it, don't let it bother you. Plenty of other hot chicks to bang.
>>
File: fedora.png (214 KB, 417x312) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
214 KB, 417x312
>>35616013
>>
>>35616071
Straight answer my ass anon, it's just one of the 5 standard phrases girls say to look like the better one
>>
>>35615794
i can smell your /r9k/ thru the internet
>>
>>35615839
This was on r9k you dont lift
>>
>>35615794
>get fit
>be nice to women
>crush tells me she feels terrible about it but she just doesn't feel the same way about me
>this was on january 1st
>mfw this great start into the new year.
I think i know how you feel op. on the plus side it didn't get any worse since then.
>>
>>35615847
Ditto. Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>35616102
"I'm just not interested in a relationship right now ... sorry that I sent mixed messages"

The rest is filler, this is the content. Talking to girls is hard, sorry anon, what can I tell ya
>>
>>35615904

I second this. It seems everyone else is trying to play the 'alpha' card. Alphas only get beta women who have nothing but a good body going for them. They're not wife material.

>>35615817

Was that me anon? ;^)
>>
File: 0e7[1].jpg (32 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
0e7[1].jpg
32 KB, 600x619
>>35615794
>>35615839

>Gets rejected
>"Thanks"

Are you fucking serious?
>>
If you had actually gotten /fit/ and had a good body this wouldnt be an issue. This is code for youre a great guy but i would never bang you. Lift more faggot
>>
>>35615794

Whenever you hear things like the following:

* I'm just not ready for a relationship right now.

* I need to focus on myself.

* I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

* I don't date coworkers.

* I don't date guys { in the same class, who go to the same gym, any other arbitrary distinction }.

IT MEANS SHE'S NOT INTO YOU.

No woman has ever not dated a hot, charismatic guy just because he works at the same company. No woman has ever been uninterested in a relationship when she's looking at her dream man.

In 99.99% of cases, she is simply not into you. And you are almost certainly NOT the 0.01%.

Move. The fuck. On.
>>
>>35616117
If she really wasn't interested in a relationship she shouldn't have started with showing interest imo, you either trll the guy what's going on from the start or roll with it and not pull your figurative dick out in the last second
>>
>>35615794
>get sort of fit but still ugly as fuck
>hobbies still include video games and masturbating
>text girl who you've known for awhile that you love her

how did it fail ?¿?¿
>>
if a girl wants to fuck you, she wont say any of this stuff.

>oh im not looking for a relationship now

I know girls that cheated on their bf right away cause they wanted to fuck another dude.
>>
>>35616013
You know, I understand that you can get creeped out by these neckbeards. And I understand that they their social autism prevents them to recognise hints. But for real, this bitch could just simply state 'I'm not interested'. If he keeps messaging her you can roast him.
>>
>>35616199

I actually agree with a lot of what she said. Whilst she's savage, I'm certainly hoping it'll be the wakeup call that he desperately needs. As an adult, he cannot be catered for as if he's a child and has hypersensitive feelings. He needs a role model, and the way he behaves towards her is evident of that need.
>>
>>35616188
This, there's another guy 99%, she'll do thr same thing with him
>>
>>35616013

>tropes

2015 was the year that "cliche" and "theme" died in favor of universal misapplication of "trope", which literally means a saying. I hope someone cuts that bitch.

Otherwise, though, she was spot on.
>>
File: my luck.jpg (32 KB, 547x199) Image search: [Google]
my luck.jpg
32 KB, 547x199
This whole "niceness is sabotage" paradigm that's constantly parroted is so silly. It's usually by the "women don't know what they want" crowd too.

I'm just a skinny guy with the most average looks you'll ever come across. But I'm mature with the one I want (and she's far out of my league, an Eastern European beaut) - we're best of friends. Every conversation of ours is unequivocal confirmation that we remembered the preceding ones. Just little things a man can do to get the snowball rolling.

I didn't even do it with the intention of asking her out. I just love her company and I do my part for her to be able to say the same. I wasn't looking for a partner when I was getting to know her (although I knew she'd fit like a glove when I change course).

But when we came around to the question, it seemed almost inevitable. Like we both had a serious itch.

I told her I just need to be totally independent first and she's even willing to wait for me (although we could get together now if I threw that condition away, but I really want to succeed so I can take care of her/make her life easier -- and she doesn't know that's my goal; she doesn't need coddling, but nonetheless I want to).

If you find a woman who doesn't consider it an abuse of time to wait for you to collect yourself, you've found a good one.

Even though people are going to reply to this and say "She's probably ugly/fat" (fuck no and fuck no) and dismiss it because I'm not posting a pic of her, the advice I'd share is be mature, be there to start her day off right (or close it off nicely), be genuinely interested in learning about her and let the rest fall into place without force.

I noticed you started your post with "get fit" - unless it's severe, women are very forgiving. Have a little tact.
>>
>>35615839
>force of habit
KEK
>It's fine it was nice
lol, good job telling her it's nice to be rejected, you dumb cuck
>>
it doesnt matter if you are nice or not.

if a girl wants to fuck you, she will make it obvious.
>>
>>35616013
>I'm not much but I would worship you

SHAKING MY HEAD SENPAI
>>
File: YeahNo.jpg (3 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
YeahNo.jpg
3 KB, 125x113
>>35616283

> girls making anything obvious
> ever
> mfw

They expect men to do everything for them, socially, but only when it suits them.
>>
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

THIS IS A TROLL THREAD FROM >>>/r9k/
>>
>>35616303

girls will NEVER EVER bullshit around a guy they want to fuck.

if they are making excuses like "oh I have a bf" or "not looking for anything serious" she is basically saying "I dont want to fuck you".
>>
>>35615906
Underrated post
>>
>>35615794

Shit happens bro. It stings but her reasons aren't invalid, she has a whole life outside of you. Buck up and move on to another girl. Eventually you will find someone.
>>
File: 1374244246176.png (365 KB, 869x1019) Image search: [Google]
1374244246176.png
365 KB, 869x1019
>>35615839
>Pursued hot chick in college
>Be semi fit, so I had a little more confidence than I had in high school
>Still had no game though
>Do stupid shit that pretty much put me in the friend zone because I thought being nice to chicks meant they'd like me more
>Have a girl tell me damn near the exact same thing as what's in your text "Sorry for the mixed signals, let's just be friends, etc"
>Literally reply "Oh okay, cool" and stop texting altogether
>Either ignore all her texts of give short responses like "Okay" or "That's cool"
>A few months later, we see each other at a party and she asks why I lost interest in her
>Tell her it's because I have enough friends and I'm not really interested in making new ones
>She storms off and says I'm just like all the other asshole guys she's met
>Shrug it off and go hang out with friends
>And hour later, after she's apparently had a few drinks, she starts flirting with me
>I ignore it and keep socializing with friends
>She eventually pulls me away from friends and asks if she can kiss me because she's always wondered what it'd be like
>Say sure and we make out for a bit
>She asks me to walk her back to her place
>I know this is code for "Let's fuck back at my house"
>Decline because she's fucking drunk, and having known her as a friend, I know she's the type of bitch to cry rape
>She gets pissed again and storms off
>Blows up my phone with texts like "I think we should be together", and "You're such a good kisser, I should have never made you a friend" and that kind of bull shit
>Continue to ignore it because I'm seeing another girl and I really like her
>Still get random facebook messages from her to tell me she's in town and we should have coffee and shit
>Always ignore it because I'm now engaged

tl;dr
If you're interested in fucking a chick, NEVER be nice to her.
>>
>>35615918
>>35615933
THIS....you will lose alot of money chasing women but you will never lose any women chasing money...and haven't you ever noticed the guys who don't give a fuck about girls seems to always be drowning in pussy
>>
>>35616245
manic pixie dream girl is a real film trope dude
>>
>>35616188
In OPs skinnyfat case ya probably. But not 100% of the time. I once had oneitis for a fuck buddy of mine. Amazing girl and we banged like rabbits. Talked every day. Spend days at a time together. I was in love. But everytime i pushed for more shed withdraw. I eventually got sick of the rejection and dumped her ass. Now shes back with her abusive ex and i moved on
>>
>>35616319
They will though. Because girls are fucking stupid. That's why it's so hard to tell if a girl is into you, lots of them will bullshit you either way.
>>
>>35615794
I just had this happen to me too, no comment other than I feel you bro. Don't tunnel on that fish
>>
>>35615898
> implying getting angry and calling her names is going to fix everything
> maybe if I yell at her all about myr angry and bitter feelings, she'll jump on my dick

Anon handled it fine; you can't win everything, just take the defeat with sportsmanship and move on to another game.
>>
>>35615839

C U T

T I E S
>>
>>35616283
How fucking old are you? Women never make anything obvious. Maybe 10% of women aren't complete failures at communicating. I've fucked plenty of girls that showed virtually no interest in me.
>>
>>35615844
This. You don't need female friends unless she has female friends that she brings around.
>>
>>35616246
Dude what the fuck, you're not a writer, stop writing like a pretentious faggot or you'll never get laid.

>beaut
Jesus christ I can smell your fedora all the way to my room.
>>
File: 1403286311528.gif (479 KB, 440x250) Image search: [Google]
1403286311528.gif
479 KB, 440x250
>tfw you lift just because you want to get bigger and stronger

Give up on western women people, you'll be much happier.
>>
>>35616409

well you are a puppy begging for treats

if a girl really wants to fuck someone, you dont need to beg.
>>
>>35615839
jesus christ man... learn it now or never. you're not talking to her to make friends. you're talking to her t o fuck her. so if that doesn't do it severe ties. now just gradually stop talking to her.

you dont go to the market to get some rib eye and get spam instead.
>>
>>35616355
>If you're interested in fucking a chick, NEVER be nice to her.

Is that so? What about the one you're engaged to anon.
>>
>>35616470
That's different, bruh
>>
>>35616355
There's wisdom in this story. Women actually get super wet when you treat them as just another guy. If you're NOT trying to get into her pants at all, she's most likely going to let you in her pants. I have no idea why, but it really works.
>>
>>35615817
>>35615947

Standard cookie cutter response, like guys who copy and paste tinder lines to their matches.
>>
>>35616415
>You don't need female friends unless she has female friends that she brings around.

I agree 100%.

I have exactly one female friend, and the ONLY reason we're friends is because I don't find her remotely attractive, we share damn near the exact same interests, and she has and brings around her really hot friends ALL the time. I've gotten so much pussy from this set up it's ridiculous.

It works out so well because women can't keep female friends to save their lives (men aren't like this). So while he crew of hot friends is constantly in rotation, I'm the one constant friend in her life. So if I'm interested in banging one of her hot friends, her loyalties ALWAYS lie with me, and she'll tell a bitch whatever she wants to hear just to make sure we hook up.

It sucks though, because she's moving to another state for her job in 3 months, so I won't have my wingman anymore...
>>
>>35615794
>replying after that fucking wall of text
no contact brah
>>
File: k then.jpg (33 KB, 603x283) Image search: [Google]
k then.jpg
33 KB, 603x283
>>35616416
It's not difficult for me to get laid.

This one also custom-made a video for me.

Look, believe what you want. Spin it whatever way you like from what little you know about me. I'll just leave you folks with 1. being mature 2. remembering all you can about preceding conversations.

That's it and good luck to you folks.
>>
>>35616369
>guys who don't give a fuark are drowing in pussy
lol no. I don't give a fuck and I ain't drowing in no goddamn pussy.

I'm drowing in boypussy. :^)
>>
>>35616013
Literally got as far as trenchcoat and fedora
don't want to know what he says after
>>
>>35616470
>What about the one you're engaged to anon

I was a dick to her when we first met. She's actually told me that me being an asshole is what attracted her to me in the first place.

Sure I do nice things for her every now and then at this stage in our relationship, but you can't START OFF doing that romantic bullshit. And even still, I don't do it that often. I love her and all, but I'm not going to smother her with roses or fancy dinners. I do that type of shit for Valentines Day, her birthday, and very sporadically throughout the year just to catch her off guard.

Shit, she's admitted that in her younger days, she'd walk all over guys who were too nice to her.
>>
>>35616514
Mmm not op but if you ignorte that wall text you will look as a cunt, no?
>>
>>35616199
>ignoring him completely isn't rejecting him

According to my readings your autism is off the charts
>>
>>35616319
>not looking for anything serious
can mean she wants to fuck you but thinks you want a relationship or something
if she says that lay it on a bit less thick
>>
File: 1428486132632.jpg (51 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1428486132632.jpg
51 KB, 670x472
>>35616518
>finally meeting you
>already planning sex verbally
>>
>>35616553
she basically spilled spaghetti over how to say she doesn't want to actually fuck him
not worth replying to
>>
>>35616071
This guy knows what he's talking about, all the betafags in this thread are mad because she was nice enough to spell it out for some reason.

Most girls will stop responding, claim illness, or straight up lead you on for the attention rather than dropping your ass directly.

Be thankful she was direct, OP, and gtfo.

Also, presumably you ignored some pretty huge signs if she actually had to reject you in words, so learn to take a fucking hint.
>>
>>35615794
Don't be nice to them. Be civil, treat them with dignity, but don't do anything for them that you wouldn't do for a complete stranger. Being nice and complimenting them is a sure fire way to get friendzoned. Unless you're like a 9/10 or 10/10.

Get em wet, treat em like dirt and they will stick like mud.
>>
>>35616583
It was a good sign we'd fuck like rabbits.

Shit, I could even reactive my OKCupid account and find screenies of women being very agreeable with me, leaving their personal contact info, or Skype convos with them arranging places to meet for dates.

It's a nice world out there. It's a forgiving world out there. Just have a little tact with them.
>>
>>35616158
This
>>
File: 1431798928617.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431798928617.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>35615794
>>35615839
100% guarantee you she's in a relationship within a fucking week.
>>
>>35616639
This
>>
>>35616639
Pretty much happens all the time
>>
>>35616600
ok gotcha and noted in my alpha howto notebook
>>
>>35616303
>I have literally never had sex

Women are very very obvious when they want your cock, bro. It's impossible to miss.

I've had girls message me first on tinder, give me "I need to cuddle" crap, drive to my place, and hop on my dick in the same night.

I've had girls hover in front of my table at clubs dancing for me until I got up and joined them, and then reach into my pocket for my phone to put their number in.

Girls initiate more than men, honestly. It's almost always the girl who says "want to come back to my place" at the end of the night.

I'm average as fuck (though tall) and I get this shit often. If you don't it means you're unattractive
>>
I went through the same thing this week

Except I thought we were actually already going out
>>
>>35616544
>but I'm not going to smother her with roses or fancy dinners
i dated this chick who said she always hated when her bfs did. flowers, notes, she tht just doesnt last long. she alwasy threw them away a day later.

guys, please. dont be nice to these girls. they really dont see us the way we see them.

with said, do u think it is appropriate to treat a girl like a little sister AFTER the two of you are dating?
>>
File: 1445893305848.png (982 KB, 800x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445893305848.png
982 KB, 800x1080
>>35615847
you're a top ledge m8, did i ever tell you that?
>>
>>35615817
>4U
>>
File: Y6hj96TH.png (55 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
Y6hj96TH.png
55 KB, 242x242
>get rejected
>"Thanks"
>>
>>35615918
El Chapo gave up his location for texting Kate Del Castillo

Seriously women are a distraction
>>
>>35616246
This is a fitness board, why do you post here?

Your advice sounds good but I don't get it.
>>
>>35616744
>do u think it is appropriate to treat a girl like a little sister AFTER the two of you are dating?

The fuck kind of question is that? Why would you treat a chick you're trying to bang like a little sister AT ALL?
>>
>>35616844
another guy in a thread said thats the best way to treat them. u kno, treat them like a women but dont give them too much attention and kind of shrug off a lot of stay they say and do

at least thts how i treat my sister i guess
>>
>>35616163
just wanna +1 this.

this is the only response worth reading.

everyone else in this thread sharing beta stories is honestly pathetic.
>>
>>35616884
Oh. I don't have a sister, so that's sort of lost on me. I can merit in that approach though.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (145 KB, 851x301) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
145 KB, 851x301
>>35615794
>>35616107

Well, you're not wrong...
>>
File: froge.jpg (127 KB, 975x1000) Image search: [Google]
froge.jpg
127 KB, 975x1000
>tfw get pretty fit, ottermode
>tfw go out quite a bit too, social gains
>from mostly autist loser to decent guy
>have way more and way better friends
>tfw date schools hottest chick
>befriend her orbiters, extra layer of protection
>tfw every guy is envious of me, most hot girls suddenly start hitting on me
>tfw we can all make it, it just takes time, effort and patience
Good luck bros <3
>>
>>35616379
Lies
>>
>>35616964
>tfw go out quite a bit too, social gains
how to acquire social gains, m8

watd u do where did u go?
>>
>>35616964
>school
underage b&
>>
>>35616964
Nice work man. Story of how you got the chick?
>>
File: 1422146933975.jpg (74 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1422146933975.jpg
74 KB, 500x619
>>35616246

ah yes, well expressed my fellow gentleman!

i tip mine fedora at thee

>>35615794
you have to dance between "i dont give a shit" and "i may or may not give a shit"

niceness works both ways, as does virtually anything you do
>>
File: f3.jpg (16 KB, 415x511) Image search: [Google]
f3.jpg
16 KB, 415x511
>>35616834
Why does this topic exist here? :)

I don't know, brother. I'm just making a case for optimism where I get the chance to. Optimism by way of tact, I should specify. Lots of these threads bid a premise of "I've physically improved, ventured out into the world and here's the misfortune that followed".

If you followed my posts a bit more, I have a history full of successful exchanges with women and I'm NOTHING special physically. Attached is a pic of me. Though I do have to censor out a bit for privacy, nothing special. But still successful. I just want to hold you people by the collar and shake the cynicism off you sometimes.

Because you asked, I do eat perfectly and exercise (run 30 miles a week), though - so I stick around for those kinds of threads.
>>
>>35616700
>girls initiate more then men
At first I thought you were just a moron, but thanks for continuing that you are in fact atroll. Nobody could be THAT dumb
>>
File: just another success.jpg (10 KB, 262x202) Image search: [Google]
just another success.jpg
10 KB, 262x202
>>35617068
>ah yes, well expressed my fellow gentleman!
>i tip mine fedora at thee
I might have rambled on but I get shit done with women.

Just like I said in here >>35617070
I really wish I could shake the cynicism out of you guys.

Oh well. I'm still rooting for you guys.
>>
File: 1426170038498s.jpg (6 KB, 217x195) Image search: [Google]
1426170038498s.jpg
6 KB, 217x195
Dubs for miltos
>>
File: 1443207045069.gif (984 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1443207045069.gif
984 KB, 500x281
>>35617122
>>
>>35616542
Hits too close to home?
>>
>>35616979
Go out with the friends you have, anywhere at first, lame parties, movies, anything, just be seen and get into habit of being in the open. Kill your fear of rejection and just approach random people and talk for a few minutes. I took up smoking and it really helped me to find some really good friends, i quit now tho cause its useless. It helped me cause whenever i panicked at a big party i would just go out and smoke and talk to other people outside
>>35617001
Saw her at my school before, but never talked. Then met her at a halloween party and just started talking to her. Turned out she wasnt a bitch at all like people used to say and a few days later i asked her out. Had a nice date, not a big deal. Then i asked her out to a dance. Showed her my "amazing" dance moves and just showed her the real me, didnt care about looking like a fool.
Im pretty tall, 6'3, so no one really picks on me and kinda shows respect whenever i am.
>>35616991
I mean kind of like college setting, im european
>>
>>35616355
This, I've always talked shit pretty hard on chicks that I'm crushing on. If they're cool, they'll realize I'm not serious and am trying to be funny and will do the same back to me, at which point I evaluate the quality of their shit talk to determine if they're worthy. Either that or they get all huffy and bitchy in which case they weren't worth my time anyway.
>>
>>35615839
Should have said "OK, cool." Then got in with your life looking at other women.
>>
File: impressive.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
impressive.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>35617122
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>35617155
>>
>>35616844
So she will call you onichan. DUH.

Fucking normie get out.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 567x561
>>35617206
Holy shit this thread is an autism gold mine.

I'd say /r9k/ pls go but these threads are so entertaining.
>>
>>35616379
>fuckbuddy
>oneitis

Teach me your ways.
>>
>>35617233
>complains about autism
>posts autistic memes

Ok, cool. If you think he didn't just get friend zoned it just proves you've never actually talked to women.
>>
>>35615794
Listen OP, I can already tell by the way this bitch is talking to you and the way you respond that you are a beta fuck. You need to stop texting this girl and learn to be a real fucking man (say whats on your mind, dont apologize, and realize women are lesser than us). You should have told this bitch off before you backed down like a little pussy, worrying about her judgement.

OP, say whats on your mind at all times even if it offends others.

Make judgments and make others fear your judgment.

Call others on out their bullshit

Be arrogant and never apologize unless you are 100% in the wrong
>>
>>35617263
I'm not complaining. Watching autists sperg out is great.

Dude got rejected, just needs to get over it and move on, it happens to the best of us.
>>
>>35617320
ur a girl, i bet
>>
File: 1359240318900.jpg (102 KB, 596x1200) Image search: [Google]
1359240318900.jpg
102 KB, 596x1200
this is how it's done brehs
>>
>>35617175
>k-kinda like c-college, heh heh, please don't ban me
>>
>>35616110
>ignore the fuck out of her
>hit the gym harder than you are currently
>meet for coffee/beer in 6+ months
>Act completely disinterested in her relationship/sex wise

see how she responds, then decide whether to work it again
>>
>>35615839
You shouldn't have replied beta.
>>
File: 1452781623898.png (16 KB, 771x929) Image search: [Google]
1452781623898.png
16 KB, 771x929
>>35617368
>>
>>35615873
>>35615900
>>35615901
>>35615910
>>35615954
>>35616110
>>35616117
>>35616163
>doesn't respect a womans ability to chose whom she is attracted to
>expects to still get women
lol
>>
>>35616163
This guy knows, Anons you're literally gonna either crush yourself into the friend zone or depression if you chase a girl who doesn't want to be chased.

Use the rejection as fuel, get jacked, make them regret turning you down
>>
File: dubz.jpg (42 KB, 371x339) Image search: [Google]
dubz.jpg
42 KB, 371x339
>>35617386
>mfw I've gotten dubs 4 times in this thread and never even noticed
>>
>tfw this is literally a post straight from r9k unrelated to /fit/
>tfw someone took the time and effort to repost it onto /fit/ just to incite a negative misogynistic circlejerk
If you're impressionable, going on 4chan can seriously fuck up your world view. Fitness is a positive form of self improvement but /fit/ is just about creating insecurities, making people feel inadequate, fucking up self esteem, and keeping depressed 20 year olds in a negative mindset. The memes are fun but this shit can start to be toxic. There are guys here who UNIRONICALLY hate women and UNIRONICALLY want to kill themselves because they are under 5'8 and don't have a 6x8.

Y'all need a break, or at least to realize that the majority of stuff here is shitposts and trolls designed to make you feel bad and hate women.
>>
>>35616246
This is /fit/ not a writing class.

trying too hard/10
>>
File: 1451063602886.jpg (57 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1451063602886.jpg
57 KB, 500x386
>get dumped on by girl about a week ago after she'd been playing games and being flighty
>tell her off
>her sister angrily texts me
>inviting her sister over this weekend to fuck around
LIVING LARGE
>>
>>35615839

Tell her one of her friends is hot and ask her to set you up. Bitch with be licking your asshole in no time.
>>
>>35616119
I doubt it.

Unless your name begins with A and you and I have been going through a lot lately and you just broke my heart you little fuck.
>>
>>35617443

This is actually a pretty solid plan, OP.
>>
Being a genuine nice guy isn't bad though. Just don't be the beta nice guy that buys flower on the first date, won't stop complimenting her, only being nice to fuck her etc.

For example i dated this girl for a while and she also said you are such nice guy while still being physical with me.
>>
>>35617435
Okay. I rambled on. I get it.

What else? I'm nice. I'm average in looks. I don't have a built physique (I'm a skinny runner). I still have a good history with women and I can more than prove it:
>>35617115
>>35617070
>>35616518
>>35616627

Those posts aren't the same rambling as the first one. I'm just reiterating my point of view. I'm just saying niceness doesn't hinder you if you've got maturity and tact going for you. That's it. Only on this site would I be insulted for saying that.
>>
>>35616013
Fuckign dodged jesus christ what a nuttjob
>>
>>35615839
Lmfao. Yeah guys the alpha response was to ignore her like a 5yr old throwing a tantrum.

You did fine OP. The mature acceptance displayed in those 2 lasts text was manly as fuck. Now is the time to distance. But never bring it up again and never be too kind or giving with her again. Figuring myself out just means she wants to slut or she genuinely just doesnt see you that way. Gl bro!
>>
>>35617482
Anyway, I have to go. Enough /fit/ for today.

My initial rambling aside (sorry), I sincerely am rooting for you guys.
>>
>being nice

No. You be flirty, confident, and Chad-ey. When she falls for you then you treat her like a princess while retaining and grounding those Chad qualities

I learned the hard way
>>
>>35616639
>>35617520
these for sure. most of these responses are fucking children wanting to be zyzz.
>>
>>35616979
> pls help fit how to make social gains
Check out Aaron Marino alpha.m chanell on YT dumb fuck it supose to help morons like you
>>
depends what you mean by nice dont it
>>
File: 1379151323834.jpg (16 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1379151323834.jpg
16 KB, 429x410
>>35615839
Should've replied with "k." desu senpai
>>
>>35616639
pure, unfiltered truth
>>
>>35615839
>deliberately cucks him
Whew m8 is this an American thing?
>>
>>35615794
>Girls

I just stopped worrying about that shit, and now i got everything for myself!
>>
File: every fucking time.gif (1 MB, 256x175) Image search: [Google]
every fucking time.gif
1 MB, 256x175
ITT: The blind leading the blind.
>>
>>35615839
Beta as fuck, should have said something around the lines "YOU FUCKING SLUT, YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY ME LIKE THIS? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND RAPE YOUR DEAD BODY, THIS ISNT THE END OF THIS BITCH!!!
>>
>>35616071
This dude is telling the truth.

It is a hundred times better that she was blunt than to lead you on.

My best advice would be to never be pushy around her, in other words let her come to you if she is interested.

In the mean time focus on the next chick who has your interest but dont be jaded or bitter about this relationship falling through. In the distant future it could work out that you have another chance with this woman if you are patient.
>>
>>35615794

>changing her name from Kitty to Karen
>>
File: 1452300735278.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1452300735278.png
2 MB, 1440x900
>>35615794
Get your shit together for fucks sake.

CRINGE
>>
File: 100 years a woman.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
100 years a woman.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>35616567
>women aren't even responsible for saying "no" these days
feminism has won
>>
>>35615794
i know this feel

atleast she didnt publically friendzone you on facebook
>>
Why do so many /fit/izens fear letting go? What horrible event took place during their early development that would make moving on so detestable?
>>
>>35616110
>get fit
>been chatting up this guy i dated before i was fit, and its been established we're super gay for each other, but both bi.
>We broke up for reasons i wont disclose but it was on good terms, and we're still best buds 4 lyfe
>he knows im fit now obvs
>recently told me he's gonna fuck this chick at work he's been pseudodating
Fuck my life, why do i gotta feel so strong about my bro4lyfe, /fit/? The jealousy was palpable, and I had to play it off. I could feel it, in my chest, like it was actually physically there.
>>
>>35617849
we dont have many options (other girls to date or who are interested) so it's harder to let go.

cmon step it up senpai
>>
>>35617910

>we dont have many options

Two things:

1. You actually do

2. This scarcity mentality isn't helping your situation
Where does this thinking come from?
>>
>>35617944
real

life
>>
File: 1365515194967.gif (1 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1365515194967.gif
1 MB, 200x180
you're great op, have a hug
>>
I realize this is /r9k/ troll but this literally just happened to me before new years as well with a coworker I been talking to / hanging with for awhile.

>"ur a good friend anon"
>"friend..?"
>She agrees we "click" but not in that way for her (tf does that even mean)
>I tell her I'm not interested in friends, no new friends #Drake
>"wow so I guess I'm just SOL huh anon?"
>"yep, sorry"
>don't talk for a few weeks
>issue at work
>texts me about issue and says "sorry I just miss talking to you"
>reply to the issue and ignore the last bit

I've started to talk to her a little bit now (mostly just work related commands / questions). As much of a cuck she is I still want to be with her and it's annoying me but I'm staying strong and ignoring her.

The other anons saying you can't be a friend with a girl are 100%, especially if you like or liked them. It'll never work out well.
Now if only I had a new girl to go after that also lifts...
>>
>>35617976

Please elaborate. Most people don't experience these problems to such an extent in real life. We're you teased early on and then decided to give up?
>>
>>35618016
>As much of a cuck she is

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>35616667
kek
>>
File: why2.jpg (42 KB, 555x448) Image search: [Google]
why2.jpg
42 KB, 555x448
>>35615794

ARE YOU ME?

I literally got the same text from a girl i've been seeing for a while..

>tfw great sex
>tfw great conversation
>work out together
>literally dream girl

"sorry anon, i'm not sure about my feelings, this isn't right.. my ex.. 100 other bullshit reasons.. sorry anon.. but we're still friends right? :3"

>women
>why
>>
>>35617320
Oh, I misunderstood you then. Carry on.
>>
>>35617398
>make them regret turning you down
Supreme gentleman Elliot has spoken from beyond the grave
>>
>>35618056
>call me boo thang and literally talk about some other guy trying to contact her with in the same hour

Maybe I'm using the term wrong? Essentially she'd lead me on heavy and keep doing that crap.

I was obviously friendzoned before she even told me but I was too stupid / hopeful...
>>
>>35616013

>dat final response from her

SHHIIIIIEEEEETTTT
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 330x328
>>35617895
>you will never have a reliable /fit/ bro to be romantic with, who gets you in every way, and is your soulmate
JUST END IT ALL.
>>
>>35618130

You're not interesting, so she has nothing to lose if she want's to pursue something better. Worst case scenario, she fails and has you to fall back on while she gears up for another run.
>>
>>35615794
ABORT!
>>
>>35615794
Same thing happened to me lad

Normally when a woman says this, she is omitting a piece of critical information, what she really means is "I just don't want to date -you- right now" but let's face it, someone can be swept off their feet by the right person

Move on
>>
>>35615794
Say, ey bb I didn't want a relationship either, want sum fuk?
>>
>>35617441
why her sister texts you? wtf
>>
>>35616246
You fucking idiot we all came here to shitpost not talk like grown men
>>
>>35615794
"im still figuring myself out"

every woman who says this deserves to be flayed to the bone.
>>
>>35617368
can you kill me now
>>
File: top game.jpg (576 KB, 2000x2675) Image search: [Google]
top game.jpg
576 KB, 2000x2675
>>
Would any one of you here want to spend an inordinate amount of time with a boring individual? No? Then why would you expect someone else to hang out with you? You're boring, or your just boring to her. Either way, you need to move on to the next girl.
>>
Just be yourself and stop filtering everything you want to say just to seem like you don't really care when you clearly do.. always be real/confident and you'll get what you're looking for.
>>
>>35618251

When a female craves the taste of your penis, she will find any justification to talk to you.
>>
>>35618347
jesus...
>>
>>35618347
How do people get like this
>>
>>35618347
is this real?
>>
>>35618363
man i want to produce that on my gfs friends
teach me your ways pls
>>
>>35618420
Not that guy but it's so easy. Just be a fucking alpha male. Girls want what they can't have. I can literally jump from any of my ex gf friends to fuck because of thiis
>>
>>35617083
>ugly person detected

If it makes you feel better to call me a troll, great, but the last three girls I've been with either completely initiated or took my "hello" and turned it into rough sex in less than 24 hours

It's not zero effort, but the signs are as obvious as her grabbing my dick, all I have to do is not be a spergelord :^)
>>
>>35618446
sound good breh, but be more graphic i mean
should i treat them like shit? or good and touch them (¿kino?) or distant idk
>>
>>35618402
I used to be like this but I only realised it when I saw others do it and it placed a mirror in front of me.
It's the desperation of us betas to get girls to like us we go too hard and don't even see how creepy and weird we look, only in a hindsight you cringe at yourself and baka at others doing it.
>>
>>35618472
post body pic
>>
>>35618420

It's out of your hands. your girlfiend needs to be bragging about you to her friends for you to have a shot.

Or, if you're not really concerned about what it might do to your relationship, you can just go hit on them.
>>
>>35618158
Lol. Not like that. Get ripped and get rich. Make it so in a few years, these women are in their late 20s going "gosh, Anon was so great, why did I ever turn him down?"
Every woman who is single by the time she hits 30, or even before then, has several guys she rejected that she wishes she could have back. Be that guy.
>>
>>35616246
Being "nice" is code for "being so fake you make expensive pinata look natty". It's disingenuous faggotry and best and psychopathic at worst. /r9k/ cries about their "chad" boogiemen but at least they're fucking real and forthright in their intent instead of pretending to be a "friend"
>>
>>35616163
spot fucking on.
literally did not know any of this til i became /fit/ and started to reject uglies who made advances
>>
>>35616163
I respect girls who give a more straightforward rejection. The last girl I liked told me she wouldn't date me because she only dates men, and she sees me as a boy.

It sort of vaguely lets me know why I wasn't good enough, whereas if a girl gives a fake rejection, the guy has to guess on where he is lacking.
>>
>>35615794
>get fit
good on you OP
>be nice to women
This is the bit where you fucked up
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-13-18-22-05.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-13-18-22-05.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
You've gotta feed her then leave her brother!!!!
>>
>>35615839
OP no one seems to be giving you advice here, besides bit being a beta faggot, which is valid.

Any women who says this to you is not worth your time. You have given her attention validation and your time and have received nothing in return. I would send her just a one line text of
"sorry I don't want to be friends with anyone I am physically attracted to, let me know if you change your nind" and then ignore her and DO NOT RESPOND

She will either work hard to get your attention, or leave you alone either way you win. Right now you are losing.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-sad.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-sad.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
not the same problem as OP but still pretty shitty
>be me have acquired fit
>decent face. grills rate me 8/10 onwards,cant tell if sarcasm on text
>have crush, she likes me
>kinda like her back
>she goes for lanky gym bud
>dont wanna lose gym bud so say fuck it watevs

same year
>gotten over 1st crush and found new qt3.14
>share bus everyday
>get pretty close text random shit actually kinda funny, which is strange for a girl
>talking to her one day asks if i like video game i cant remember name of
>say no
> she says "i posted on twitter about it saying how its her childhood and my brother popped up saying i love that game and they talked and shit"
>thought oh thats kinda weird but whatever not gonna fight about it
>few more of these happenings rode home with her on the bus once, as have i many times live pretty close
>couple weeks later on the sunday after new years
>mum-" you know girl right"
>"yeah why"
>"well your brother's going on a date with her tonight"..."she's very pretty isn't she?"
>"oh cool yeh very..." run up stairs and punch as many thing as possible trying to knockout my despair and hatred against the person who's supposed to be my friend but probably will fuck my brother

>get a text a day later from her saying "how are you feeling about everything"

>reply "i think its kinda weird its my brother"
>she just says "i hope it doesn't ruin are friendship..."
>respond "ill think about it"

extra info
>my brother went gym but pretty much just used machines and rowed so pretty dyel.

this is my 1st and probably last post on /fit

would like to be held plz
>>
>>35618775
bro you should make moves quickly and always show your intentions (to fug).
remember that good
>>
File: IMG_20151115_201358.jpg (2 MB, 2322x1899) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_201358.jpg
2 MB, 2322x1899
>>35618505
I have an appropriate one from when the last time one of you autists asked :^) :^)
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (3 KB, 113x125) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
3 KB, 113x125
YOU GUYS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HEART BREAK.

YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I HEARD "HE'S JUST A FRIEND" BEFORE I GET CHEATED ON?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL EVER REMAIN FAITHFUL IS YOUR GAINS, NEVER GIVE UP. THEY WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN.

GIRLS COME AND GO, FRIENDS COME AND GO, THE GAINS ARE LOYAL.

i'm so fucking done

if you ever get into the relationship trap you are a cuck and deserve to get castrated.

girls are not loyal like guys. they do not inherently have honor, duty and loyalty hammered into their brain. they simply don't give a shit.

any girl who's 'loyal' doesn't have high enough self esteem to cheat. that's that.

if your gf could fuck a guy more alpha than you, she would. loyalty is a fucking lie, it doesn't exist in women.

learn from this. never get your heart broken again. and train every day like you're going to die alone.
>>
>>35618251
Guy you replied to, I'm back. I'm decently close with the family. She texted me out of defense for her sister, I turn it around, boom.
>>
>>35618870
>"HE'S JUST A FRIEND"
DON'T EVEN GIVE ME
Biz Markie be ashamed, anon.
>>
>>35616163
I'd say like 95%. I had to turn down couple of men even though I was feeling okay with them just because I was and still am too busy catching up with my life.
>>
>>35616013
She clearly wants his dick.
>>
Just happened with a girl

>"Hey Anon I just got weed let's smoke"
>"Sounds good"
>"Haha ok when?" (She lives about 35 minutes away)
>"This Saturday?"
>"Oh no I have plans"
>"This Sunday?"
>"Oh no I have plans"
>MFW

I haven't responded because I don't understand why you would ask someone to hang out then have your entire weekend taken up.
>>
I just cant smile at girls.
they check me out all the time but I simply cant smile at them because of the fear of being ridiculed.
how do I stop being a pussy
>>
>>35618962
right now you stupid
>>
>>35618973
She's at work till 10
>>
>>35618870
this.
if girls find someone better than their boyfriend who is interested in them they will cheat in a heartbeat. i know this because i'm fucking some guy's girlfriend lol.
>>
File: 1450328545639.jpg (31 KB, 436x399) Image search: [Google]
1450328545639.jpg
31 KB, 436x399
>>35618347
>it sucks butt crack
>>
>>35618962
I have this problem but in reverse. A lot of my weekends are already filled with things I ain't gonna skip for a gril. I can find time for her somewhere though. Just ask what day works for her.
>>
>>35618491
bumping for this
>>
>>35618870
Solution: make sure your gains are always better than his.
>>
>>35619002
it's so true, it sounds like some redpill bullshit, and believe me i fucking hate hearing that reddit garbage.
>>
>>35619035
And then have sex with the guy she cheated with. That'll show her.
>>
File: 1416059904520.jpg (54 KB, 495x501) Image search: [Google]
1416059904520.jpg
54 KB, 495x501
>>
>>35615839

>it's fine it was nice

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you huge cunt you must be joking
>>
>>35615839
The only time women say "i'm not looking for a relationship right now" is when they're not looking for a relationship with YOU. This chick found better dick. She's probably already riding it and more than likely she'll be officially dating it in the next two weeks.

Your response was shit because anything more than "k" is extra attention that you should be giving to someone else.
>>
>>35618870
Any guy in 20fucking16 that falls for the relationship meme deserves all the shit he gets.
>>
>>35617396

tip your fedora and shove it up your ass, virgin
>>
>>35619059
this can't be real
>>
>>35619042
Yeah trust me I do too. It's probably the only "redpill" thing that i believe in
>>
>>35617520
This.
>>
File: 1442280960809.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442280960809.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>35617368
>>
File: 1452552424805.jpg (103 KB, 1300x731) Image search: [Google]
1452552424805.jpg
103 KB, 1300x731
>>35615794
OP stole this from /r9k/
>>
File: mod at work.jpg (103 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
mod at work.jpg
103 KB, 620x827
memes ;)
>>
>>35617368

the struggle
>>
>>35617368
Reading that gave me autism
>>
Ayo hol up

Not OP.

Gril at work wants the D. Already gave her the natty lickaroo and shit and she sucked me off but I didn't fuck her. Why? Because she's a virgin (saving for marriage and shit.) She seems like the clingy type too. Oh also she's like 30. She's a real qt otherwise with a firm ass and perky C cups. Also she's what you /r9k/ homosex call an innie.

What do?
>>
>>35619173
if you don't mind fucking her then sure,
just letting you know that girls who believe the abstinence meme are fucking mental.

so, enjoy a couple slerpies and then find another girl t b h.
>>
>>35619173
>girl
> she's like 30
>>
>>35616246
You are some next level fedora cringe jesus fuck
>>
>>35617381
Clever
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.