[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people complain about Indians at the gym? Nigresses are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: image.gif (1 MB, 499x341) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 499x341
Why do people complain about Indians at the gym? Nigresses are s 100 times worse. I was gonna slap a bitch today if it meant I wouldn't get charged with assault and have my gym membership revoked.
>>
>>35615737
You can ignore actions and appearance by turning away. You can't ignore smell.
>>
>>35615769
There's plenty of Indians who work out at my gym and I've never smelled anything from them. This stupid
meme got you all smelling shit that doesn't exist.
>>
>>35615801
Your anecdote v. other people's anecdotes. Every indian i've been around in the gym smells like foul curry.
>>
>>35615737

its all conformation bias

ive seen countless stupid stinking retarded white people but some non white sticks out more in your perception

bla bla etc
>>
>>35615826
>every Indian

Do you approach every Indian and tell them to lift up their arm so you can smell their armpits?
>>
>>35615855
No, because it's a strong smell that's seemingly coming out of their pores. Not a subtle one that I need to be in close proximity to detect.
>>
>>35615886
I see you listen to Russel Peters.
>>
>>35615737

they dont smell like you do, pajeet.

why dont indians bathe? is it against their religion or something?
>>
>>35616090
I don't even know who that is, but aiight. Google leads me to see he's a Cucknadian.
>>
>>35616104
Nigger detected.
>>
I'm a 6'2" reasonably fit dude with a bit of a tan. For some reason I've been getting a lot of looks, even smiles, from some of these guys. One of these guys raised his eyebrows at me, as if to say "What's up?", while I was in the restroom. I was in the sauna yesterday by myself, but then I was accompanied by several of these Indians. What's going on here? Are they gay? Am I going to be raped? I feel like they're following me..
>>
>>35616161

no, im white.

but indians do smell bad. it's cause of their diet.
>>
>>35615737
>Nigresses

what a disgusting term... get over yourself.

and for your information, I like pussy and I love getting it! so by extension i love the owners of said pussy, I would never mistreat a woman of any race, nation or creed :)
>>
>>35616288

this is just too uniquely bad to be bait.
>>
>>35616288
>I like pussy and I love getting it
>theoretically, that is, as i'm still a virgin
>*tip*
>>
>>35616288

^ weak bait 0/10

has the audacity to even include a smile at the end
>>
>>35616392
>as i'm still a virgin

I've been with my girl for about four years now and we've fucked hundreds of times... M

>>35616334
so basic decency is "bait" now? lol i guess the rumors about here were true.
>>
>>35616406
:)
>>
File: 1232798633004.jpg (63 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1232798633004.jpg
63 KB, 600x449
>>35616288
Found the grill.
>>
File: 1426516570317.jpg (98 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
1426516570317.jpg
98 KB, 709x480
>>35615801
Pajeet detected
>>
>>35616407
fuck off back to reddit
>>
File: fedorareddit.png (73 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
fedorareddit.png
73 KB, 243x200
>>35616288
>>
File: 1365259042753.jpg (38 KB, 375x406) Image search: [Google]
1365259042753.jpg
38 KB, 375x406
>>35615737
>Complaining about black chicks in a gym when all most of them do is cardio
>Not wanting to walk past the treadmills to get a glimpse of those fat black asses

What a fag...
>>
File: stonecutter.jpg (20 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
stonecutter.jpg
20 KB, 384x288
>>35616407
you don't get upboats for progressive thinking around here, redditfag.
>>
>>35616609
This particular cunt was on the cable machine.
>>
>>35616625
Oh...well that's not really a black thing, that's a female thing. I've never seen a female on a cable machine or on the bench who knew what the fuck they were doing and not just taking up space.
>>
File: ddp.jpg (14 KB, 320x230) Image search: [Google]
ddp.jpg
14 KB, 320x230
>>35615769
This tbqh familia
>>35615801
So far it's 100% of them that stink in my experience. Especially a bummer when they're attractive & then you catch a whiff. Kill my attraction.
>>
File: 1370647118041.jpg (53 KB, 580x385) Image search: [Google]
1370647118041.jpg
53 KB, 580x385
>>35616688
Never had any Indians in my gym, not have I ever had any personal experiences with an Indian. I have heard the stereotype about them stinking though.

If it's true, why do you think that is?

This is the closest I've come to interacting with one:

>Live in a really nice apartment complex
>No crime, everyone's friendly, great place to live
>One day I notice a few small roaches in my kitchen
>Kill them and move on
>Next day a few more are in my kitchen
>Get some bug spray and figure that'll take care of it
>Over the next month I can't even leave food on the counter or I'll come back to 4 small roaches eating my shit
>Complain to management about it
>Guy comes and sprays
>Shit is good for about a week
>Next week all hell breaks loose.
>Roaches all over my walls, in my bed, crawling around my toilet
>Get pissed and start stomping on them
>One is apparently pregnant and when I step on it a cloud of spec-lite baby roaches bursts out
>Threaten to sue the complex for unsanitary conditions
>Complex investigates and learns that the Indian guy who used to live int he apartment adjacent to me had a sever German Cockroach infestation
>Exterminator says when he went into the apartment the walls were literally moving
>Have to evacuate my apartment for a week while the fumigate the complex
>Come home a week later and spend pretty much a full day sweeping up roach corpses and picking them out of my couch/bed/clothes
>Apartment gives all the residents 2 months of free rent

The manager of the complex said the infestation stemmed from the Indian guy's apartment. When I asked what the fuck he was doing like that, she tried to be as PC as possible and said "Umm...well we think it has a lot to do with their...ethnic lifestyle and food".
>>
>>35615737
>I was gonna slap a bitch today
why do white people insist on ironically speaking like niggers

you just sound like a tryhard faggot
>>
>>35616802
It's their diet. People are getting all offended about this, but it's just an observation. Have a ton of them in the city I live. They all have the same stink.
>>
>>35616811
Bitch please. I would pimp slap you so hard you would shit your pants & have to be taken to the hospital to get your cunt scooped out. You're a bitch ass sucker tbqh familia
>>
>>35616646
There's only one detachable rope handle in my gym.

I see her use it, and then she goes to the one that's not detachable, so I figured she was not using the detachable rope handle. So I go over there and grab it and she says, "no gimme dat. im finna use it". So I point to the nondetachable one and say "aren't you using that?". She says "yea" while her hand is out reaching for the rope in my hand, so I give it to her. So I move on to my tricep exercise.

I do close grip bench presses, (5 x 5), and she's still using it. Not only that, but she was triple setting it with dumbell curls and bar curls (wtf?). I do tricep extensions on the other side and I'm done with 5 sets. She's still there. Not only that, but I saw her use her phone in between sets. Some other gym member asked her (twice at two different times) if she was still using it and she apparently caught an attitude. I dropped the ez curl bar to the floor and I approached her and asked her what the deal is. I asked her how many sets she says and she says "1". So I turned around to do some skull crushers and she mumbles curse words telling us we were rude. I turned around to her and told her "what". She says, "no I was talking to the other guy". Then we get into it and she says something along the lines of "don't let this pretty face fool you, yada yada yada. I responded with "who told you were pretty?". The niggers by her hold her back and I went to do skull crushers for 2 sets. After my second set, I ask her "so are you done or are you talking"? She utters some BS and I finish my last set. Then I see the ropes on the floor and I was literally done in 5 minutes. Someone else asked if I was using the ropes and I handed it off to him and talked to the manager, and then left.

It's called simple gym etiquette. You niggers need to stop acting like the world owes you shit because of slavery. On top of that, female entitlement. Fuck, just kill yourselves already.
>>
>>35616811
Interacting with niggers makes you speak like a nigger. Forgive me.
>>
>>35616860
You know, I can't even argue with this. I've had a lot of experience with black chicks and they ALL have a chip on their shoulders for some reason.

I've always just concluded it was because of the culture. You know, back in the slavery days, the man couldn't really be the man because the slave master always outranked him infront of his woman, so the woman had to be stronger than the man. That "I'mma be strong because men aren't" attitude just kept trickling down and being taught by their mothers despite slavery being over.

I mean, it made sense to have a chip on your shoulder back in the slavery/civil rights days. You HAD to be strong and defensive back then if you were black. But FUCK, the shit is SO unattractive now. It's like black women get off on making men feel like they're below them or something.

A lot of people say black guys go after white girls because it's a forbidden fruit type thing. That may be partially true, but a lot of black guys I know say they can't stand black girls because of the attitudes.
>>
It's largely determined by the persons geographic location.

For example, at my current gym it's always packs of Asian dyels, but in my hometown it was always Mexicans super aggros walking around mean mugging everyone for no reason.
>>
>>35615769
Counterpoint: black women wear loads of disgusting smelling perfume to the gym.
>>
>>35616860
Trips if any of this actually happened. Dubs if this anon wished he had said something to a nigress that was using >muh cable
Singles if this anon is a faggot and should kill himself
>>
>>35616802
Seems like the indian guy got all the blame for just being indian.

I am not even Indian but feel bad for the guy.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.