[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GREG JUST BTFO THE WHOLE FITNESS INDUSTRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: nattyfitking.png (631 KB, 851x439) Image search: [Google]
nattyfitking.png
631 KB, 851x439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNlD271czoo

thoughts /fit/?
>>
>>35614944

cringe
>>
>>35614944
LOL

xdddddd
d
d
d
d

BTFO
>>
>>35614944
Damn Greg really loves himself.
Kinda guy who would make a sex tape from the womans POV then Jack off to if 2bh.
>>
>>35614988
I really want to see that someday family
>>
File: 1321601128731.jpg (80 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1321601128731.jpg
80 KB, 319x475
>>35614944
This guy is pretty gay, but I like him more then the gay niggers with broscience fit always worships.
>>
>>35614944
that dyel incline benching 100+ kg

lol talk about lies
>>
>>35614944
Holy shit this is pure unadulterated autism
but he's right about the fitness industry and the importance of progressive overload
>>
Gay and cringeworthy as fuck, hope a mexican cartel cuts off his dick
>>
He's not wrong.

But what the fuck is with that arching on the incline bench. You're not supposed to arch on the incline
>>
>>35614944
i can't watch this shit who is this skinny faggot and why does he think hes special
>>
>>35616498
>Having no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>35618440
>arching your back on a fucking incline
>eliminating the use of your shoulders, i.e. the entire fucking point of incline

>>>/out/
>>
>>35618440
>>35618661
FATALITY
>>
>>35614944
he has some good points but the video made me cringe
>>
>>35614944
he's not much stronger than me and ive been lifting for about a year
he looks to be roiding too with those 3d delts probably low doses though
>>
>>35618727
lol ur retarded
>>
kind of gay and catered toward normies
but he's right
im so jelly of his life tho 2bh
>>
"Muscle is a by-product of strength" - Greg O'Gallagher 2015
>>
>>35618820
2016*
>>
>>35618820
he's not really wrong
muscle is a by-product of strength
and strength is a by-product of muscle
they're really two sides of the same coin
>>
>>35618727
What do you think your shoulders are going to look like if your ohp is 185x5 at 170lbs bodyweight 6-8%bf
>>
>>35618836
Strength =/= Hypertrophy. Strength will bring some muscle and muscle will bring some strength but the two terms are not exchangeable.
>>
>>35614944
What a pretentious fuck.
>>
>>35618845
my ohp is more but I weigh 200 pounds at 12% my delts aren't 3d though
>>
>>35618864
>lifting for a year ohp is over 200lbs
>>
>doubt.Mp4
>>
>>35618883
>he never heard of a PPL
>>
I like him, I'm subbed to him. I think his videos are interesting and have a bit of good info. Although I wouldn't buy any of his routines. I also disagree with never training legs with heavy squats. His info about progressive overload is the key thing to take away from anything he says, and not doing copious amounts of isolation exercises is a good tip too.

In honesty, I'm almost certain his videos are trollish, at least the ones like this.

Basically, I wouldn't buy his routines or stop squatting because of him, but he does offer a bit of good advice and to some, interesting content.
>>
>>35618661
Destroying your shoulders joints isn't the purpose of an incline benchpress. And still you do incline for maximal upper pec activation, ppl that do it for front delt activation are fucking retarded.
>>
>>35618851
Both are so heavily correlated for a non drug user that there are only minimal differences in striving for strenght progression or hypertrophy. Cheating frauds on the other hand though.
>>
>do the survey
>have to put in email
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTDKnLsSGuw

SS, not just a meme
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.