[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your progress going, /fit/? >6'0" tall,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Lettuce-wrap-sheerluxe.jpg (103 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Lettuce-wrap-sheerluxe.jpg
103 KB, 620x400
How's your progress going, /fit/?

>6'0" tall, 220 lbs.
>start eating lettuce wraps instead of sandwiches, with extra meat to make it more filling, and with mustard instead of miracle whip
>only eat out if other people invite me and get diet coke or (more often) water to drink
>speaking of, drink a lot of water
>start couch to 5k
>maximum of one candy bar once a week
>just kind of think "hey, is this healthy?" before I eat something
>have one bad day three days in where I eat a burger, a shitload of ice cream, etc., but then the next day it's back to being more careful
>two weeks later weigh 217
I mean, I still don't love how my body looks, but I'm getting there. This week I start actually counting calories.
>>
>a candy bar a week
confirmed for not making it
>>
>>35614031

is this your first day fatty?
>>
>>35614031
nice blog
>>
>one bad day three days
This is not going to work anon
yous still have the mindset of a stupid fat shit
>>
>>35614031
You are looking for validation. OK.

Start counting calories right now, on your next meal. Have a rough plan of what and where you're going to eat before you go out in the morning.

And quit that candy bar shit. Seriously, you don't need that and you'll realize how many varied things you can eat once you drop that. It eats away at your calorie budget like crazy.

By the way, you can eat a burger and icecream, as long as it's once in a while, but do not go over your calorie count, ever.

If you put on some muscle you'll lose some extra weight as a beginner super easy. If you think you've got muscle already, you're wrong.
>>
File: 1410913742796.jpg (58 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1410913742796.jpg
58 KB, 499x499
>6'4 260lbs
>become neet for a year
>wake up at 4pm, eat a 1000 calorie meal then play vidya all night
>get to 160 while barely thinking about it
>mfw the neetlife is the secret to losing weight

Now I just need to save up for a home gym
>>
>>35614031
Are lettuce wraps more expensive than buying bread? I was thinking of switching aswell. Also what meat do you fill it with?
>>
I've gone down from 145 to 141 in about eight days. just eating at a deficit and gym everyday.

I don't eat junk food really, just light proteins and meats, leafy shit etc. Water/coffee to drink. Very little dairy if any at all.
>>
>>35614031
come getcha candy bar cassandra
>>
>>35614031
Go cold turkey on the super sugary stuff like candy bars and soda for a month or two.

Once your body's tolerance to sugar returns to a somewhat normal level, that shit will literally make you want to puke.
>>
>>35614031
Pretty good I'd like to believe I can hit 405lb DL max this year and maybe start repping 315 for squats.

But I can't seem to focus on school. I don't want to read the text books.

I'm too busy caught up seeing if this little twink is going to be mine for life or stay on the path of degenerates.

I'm a little pissed because he's my lifting partner and I'm taking him from twink to twunk and he hasn't been lifting all week because he needs his time and space away from me to think things over.

I'm about to beat his ass.
>>
Good job OP, really. You're on your way. >>35615686 has the right idea; once you lower your sugar intake, you won't WANT that much sugar. If you cut out soda for even a week, you'll see what I mean the next time you try to drink it.
>>
>>35614031
On the other side of the planet
>5'11. 192 lb
>1 pack ramen brkfst and only eat meat filling a 1500 cal a day
>1.5 months later lost 28 lb

Is this what a life without a fatjacket feels like?
>>
File: 1452019036669.jpg (85 KB, 680x827) Image search: [Google]
1452019036669.jpg
85 KB, 680x827
>lost 40 lbs in 6 months
>despite reducing Cals still not losing weight

It happens, I feel like I'm eating fucking nothing all day.
>>
>>35614031
I've lost 28lbs in about a month, most of it water weight, though, obviously. Losing ~2lbs a week right now on my cut.
>>
>>35614031
There's no healthy amount of candy bars or ice cream when you're fat and trying to lose weight, anon.
>>
>>35617608
If he usually eats 10 a week and goes down to one, he's going to lose a lot of fuckin weight lol
>>
A lettuce wrap, in and of itself, won't do anything. It's just a way to make a burger keto friendly. But if you go that route, you MUST go all in, or it won't work - you must stay in ketosis in order to burn fat, and even one candy bar will halt ketosis for at least a day or two.
>>
>>35618644
And say GOODBYEEEEEEE to your fucking gains!!! FUCKING GAINS!!! GAAIAIHAGDSBEIE they will go the fuck away way way away because you ate a God damn chocolate bar, do you hear that fatty Mc Patty cakes?

No fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains agaggagagagagagagagagag I am so goddam high fucking looool Ooltewah holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition my gains will beat yours into submission baby listen to my rendition cake and ice cream is a nice dream but dishing up some fruit to avoid contrition is a more efficient position.... To be honest family!
>>
File: 1432504263797.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1432504263797.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>35618772
>>
>>35615686

This. I used to drink a Dr. Pepper with literally every lunch and dinner. About three months ago I quit and became a ketofag. I honestly don't even miss it.

I even remember having my first "cheat meal" a month into it. I was looking forward to it all month long, I had it all planned out: A footing meatball from Subway and a Dr. Pepper. I got there, ordered the sandwich, and the drink machine was out of Dr. Pepper. I wasn't even mad, and went ahead and drank water with my cheat meal anyway.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.