[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Clarence0 natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Is Clarence0 natty?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-o1lUurXwc
>>
I believe he is anoon
>>
>>35612816
>stronger than klokov at 22yo

doubt it
>>
>>35612848
>clarence
>stronger than klokov

?
>>
File: 555comeonnow.jpg (35 KB, 602x376) Image search: [Google]
555comeonnow.jpg
35 KB, 602x376
What kind of stupid question is this lolol
>>
>>35612859
300kg beltless atg pause squat with no kneewraps. Yep. His oly lifts are catching up with elite levels as well. And he makes progress at a crazy rate.
>>
>>35612910
the only thing that matters are competition lifts. and yet he hasn't beat klokov
>>
>>35612816
Hard to believe he's natty til he competes again. His progress is insane.
>>
>>35613220
Stronger doesn't mean a better athlete in their sport doe
>>
>>35612816
No. Haven't you noticed his convenient upload schedule? He uploads huge PRs for a couple weeks then goes dark for a few months... Not to mention his insane progress. You need drugs to do that
>>
>>35613227
non lifter spotted
>>
>>35612816

If he is why is he not in some olympic team

im sure they can hide his roiding and secure some medal somewhere at some point

hes strong as fuck
>>
>>35613235
> then goes dark for a few months...

Other wizards are hatin on dark magic user, so they have to hide. Some day he will leave Hogwarts behind.
>>
>>35613249
The two lifts in weightlifting are extremely technical, you can't brute strength them up or you will be severely limiting yourself.

With that said, just because someone can clean and jerk more, or snatch more, doesn't always mean they're stronger, klokov is extremely technically efficient at his lifts, while clarence has a lot to work on in terms of technique.

In terms of raw strength, clarence seems to have more than klokov in his lower body and and his back strength.
>>
>>35613270
>why is he not in some olympic team

Because Ireland doesn't really have a weightlifting team.

Also, he said in comment before that his only goal is to get stronger, he doesn't seem overly bothered with competing it looks like
>>
>>35612848
lol clarence cant over head press 3.5 plates. And klokovs best squat beltless also ATG was 330kg or 340kg if im not mistaken.
>>
>>35613328

>Because Ireland doesn't really have a weightlifting team.

one more reason for him to get that olympia ticket

he can do it easily and become some hero there
>>
>>35613336
325 is what is supposedly klokovs best squat. Clarence squatted 300 with a pause and without wraps (which klokov usually uses).

Not saying he's totally destroying klokov, but his squat game seems stronger. And he's only 22.
>>
>>35613227
olympic weightlifting is the sport to determine who is the strongest
>>
>>35613378
No, it's a sport to determine who's the better olympic weightlifter
>>
>>35613378
Actually that's Strongman.
And the Arnold Classic strongman competition is the competition to decide who's the STRONGEST man in the world, since "The World's strongest man" competition involves lots of cardio
>>
>>35613378
I've seen someone curl 275lb. With how muscle ratios work, that particular giganigga should be able to power clean somewhere around 500lb pretty easy, right?
>>
>>35612816
he never claimed to be natty.
>>
god you're all a bunch of fags. i bet none of you ever played sports
>implying people can't be genetically gifted
>implying anyone impressive is automatically on roids

http://www.allthingsgym.com/clarence-kennedy-interview-2015/

read this article, and you'll see why hes as good as he is. its called working hard/being incredibly gifted. you fags probably think if you jog for 10 minutes it will ruin your progress on 3 hours of lifting a week.
>>
>>35613494

oh oyu little innocent baby

>i never followed any sport in my entire life - the post

oh you would be surprised how many people "cheat" to get what they want and lie to everyone about it
>>
>>35613494
There is being gifted and working hard, and there is being elite level. The latter requires the former AND roids.
>>
>>35613494
Has he kept spit, piss and blood samples weekly or monthly? Keep them frozen in cryogenic temperatures and test them years down the line? Has he taken photos of possible injection sites every few days?

If you don't do those things, you aren't fooling anyone about being natty. No one does those things because they aren't natty and no one cares.
The only person who would do those things is a loser from /fit/
>>
>>35613520
i've been surrounded by professional athletes my entire life. i think i know more than you.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 640x1136
>>35613537
What do you think about this then
>>
>>35613563
what am i supposed so take from this? not being cheeky just asking
>>
>>35613537

kek

im a navy seal btw
>>
>>35613585
5-10% of underage b& have used steroids illegally, based on self reported figures.
The kid who blew up over summer or Christmas break? Maybe he popped a few of his brother's friend's dianabol.
>>
>>35612816
https://youtu.be/ZMOBggNBb-M?t=10m25s
>>
>>35612816
Didn't he permanently fuck himself up training like a retard or something

Heard he bombed out of the most important meet of his life due to this
>>
This website alone is bred of dysmorphic losers with more knowledge of steroids than the average person, yet we really believe all of the jacked and cut guys and ones who make speedy progress when they claim they are natural?
Children in middle school and high school have been abusing drugs since they came out, years before he Internet, much less Pumping Iron came out.
Redneck Children in Buttfuck Indiana. Black ghetto kids who don't know what a methyl group is. Back before Dragon Ball Z was on television. They were popping Dbol, winstrol, anavar, 1-andro, their dad's prescription cream and Christ knows what else,
And you faggots believe people on this site and other reaches of the Internet, at your conventional gym, wherever, that they have never tried using drugs to get ahead?
Get fucking real.
>>
>>35612816
Is CJ Cummings natty?
>>
You are all so butt-hurt
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ZZSpSSm68

He deadlifts more than klokov. But yeah he could be natty, or he could be juiced, never know. But small doses can go a long way.
>>
>>35613627
Don't know where you got 5-10% when the highest among any cohort was 2.5%, protip you aren't supposed to add the averages together.
Also this doesn't in any way mean Clarence is on gear, just some people are doesn't mean he is. There is a far from complete overlap between elite athletes and steroid users, even in strength sports.
>>
>>35613977
Clarence is on steroids now, this interview confirms.
https://youtu.be/ZMOBggNBb-M?t=10m25s
>>
>>35613953
He is deadlifting in oly shoes. Can I deadlift in Adipowers?
>>
>>35614127
And he's hook griping the weight! Yeah you can try it, although it changes the leverage.
>>
>>35613977
Other studies show 5-6%, and its doubtful everyone admits to steroid use or even knows that their prohormones are considered steroids, so it's probably more like 10%
>>
I've talked to kids on runescape and new grounds who were using epistane and andro and didn't realize those were steroids, so I have some reason to my suspicions
>>
>>35614295
Does it make a difference? I deadlift just above 3 plates weighing 160lbs
>>
>>35613929
That's the real question
>>
I'm on DRUGS, suckaz
Get over it
You should all be using
>>
>>35614902

thx clarence

case closed guys

everyone go home now
>>
Don't think you guys know about where Clarence lives. He's from Kerry in Ireland, I think anyone who wanted to would struggle to find roids there
>>
why doesnt he compete in the olympics? what good does lifting in your basement does?
>>
what age did he start lifting?
>>
>>35616724
13-14
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.