[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday i was zapping , found this, wtf is this? How does /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: mike-and-molly.jpg (38 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
mike-and-molly.jpg
38 KB, 600x385
Yesterday i was zapping , found this, wtf is this? How does /fit/ feel about it?
>>
>>35611384
>Yesterday i was zapping

go back to the 80s nigger use real words
>>
>>35611384

fatties gone fat.
>>
>>35611384
>How does /fit/ feel about it?
About the same as I feel about your stupid fucking threads, OP.
>>
>>35611384
It's not funny at all
But my parents watch it constantly
It seems to have replaced Big bang theory though, so there's that
>>
>>35611425
Big bang theory isn't that bad, first series was a bit slow, then it turned out to be quite good. The newer ones have gotten shit though because it went from nerdy guys living next door to a hot chick, to nerdy guys dating hot chicks.
>>
>>35611702
It's awful, that show is the definition of a terrible laugh track sitcom. It's uninspired garbage and the jokes could've been written by any 16yo really.
>>
>>35611425
>It seems to have replaced Big bang theory
This shit is older. I didn't even know it still existed.
>>
My dad watches this garbage

>mfw the characters go to Overeaters Anonymous

Is that a genuine American thing?
>>
>>35611384
Its being canceled
>>
>>35611702

BAZINGA AM I RIGHT GUYS?
>>
All sitcoms except Married with children are utter garbage. I'd rather watch a blackscreen than this braindamaging shit
>>
>>35611745
It's light comedy, if you watch it expecting a ground breaking masterpiece every episode, you're going to have a bad time. But as a go-to thing to watch when nothing much else is on, it's entertaining.
>>
>>35611980
Cuck: the mindset
>>
>>35611995
Well, how about I just knock you flat on you're ass you troll, that sound any better to you? Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.
>>
>>35611935
Its literally cancer
>>
>>35612002
Not him, but if you're this buttblasted about such a laughtrack-heavy dopey tropey flat stupid show, you're a cuck.
>>
>>35611384
The funny thing about this show is that whenever they're shown casually eating it's always some salad.
I haven't really paid too much attention to it though since I just leave the TV on while working for background noise and the show isn't really good so there might be instances where they actually eat like the fat shits they are.
>>
File: CAf7cgiUUAEX4Qu.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CAf7cgiUUAEX4Qu.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
Only laugh track sitcom ever worth watching.
>>
>>35612123
>Frasier
>Seinfeld
>Friends
Best sitcoms in that order
>>
>>35611980
>Trying this hard to defend trash television
If it's bad AT ALL I'm not going to sit there and watch even a little. Maybe because I don't take commands from my television liked you do.

>inb4 y-you watch tv too!
I don't.
>I-if you're just looking for something to watch/Netflix
I'm not
>>
>>35611702
>Big bang theory isn't that bad
you are what's wrong with entertainment
>>
The only decent thing Jerry Seinfeld has ever done was Bee Movie.

Fight me.
>>
>>35612374
Me personally? That's quite a feat, thanks, I'll look at that as an achievement
>>
>>35612656
He's being too nice, you just have shit taste and should kill yourself.
But hurry! Your tv is waiting for you to come back! Relax with chips, you deserve this.
>>
File: BBT.png (114 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
BBT.png
114 KB, 500x329
>>35611980
It's pretty shit-tier comedy. Uninspired jokes and massive overuse of laugh tracks
>>
>>35612886
>you just have shit taste

No, I have a varied taste, I enjoy a bit of everything.
>>
>>35612941
>massive overuse of laugh tracks
It's filmed in front of a live audience
>>
>>35612406
You're right, Jerry was an average character on Seinfeld and his stand up isn't good. Seinfeld was mostly Larry Davids work.
>>
>>35612969
>It's filmed in front of a live audience
yeah, and they have a big sign up saying 'laugh now pls'
it's unfunny shite
>>
>>35611384
Eh it's close to modern Rosanne but lacks the writing, heart, and jokes.
6/10 Watchable but 1/2 of the jokes fall flat
>>
>>35612990
If other people laughing bugs you, you're probably a manic depressive and in denial about it, so I don't expect you to agree with this statement.
>>
>>35612990
I kinda wanna see a show about the live audience in a terrible show like the big bang theory.
Showing the difficulty of having to laugh at bad jokes and the day to day lives of these people.
>>
>>35613012
>If other people laughing bugs you,
it doesn't, I'm just saying how studio audiences work
>>
>>35613013
One of the biggest sitcoms in the world and you don't understand that millions of people really do find it funny? You have a very poor grasp of reality.
>>
>>35613027
I know how they work too, they might need prompted if the scene has to do a few takes, but a lot of the laughs are genuine, regardless of whether somebody is holding a sign up. People are only going to go and watch it if they find it funny anyway. It's not an audience of actors.
>>
>>35613039
I can see why they do but I still find it terrible.
I don't like it. Still think that show idea might be good.
>>
>>35613057
>hey Sheldon, are you playing Mario 2 on your computer?
>yes, but I'm using a poorly-coded emulator
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
this is truly pushing the boundaries of comedy and storytelling
>>
File: kill-me-86961717723[1].jpg (21 KB, 609x281) Image search: [Google]
kill-me-86961717723[1].jpg
21 KB, 609x281
>>35613079
It was Super Mario 64.
>Why do I know this?
>>
File: image.jpg (476 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476 KB, 1280x720
>2004+6*2
>Not watching pic related masterrace
>>
>>35613079
They laughed because he's never happy with anything, not because the emulator was poorly coded.
>>
>>35611975
>Married with children

I miss that series.
>>
>>35611975
Al Bundy was the best man in sitcoms ever.
>>
>>35611975
Was gonna say this.

Fuckin Mike and Molly? "Lol they're overweight and it's funny xxxxddddddd"

Big Bong theory? BOJANGLES XXXXDDDDDD

I was watching some show and tuned out and started shitposting, and that show "2 broke girls" came on and I watched like 10 minutes of it and my head about exploded. I have no idea how a show that is supposed to be funny, but isn't, is still on the air.
>>
>>35613156
Because super hot pussy
>>
>>35613156
With 2 broke girls it's all about Sophie.
She's the real main character of the show.
Max and Caroline are boring in comparison to her shenanigans.
>>
>>35612956
No, you have shit taste and enjoy shit. Stop defending yourself and go eat shit too :)
>>
>>35613189
I probably enjoy quite a few things that you do, so by your logic, you also have shit taste, seeing how everything I like must be in shit taste, so yeah, come eat shit with me.
>>
>>35613104
The current year is not 4020 though
>>
>>35613383
Learn to math, retard. 2004+6*2 =/= (2004+6)*2. Operations aren't done from left to right, multiplication has priority over addition unless a parenthesis indicates otherwise.
>>
>>35611702
You suffer from a severe intellectual disability. In case no one has told you before.
>>
>>35613438
Anon BTFO by elementary math!
>>
>>35613383
>American education
>>
>>35611702
TBBT:
First episodes/seasons:
>meh tier comedy
>OMG REFERENCES THAT ONLY I, AS A "nerd" GET! (E.g. Batman comic #33 reference, WoW reference, other game references) FINALLY A SITCOM FOR ME!
>OMG SCIENCE JOKES! FINALLY A SITCOM FOR US STUDYING BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, ETC

Later seasons:
>more mainstream pop culture references that most people get ("Sheldon are you playing MARIO", Star Wars references, Star Trek stuff, etc.)
>science jokes that aren't that funny

Latest seasons:
>SUPER OBVIOUS POP CULTURE REFERENCES THAT EVERYONE GETS! (Mainstream vidya games like Mario, halo, etc. Pop singer references told by penny, Katy perry Madonna etc.)
>RELATABLE ALCOHOL JOKES BY PENNY!!!
>RELATABLE SEX JOKE BY THE GIRLS!!!
>HAHAHAH RAJ AND HOWARD MIGHT BE GAY HAHAHHA

Ehhhh.....
>>
>>35611384
Unfunny drivel that got deservingly shit all over

>>35611933
Good

>>35611975
>Married with Children
Mah fucking nigga. Fox used to be GOAT (MwC, MadTV, Simpsons and Family Guy when they were funny, Futurama, Arrested Development, The Tick....)

>>35611702
>>35611980
It's unfunny garbage, but whatever, do you

>>35613013
They bring in comedians to tell jokes and keep the audience laughing and lively between takes. They'll also give them cues to help them laugh; for example they could help set up a bad joke by telling the audience to imagine Sheldon is talking about using a sex toy with his line, etc.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.