[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finally hit 175b at 6'1 thats like ryan gosling stats.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown.jpg (4 KB, 146x220) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
4 KB, 146x220
finally hit 175b at 6'1

thats like ryan gosling stats. I've been working so hard guys.

i went from 193.2lbs in december 24, 2015 to
175.6lbs january 14,2016

i mean i always knew i could do it. i just didn't think it would be that quick. this is a huge milestone for me guys.

i used to wanna be 200b and i did it. i didn't like how clothes fit me. but now i cut down to where i wanna be. but i can always be leaner, look better, happy but not satisfied.
>>
nice blog there buddy. Mind if i upvote it?
>>
>>35611117

thanks pal i really need good vibes. basically ima drop down to 146.9 lbs and then pack on lean muscle until i reach 175lbs again. what does fit think of this plan? i really think when i do this ima get off harder than i've ever gotten off before.
>>
>training for a certain weight goal
>not training to break PR's
>>
>>35611275

training to beat ryan goslings PR's

beat his PR's and make more money than him

???

profit
>>
>>35611139
>>35611139

146 is was too fucking small at 6'1, I'm 6' and around 168lbs, and I'm still skinny as hell. Cut to 160 at the very very most, don't go much lower than that.

Though for some reason, this OP reads like bait, the stats are all way too specific, and you're saying you want to be smaller.
>>
>>35611347

i dont wanna put on just 10lbs of muscle. at least 20. 30 would be prime. just imagine 30 pounds of muscle on that skinny 145b lean frame. id be so successful
>>
>>35611364
The thing is, you wouldn't be putting on 30 pounds of muscle when bulking back up, you'd be putting on an extra 15 or so, with the rest being fat. You should bulk a bit and cut back down to the weight you're at now if you want to weight that much with more muscle.
>>
>>35611275
This desu. OP sounds like a stupid girl fixated on a set weight. Get stronger and you can lean out anytime after. The more muscled and not fat you are the better everything except jeans fit
>>
>>35611364
>I'd be so successful at 175 6'1

Lol cringed hard. Get some standards OP. Don't lift to be like someone you clearly aren't. Who gives a shit what Ryan weighs, you'll never look the same
>>
>>35611442

i actually look better. its crazy but take my word for it.

>>35611381

not with the way i lift
>>
>>35611501
you sound delusional desu
>>
>>35611501
Yeah, I'm convinced this is bait at this point.
>>
>>35611560
>>35611562

i'll show you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.