[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is vaping douchey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: vape3-big.jpg (16 KB, 434x289) Image search: [Google]
vape3-big.jpg
16 KB, 434x289
Is vaping douchey?
>>
>>35608271
It's extremely douchey. Also this isn't fitness-related so get off my /fit/ if you're not going to attempt to change that
>>
In the presence of others, yes

In private, idc
>>
>>35608285
How many pl8s to OHP before I gain the willpower to not be nicotine's bitch
>>
>>35608333
I quit cold turkey in may, then went on to hang out with all the smokers on breaks at my summer job. Loved that second hand smoke, but never once felt like bumming a cig. Started when I was 14 btw, 22 now.

Quit being a puss.
>>
>>35608285
Don't fucking reply to me again unless your contributing to the thread
>>
WE GET IT
>>
ye, stop vaping in front of every1 it's annoying as fuck. Vaping anything else than weed is retarded to.
>>
>>35608271
i never understood why everyone hates on people who vape. I don't because I think it's a huge waste of money, and because weed>nicotine/tobacco. I prefer people vape than smoke cigs, because at least it smells alright.
>>
>>35608271
Blowing root beer scented stale bad breath smoke everywhere

Just stop please
>>
>>35608524
How did he not contribute to the thread? He straight up answered your question.
>>
>Fedora fags vaping in lecture halls and questioning the professor on everything he says

Kill yourselves vape fags
>>
>>35608744
Am I the only one that turns into /gym bully/ when somebody is vaping in front of me?
>>
>>35608286
Agree. I vape like I smoke, so if i'm somewhere I wouldn't usually smoke I wont vape.
>>
>>35608286
/thread
>>
>>35608719
>Don't fucking reply to me again unless your contributing to the thread
>>
never again smoke if you can vape.
vaping as fine and better than smokibg in every concievable way.

That said i never did either, putting a small stixk in your mouth is for faggets.
>>
Vaping is a public statement that you like sucking cock
>>
>>35608271
Not douchey bc at least vaping doesn't make you and the people you live with smell like shit.
>>
>>35608271
I refuse to call it vaping. The electronic cigarette helped me to quit smoking. Once i got passsed the cravings, haven't touched either since.
>>
>>35608805
same here i wont vape anywhere i cant light a cig at.

i know its probably bad for you but nothing feels better than nicotine after a good workout
>>
>too weak to kick your nicotine addiction altogether
>too pussy to smoke proper tobacco

vaping is for cucks
>>
It seems pretty popular with teenagers and neckbeard man-children

So if that's you then knock yourself out
>>
vapers make me wanna start smoking again
>>
>>35608271
Catastrophically. I'm not sure why they're not sold with free fedora desu.
>>
>>35608271
yes
if you wanna get cancer smoke cigs like everyone else. you aren't any different from them you neckbearded faggot.
>>
Why do people even smoke?

There's just better drugs. It's like giving yourself an itch so you can feel the satisfaction of scratching it when it irritates you.
>>
Not living in USA but idk what's people's problem with vapers, like yay it's really douchey to vape but not to smoke cigs,
Ayy you're a douche for blowing water vapor in my face instead of second hand deadly Tabacco
Ayy you're a douche for smoking vapor instead of real smoke so you will not die at such a young age like a smoker does (I know vape is still bad, but kills u less than normal cigs)
At this point in pretty sure it's a "I'm jelly of your social class" or some other stupid tumblr shit because decent vapers cost quite a bit of money (obv less than a person who buys 1 pack a day for a year, but all together) and then the juice too.
Also like "wow what a faggot stop smoking your flavored vapor, smoke real Tabacco like a man" meanwhile they sell menthol cigs and now lemon flavored ones.
>>
>>35610953

And you wouldn't want that?
>>
Serious question, what is wrong with vaping? I don't vape but I have a friend who does and I prefer it to him smoking cigarettes. His vape actually smells nice and doesn't consist of harsh smoke.
>>
No, but you can be one and vape
>>
>>35608271

yes because people don't respect shared public spaces

>but it's just vapor
>but it smells good

if you can't understand why people don't want to smell your clouds you're a douche.
>>
>>35611433

Better than them smoking tho
>>
>>35608410
Same.
>quit cold turkey
>all my friends smoke
>never feel the urge to smoke when they're smoking around me
>>
>>35610953

>Why do people even smoke?

well.it's seldom a concious decision, you try a cig because of peer pressure/it's cool/you've overeaten etc. and your dopamine system responds to you smoking the cig (aka it feels good/you even get a little bit high)
then, nicotine is very addictive and undermines your ability to say "no" to cravings

the end
>>
>>35610953

it's not about the itch, its about looking cool.

cool wealthy intellectual influential people smoke.
>>
>>35611220
there wasnt as many faggots blowing smoke rings with cigarettes and making a thousand vines and videos of it. and they didnt yell about it like vegans

tldr its more flamboyant
>>
everyone that I've ever seen that vaped has been a hipster prototype. flannel, beard, beanie, into bands like the swans etc.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.