[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The DJ Khaled workout, alpha as fuck. Seriously, this is how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Khaled and Rick.jpg (96 KB, 599x592) Image search: [Google]
Khaled and Rick.jpg
96 KB, 599x592
The DJ Khaled workout, alpha as fuck. Seriously, this is how you should act.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsyFUzoIp40
>>
>>35607902
>sweat
>our bodys thermoregulatory system
>good

idiot. thats why hes fat
>>
>>35607902
lost it at his reaction to having to do 50 jumping jacks
>>
Why the fuck is he always grabbing her? Like nigga sh'es a 5/10 you can pay hotter bitches to bang
>>
>>35608109
implying she doesn't have one of the cutest smiles and voices in the game. we knew they would say this shit.
>>
>>35607902
What a fucking creep, seriously he belongs on a "street harassment" video
>>
>>35607902
He only talks about himself and the shit he owns and his "haters"

What is this fat fucking retard famous for aside from having more shoes than a woman?
>>
>>
>>35608918
He's latest trendsetter in American pop culture, and merifats are following him like the sheep they are
>>
>>35607902
DJ khaled inspired the dom mazetti character
>>
The "burn 75 calories" workout
>>
>>35608951
But Dom is funny
>>35608949
What trend? talking a load of bullshit, being a gross fat fuck mudslime piece of shit manchild obsessed with material possessions to the point of having an entire room in your house for shoes like a woman/fucking faggot? Thinking people are actually impressed with your shoes, when you are literally paying them to act impressed?
>>
>>35608988
>But Dom is funny
You kidding me?
>I only drink fruit juice
>Great I got apple ciroc
niggah didnt skip a beat lmfao

Every time I hear "WE THE BEST" I crack up a little
>>
DJ Khaled is a misunderstood genius
>>
File: smugasuka.jpg (16 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
smugasuka.jpg
16 KB, 279x304
>>35607902
>fat fuck
>wears really baggy clothes
>shorts go way past his knees

kek.
>>
>>35609118
fuck off weeb
this thread is for people who visit the outside world
you wouldn't fucking get with it
>>35609027
dom is funny af tf you on about
>>35608951
dom started in like 2011
dj khaled before meme status was just some whack ass rapper/dj
>>
>>35607902
I'd rather stick to pianomans BBTD
>>
File: stop.gif (395 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
395 KB, 500x377
>>35609149
Why are you so mad about anime on 4chan? This website is for weebs anyways.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.